Monthly Event Suggestion

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
Bl_nk
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:51 pm

yo! we all knoe that the current Zodiac Sign Event: Scorpio is gonna be over soon and it will be Saggitarus' turn to take the throne right? and since Saggitarus' symbol is uh Centaur i think the best pokemon for these are the horse type pokemon like ponyta XD etc...oh well depends on you as long as its a horse type lewlelwlew but if this suggestion is not enough at least its good eh? XDD that's all for my suggestion too lazy to think of more :P
Bl_nk
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:56 pm

another suggestioon the title would be good like : ALL HAIL CENTAUR! xddddddddddddddd just wanted to give it a cool nickname
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:19 pm

Bl_nk wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:51 pm
yo! we all knoe that the current Zodiac Sign Event: Scorpio is gonna be over soon and it will be Saggitarus' turn to take the throne right? and since Saggitarus' symbol is uh Centaur i think the best pokemon for these are the horse type pokemon like ponyta XD etc...oh well depends on you as long as its a horse type lewlelwlew but if this suggestion is not enough at least its good eh? XDD that's all for my suggestion too lazy to think of more :P
Maybe Bouffalant or Tauros?
Last edited by Nikolina2017 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caw Caw Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers~!
Caw Caw Shop~!

Zeus82
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:25 am

tauros would be good for the star sign tauros...
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:26 pm

Ponyta would fit the "horse" part of Sagittarius but those (normal and shiny) are already too common. Blitzle might be okay since it's kind of a horse-ish and more uncommon, but the shiny form was already made more common due to a past event. A far stretch would be a goat like Skiddo, which is not so common in the game and would be fun to have a great opportunity to obtain a shiny form.

Another idea is since a centaur is half man and half horse, it might be fun to have a competition between humanoid and beast/quadruped Pokemon to see which half of centaur should be dominant.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.
LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:26 pm

What about Girafarig? It has a tail which kind of represents dual life forms in a single Pokemon.

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

MysticB3akui
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:24 am

I did a little research on pokemon that resemble Sagittarius. Rapidash seems to be the one that people say resembles Saggitarius. From bulbapedia it says that the Horoscope from Unova, Gen 5, that Fraxure resembles Saggitarius.

Either one could be the one. But I see some other great pokemon that are similar to Saggitarius. :D

- MysticB3akui whispers to you that your not the only nab.....
Currently breeding and
benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:37 pm

Fraxure is a good idea.
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,
It ain't no getting even,
Here comes the reckoning day.
--Dave Mustaine.