Vivillon

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
neoarcadianguardian
Trainer
Trainer

Vivillon

Post by neoarcadianguardian » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:00 am

Hey Mods, I was checking my Pokemon inventory and I had a Scatterbug with the ability Compound Eyes but upon evolution it's ability became Shield Dust. Whilst doing some research, I discovered that this problem happened before to another user. I'm aware this is not serious matter but it's still and error and hopefully it can be addressed.

Note: The only evidence I can provide is the final evolution, I did not expect this to happen so I would understand the reason for this case to not be taken up. [mid]6687795[/mid] Is the Code I don't know if that would help verify my claim. http://prntscr.com/j20i7k

Regards,
Neo
If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?
If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

Loltruffle
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Vivillon

Post by Loltruffle » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:32 am

This also occurred to me, but the ability cannot be changed back unless u have proof of the ability being compound eyes in the past.

Zwiftly
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zwiftly » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:13 am

I think its not a bug,pokemon's the ability changes when evolved is it not?
Need to be worm to fly.............

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:29 am

It is bug.Because it had Compoud Eyes. No Dust Shield.

neoarcadianguardian
Trainer
Trainer

Post by neoarcadianguardian » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:04 pm

Thing is, why would I take a screenshot of my Scatterbug with Compound Eyes and predict that something bad may happen to it since just leveled it on a whim. I guess with the Pokemon's Code Devs may be able to see if I'm lying or not, I have no clue if they're able to check it like that.