Updated Tournament Banlist (Under construction).

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:45 pm

:!: :!: :!: UNDER CONSTRUCTION :!: :!: :!:

List of the broken/bugged moves/abilities/Pokemon.

Hello there!
Wondering if a move is banned or not from the tournament? Wondering why you keep loosing when you are using the right moves?
Well, then you came to the right place!

First of all I wanted to give my many thanks to the following users for the big help and time provided: iamfrank, LoneWarrior, PrincessPhoenix, Hukora, figig, Syzlex and more to come...

Let's have a look at these different lists with moves, abilities and Pokemon that do not work like they should, not to mention there will also be a short explanation of why they should not be used.
Having an official banned list, sounds more like ''the game is finished and will stay forever with those broken moves''. :lol: Bugs are slowly fixed.
''We as users'' just gave it that name (Banned move list) as a reference to a list of Pokemons or moves which can give you problems for your adventure/Journey in Pokemon Legends, when participating in the Tournament house.
I hope it helps, Enjoy!

NOTE 1: Some Moves/Pokemon that are not working like they should, could be a disadvantage just for you and it might not appear on the banned list. I do HIGHLY recommend you to have a look at the other lists too =)
NOTE 2: In the following lists with Pokemon/Moves/abilities listed down below you will be able to find the confirmed moves. Other moves outside these lists will need be checked and they might slowly appear on the list in a close future.
NOTE 3: Before reporting a person, it would be better to have screenshots from previous battles where the user is breaking the rule. Remember that the user might be new and does not know about he/she is getting into trouble.
If you see a user in the tournament using a broken move/Pokemon, kindly tell them what is the matter and why they should not be using that move/Pokemon. If the user keeps doing the same in the future and does not want to cooperate, it might be taken as a bug exploiter and it is against the official rules of Pokemon Legends. Make sure to be screenshotting the entire map + chat, rather than cropping to the battle pop-up.
  • More info about Pokemon Legends Rules (Click here). Here you will also find how to make a report, how to take a screenshot and what to do if you are banned.
NOTE 4: Please read all the Previous notes.

In this topic you will be able to find the following:

NOTE: If you know, or found broken/bugged moves, abilities or Pokemon that are not working well, you are more than welcome to copy the following example form, fill it up and post it down below as a reply, thanks in advance!

Example:

Code: Select all

[b]Reporting a Bug[/b]
Name of the broken/bugged move/pokemon/ability:  (Magikarp)
Explain with much details as possible what happens: (Got stolen by staff member PrincessPhoenix and now we can not use it)
How bad is it for the Tournament (Very bad, bad, nothing happens): (Very bad)
Is it a threat for the PVP battles by ruining a good Poke-Duel? If yes, how? (Yes, my opponent had Arceus and I could not sacrifice my Karp) 

Important caveats

FOLLOWING TEXT WAS SENDT TO ME BY THE STAFF (Copy&Paste Over Powered)
A list can work even if monitored by a non-staff, although there are some caveats:
  1. Skills that are deemed to be banned should be agreed to with staff before it appears on the list, not just have the person slap a list of moves for everyone to blindly follow. Even if the players submit a list with reasons, these should be run by some staff first.
  2. The skills should have a reason listed as to why they are to be banned from the tournaments on the topic itself so people fully understand why they aren't supposed to be using it.
  3. On the part of the staff, the staff should also agree to ban when these particular skills are used in tournaments. (This is most likely going to be easy to do since if there is a reasonable explanation on how each move is maliciously abusive, staff won't mind banning for it if it is reported)
  4. When people are reporting players for using banned skills, the screenshots need to show that they are actually battling in the tournament arena while the tournament is actively running. This is to prevent people from falsely reporting others outside of the tournament. They can do this by screenshotting the entire map + chat rather than cropping to the battle pop-up.
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:34 pm

Important caveats

FOLLOWING TEXT WAS SENDT TO ME BY THE STAFF (Copy&Paste Over Powered)
A list can work even if monitored by a non-staff, although there are some caveats:
  1. Skills that are deemed to be banned should be agreed to with staff before it appears on the list, not just have the person slap a list of moves for everyone to blindly follow. Even if the players submit a list with reasons, these should be run by some staff first.
  2. The skills should have a reason listed as to why they are to be banned from the tournaments on the topic itself so people fully understand why they aren't supposed to be using it.
  3. On the part of the staff, the staff should also agree to ban when these particular skills are used in tournaments. (This is most likely going to be easy to do since if there is a reasonable explanation on how each move is maliciously abusive, staff won't mind banning for it if it is reported)
  4. When people are reporting players for using banned skills, the screenshots need to show that they are actually battling in the tournament arena while the tournament is actively running. This is to prevent people from falsely reporting others outside of the tournament. They can do this by screenshotting the entire map + chat rather than cropping to the battle pop-up.
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:46 pm

Reserved
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:46 pm

Reserved too
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:47 pm

Reserved
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:47 pm

Reserved
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:03 pm

First reply reserved XD (I'll post all my contributions here, of that's okay).
If you require more reserved posts, I'll delete this one.

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

mane65
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:01 am

hope nobody get offended, but, for some reason, I recall PP and Hukora saying the no pokemon is banlist, sorry if I make a mistake, but I have that impression, so, if we can use any pokemon, why is a Banlist? Again, I try not to rain and anybody parade, just wondering.
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:08 am

Let me clarify, currently no Pokemon or moves are officially banned because staff have not deemed a Pokemon or move so dysfunctional that this would cause severe problems if used in tournaments. However, if someone intentionally uses a dysfunctional Pokemon/move to get a severely unfair advantage against other players then this is against rule #4, which states that bug exploits are against the rules.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:50 pm

EDIT: Did not meant to Quote Hukora, so it was remvoved, sorry in Advance o3o

Yup, there is non official banned list as Hukora said. Having this topic, should prevent users bugging the game or break the rules or getting them self banned. If an user broke the rule #4 many times before, he might ask of why he/she is banned and that did not know about what moves are recommended to use or not use. So they might end here reading some important stuff.

As I said before, that having an official banned list, sounds more like ''the game is finished and will stay forever with those broken moves''. :lol: As we know, the game is not finished and the Bugs are slowly being fixed.
''We as users'' just gave it that name (Banned move list) as a reference to a list of Pokemons or moves which can give you problems for your adventure/Journey in Pokemon Legends, when participating in the Tournament house.
Fx if an X user is using a Y bugged mega evolution, hes/her opponent will say that if he/she keeps using that Y mega evo, will be reported for abusing a bug.
Therefor I been working with some users, and they gave me different awesome lists (thx so much guys!) with moves that are somehow not working or are critical for the tournament house.

Update:
  • Added User-Names of people who replied my PM with awesome help and very valuable info.
  • Fixed all the notes (so confusing)
  • Added the 2 first links to the sub-topics ''Important caveats'' and ''Force Switch/Faint Switch explained''
I have received some PMs in the past few days/weeks with different lists. This is a huge list so time is the only factor needed. Good day =)
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''