Accidental Eeveelution

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
MrC3214
Trainer
Trainer

Accidental Eeveelution

Post by MrC3214 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:43 pm

I have been working my tail off trying to get my eevee ready for the Eevee Tower. To face it, I needed to level up my eevee. I attached an everstone to it so it wouldn't evolve, but it still asked if I wanted to evolve it after leveling it up. I clicked no, and my screen froze. When it returned to normal, it said my eevee had evolved into espeon. Also, it said I had 83c when this occurred until I won the battle, which is when it showed how much currency I really have.
I don't have any snips of before the evolution, but here what happened afterward....
[mid]9594516[/mid]
https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=9594516#

umbreon7586
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Accidental Eeveelution

Post by umbreon7586 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:02 pm

I don't know much about what you can do, but by the way, I'm pretty sure everstones only prevent TRADE evolution.
ah, the invincible cone. /\

CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer

Post by CharmlessNarwhal2468 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:06 pm

MrC3214 An everstone prevents evolution through trading the pokemon not battle evolution. Theres no way to prevent a poke from evolution in battle except pressing no. An everstone will not prevent battle evolution. As for the lagging idk.
ImageImage

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:58 am

Unfortunately we cannot revoke the evolution. You will need to raise another Eevee and avoid evolving it by clicking the Z-button when the game asks if you would like to evolve the Eevee. As others have mentioned, Everstone only prevents trade evolution in this game, not level-up evolutions.

MrC3214
Trainer
Trainer

Post by MrC3214 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:27 pm

Hukora wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:58 am
As others have mentioned, Everstone only prevents trade evolution in this game, not level-up evolutions.
Wish I would have been told that before I spent 30k on an everstone ->-
Oh well. I completed the eevee tower (thank you Icilica, your eevee is in my trades an ready to be given back to you). Now what do I need to do with the everstone?

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:52 pm

You can use Everstone to prevent trade-evolution. Additionally, you can use it for breeding by having the mother Pokemon hold the Everstone to have a 50% chance of the mother's nature being passed down to its offsprings. Finally, you can just place the Everstone on your player shop to sell for 30k if you do not wish to use it for any other reason.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:51 pm

It is always recommendable to double check what is the function of each item here on Pokemon Legends, to avoid those situations.

Another safe method to avoid a pokemon's evolution, is to have attached a ''non-experience stone''... your pokemon will not gain any xp at all.. however it will neither evolve =)

Remember that inside the tournament house, pokemons do not gain any xp at all, giving the possibility to attach other items such like mega stones or other boost-able items.
Cheers! =)
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

Olmagon
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Olmagon » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:01 pm

MrC3214 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:27 pm
Wish I would have been told that before I spent 30k on an everstone ->-
Oh well. I completed the eevee tower (thank you Icilica, your eevee is in my trades an ready to be given back to you). Now what do I need to do with the everstone?
Ya know Mack will give you one for free if you ask nicely
No matter how good you are,there's always someone who calls you a noob
And that's okay
BECAUSE YOU CAN ALWAYS GET YOUR REVENGE!!!!!

MrC3214
Trainer
Trainer

Post by MrC3214 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:38 pm

I already have one... I just need to get rid of it and hopefully get my money back....