Intermediate Tournament

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
Blugon
Trainer
Trainer

Intermediate Tournament

Post by Blugon » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:48 am

I won my round fair and square. But not only did the system not show my name in the tournament win but it also stopped matchmaking and we all got stuck. I have never had this problem in the starter tournament room. However, ever since I have entered the intermediate tournament room, I am having these problems. Please fix it as soon as possible.
https://imgur.com/a/90uCK

My in-game name : Blugon
I am an Eevee lover!

PrincessPhoenix
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Intermediate Tournament

Post by PrincessPhoenix » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Tournaments are more in Kyro's area, but whenever he did check on them he couldn't replicate the problems reported. The chance of tournament bugs being resolved is raised if the problem can be properly triggered and tested.

The tournaments are also a bit finicky. In order to properly win you need to win at least 1 tournament-generated match (meaning it auto-sends you into battle and you didn't send the PvP manually). If you won at least one of those, then the regular PvP requests can be initiated to cull the remaining people in the room. If there aren't enough people to start the first round then it stops the tournament script.

I see that there are only two people in the room so I don't know how far along you two were. If you both passed a round and you were waiting for a match-making for a final round, you can both manually PvP at that point because you already passed the 1 win base requirement.
ImageI'm not a developer. | Visit PL's IRC channel!

Blugon
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Intermediate Tournament

Post by Blugon » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:18 am

I won my first match after the system self generated the matches. However, after winning, the system didn't declare my win and also did not heal my pokemon. After waiting for a long time we did manage to go for pvp via messages. However, when I started that pvp, 3 of my pokemon had 0 HP and the other 3 had half HP because of my first round encounter while that other guy's pokemon had full HP simply because the system announced his win in the tournament but didn't announce mine.

Anyway, I hope this issue is resolved and thanks for replying.
I am an Eevee lover!