List of the broken/bugged moves/abilities/Pokemon.
Wondering if a move is banned or not from the tournament? Wondering why you keep loosing when you are using the right moves?
Well, then you came to the right place!
First of all I wanted to give my many thanks to the following users for the big help and time provided: iamfrank, LoneWarrior, PrincessPhoenix, Hukora, figig, Syzlex and more to come...
Let's have a look at these different lists with moves, abilities and Pokemon that do not work like they should, not to mention there will also be a short explanation of why they should not be used.
Having an official banned list, sounds more like ''the game is finished and will stay forever with those broken moves''. Bugs are slowly fixed.
''We as users'' just gave it that name (Banned move list) as a reference to a list of Pokemons or moves which can give you problems for your adventure/Journey in Pokemon Legends, when participating in the Tournament house.
I hope it helps, Enjoy!
NOTE 1: Some Moves/Pokemon that are not working like they should, could be a disadvantage just for you and it might not appear on the banned list. I do HIGHLY recommend you to have a look at the other lists too =)
NOTE 2: In the following lists with Pokemon/Moves/abilities listed down below you will be able to find the confirmed moves. Other moves outside these lists will need be checked and they might slowly appear on the list in a close future.
NOTE 3: Before reporting a person, it would be better to have screenshots from previous battles where the user is breaking the rule. Remember that the user might be new and does not know about he/she is getting into trouble.
If you see a user in the tournament using a broken move/Pokemon, kindly tell them what is the matter and why they should not be using that move/Pokemon. If the user keeps doing the same in the future and does not want to cooperate, it might be taken as a bug exploiter and it is against the official rules of Pokemon Legends. Make sure to be screenshotting the entire map + chat, rather than cropping to the battle pop-up.
- More info about Pokemon Legends Rules (Click here). Here you will also find how to make a report, how to take a screenshot and what to do if you are banned.
In this topic you will be able to find the following:
- Important caveats. (Click here)
- Force Switch and Faint Switch explained (Credits: LoneWarrior, Click here)
- List with Pokemons that are bugged/broken. (Link Coming soon)
- List with Moves that are bugged/broken. (Link Coming soon)
- List with Abilities that are bugged/broken. (Link Coming soon)
- Tournament Banlist. (Link Coming soon, do not open, please)
NOTE: If you know, or found broken/bugged moves, abilities or Pokemon that are not working well, you are more than welcome to copy the following example form, fill it up and post it down below as a reply, thanks in advance!
Code: Select all
[b]Reporting a Bug[/b] Name of the broken/bugged move/pokemon/ability: (Magikarp) Explain with much details as possible what happens: (Got stolen by staff member PrincessPhoenix and now we can not use it) How bad is it for the Tournament (Very bad, bad, nothing happens): (Very bad) Is it a threat for the PVP battles by ruining a good Poke-Duel? If yes, how? (Yes, my opponent had Arceus and I could not sacrifice my Karp)
FOLLOWING TEXT WAS SENDT TO ME BY THE STAFF (Copy&Paste Over Powered)
A list can work even if monitored by a non-staff, although there are some caveats:
- Skills that are deemed to be banned should be agreed to with staff before it appears on the list, not just have the person slap a list of moves for everyone to blindly follow. Even if the players submit a list with reasons, these should be run by some staff first.
- The skills should have a reason listed as to why they are to be banned from the tournaments on the topic itself so people fully understand why they aren't supposed to be using it.
- On the part of the staff, the staff should also agree to ban when these particular skills are used in tournaments. (This is most likely going to be easy to do since if there is a reasonable explanation on how each move is maliciously abusive, staff won't mind banning for it if it is reported)
- When people are reporting players for using banned skills, the screenshots need to show that they are actually battling in the tournament arena while the tournament is actively running. This is to prevent people from falsely reporting others outside of the tournament. They can do this by screenshotting the entire map + chat rather than cropping to the battle pop-up.