Allen's Wish

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
ajhay16
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:09 pm

Ahm Hello Ive Been Playing This Game For Along Time And I Miss The Feeling When Im New So I Wanna Suggest Such As

- Adrenaline Orb ( Shiny Hunting )
- Vs Battle ( Rebattle Trainers )
- Double Battle ( Need For Adrenaline Orb For Backup )

I Also Suggest Having A Bag Icon So We Can Have Uses To The Item Like

- Repels ( Prevent Encountering Poke )
- Berry ( For Safari )

Thats All Thx I Dont Know If Its Bad Or Good Though But I Just Wanna See POKEMON LEGENDS Alive Again
AkatsukiTojo
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:28 pm

they will probably not add all thing you suggested up there. Adrenaline Orb will completely destroy this game market price. Rebattling NPC is good but need to code so it might be impossible for due to lack of skillful developer. Double Battle? Are you asking to PL to stop event for few months and focus in coding. Repel does not need in this game if it added, people will request of some rare pokemon to have repel trick farming. Berry is great but item available to use in battle at most is at 10 type and if they want to add berry, they need to rework battle system of this game again.
Best solution for you is go play official game. It is worth to play it compare to game when it will gone in next day or year.
Zachriel137
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:55 am

while the suggestions are good... I agree on AkatsukiTojo, Adrenaline Orb will definitely destroy this game market price, which is already destroyed at the moment with lack of buyers due to the lack of players... repels are not needed since you can walk endlessly on a grass as much as you want, since you have to accept the pokemon spawn before you enter the battle, which makes the effect of the repel useless