Custom Pokemon

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
Digitalampharos
Trainer
Trainer

Custom Pokemon

Post by Digitalampharos » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:55 am

I think if their was their own custom pokemon it would pull in more players, because of the fact that it is the same pokemon we are used to. I think it would be interesting if you had your own pokemon you made on your own. It would grab most peoples attention as they have never seen these before and this would be new.

AkatsukiTojo
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Custom Pokemon

Post by AkatsukiTojo » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:26 am

even currently story line too much unstable and you asking festival-theme pokemon? This is no going to happen 100% sure. this game does not have a guy who will draw customized pokemon skin . they can't even make difference between shiny and gold pokemon ever since this game started.

saarloos1991
Trainer
Trainer

Post by saarloos1991 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:09 am

AkatsukiTojo wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:26 am
they can't even make difference between shiny and gold pokemon ever since this game started.
The gold pokemon are supposed to look like the shiny pokemon, the only difference between them is how they are obtained... shiny pokemon are found in the wild, gold pokemon are purchased from the pokedex.

As for the idea, im against it too, there are plenty of mock pokemon games out there already, I love this one because it uses real pokemon and is pretty unique

Zachriel137
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zachriel137 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:37 am

Sorry but I'm against on the idea too... it will not feel like a pokemon game if there will be a customized pokemon made by the player and I'm going to bet if ever there will be one everyone of them will be suuuuuuuuper op

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:05 pm

saarloos1991 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:09 am
The gold pokemon are supposed to look like the shiny pokemon, the only difference between them is how they are obtained... shiny pokemon are found in the wild, gold pokemon are purchased from the pokedex.
Actually if I am right. They were going to be Gold, but I don't think developers had time to got trough every Pokémon and make them Gold.
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!