friend donation dosent appear

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
drago99
Trainer
Trainer

friend donation dosent appear

Post by drago99 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:36 am

hi i bought fd for my friend for first time using this account but he didnt get premium till now
can any one help me with this

and i even got the payment receipt for payment
what do i do help me

it is the first time i used this account for buying fd it said to verify via a link i logged in using that link but still it dosent verify my account i also sent the link to my friend and asked him to verify but still it dosent work

but the payment has been done

please help us :( :(

PrincessPhoenix
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: friend donation dosent appear

Post by PrincessPhoenix » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:10 pm

Can you explain this more please? It sounds like he got the premium already so I'm not sure what you're requesting assistance with.
ImageI'm not a developer. | Visit PL's IRC channel!

drago99
Trainer
Trainer

Post by drago99 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:36 am

it was the first time i use my account to buy fd so it asked me to verify so i clivked the link and logged in but it didnt verify me

And also he didnt get fd too

PrincessPhoenix
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by PrincessPhoenix » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:19 am

Sometimes the verification url needs to be changed from http to https in order for the verification to work, and then the transaction completes around 24 hours from that. If it still doesn't work you can email Jazzy (the developer in charge of the donation system) at donations@monstermmo.com to request assistance with the transaction. It's recommended to include your transaction ID, the date of purchase, the username(s) involved in the donation and any other helpful records you can provide so Jazzy can find it.
ImageI'm not a developer. | Visit PL's IRC channel!