Weird warning?

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
Voidraze

Weird warning?

Post by Voidraze » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:42 am

just a minute ago I asked this in chat (does anyone know if they put in some new content? because the game was offline quite som time earlier) and I get this warning "System: The message you sent contains bad words. If this happens too often we will block your account."
I mean wut?

PrincessPhoenix
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Weird warning?

Post by PrincessPhoenix » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:55 am

There's a word filter in the chat that stops your messages from sending if you typed in a word that was blacklisted. I don't know what exactly is on the list but I know that certain url parts, and words like die, kill and god seem to be on there (from what I got blocked from posting).
ImageI'm not a developer.

Voidraze

Post by Voidraze » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:11 am

yeah but weird that it blocked a normal question and threatened me to block the account xD

LittleCub
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LittleCub » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:47 am

The filter needs to be fixed. It won't let me say eevee candies, because, I presume, candies ends in dies. It won't let me say "use x", or "is expensive" because, I again assume, the words have the letters s-e-x, in them. On the other hand the filter has allowed people to talk about rape and pedophiles. This just doesn't make sense.

SandyBoi
Trainer
Trainer

Post by SandyBoi » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:38 pm

It's out of our control. Only Kyro is capable of editing that list. (And he's a busy man ._.)
Game Rules!
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198201799822]Image[/url]
Sandy's List of Anime | Sandy's List of Manga and Light Novels

Meowmeow233
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Meowmeow233 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:50 pm

We need to get sharks' attention or we'll never get the filter fixed, because no one uses the word coon anymore, and hasn't since segregation times.
Le Signature

IceyPlazza
Trainer
Trainer

Post by IceyPlazza » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:56 am

I can't get in the game, please help! http://image.prntscr.com/image/d43431af ... 41109c.png
-Proud Member Of Team Moon Blast

-IceyPlazza