Storyline update

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.

Should i continue the story?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:16 am

YES SURE
85%
NO,IT WAS BORING
15%

Total votes: 13

VAgamer
Trainer
Trainer

Storyline update

Post by VAgamer » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:16 am

today i am going to share how i feel the story should continue.
grab a cup of coffee and enjoy

Story:
After returning from future there is are a large amount of aerodactyl haunting the graveview city and oldpine police is trying to stop them

Quest: Check Out The Lab
An officer tells you to check out the lab to find out of the cause of the outbreak and informs you they are unable to catch them with pokeball so ask them for a solution

Lab:
the assistant tells you that the outbreak has no relation with the lab and she have no idea from where are they coming

the essay writing assistant: i am done with my report do you know you never catch a pokemon by force the pokemon decides to join you then only you can catch them if you make them weak in battle they get impressed by your skills and join you but there was no such concept in the ancient time so pokemon never got caught.

Graveview city:
officer: well if they are not coming from the lab where are they coming from?
saya enters the scene
saya: officer we both will look into the matter and do what ever is Needed

you both move away from the officer
Saya: i think they are coming from some other time hole ,why do i think so because the leader of the aerodactyls i a mega arodactyl with a big X cut in his skull which is exactly the same like one in the museum

Mewtwo comes out:
Mewtwo(only be seen by you and saya): i feel the same there is same i can feel some disturbance in time again if you could get all regis(regice ,registeel,regirock) to help us we can detect the time whole
if you dont have the regis : go collect them
if you have them : story continue
Saya: you are sure some one very special so many legendaries are joining you
Mewtwo: no time for this we found the time hole.
he teleport you to the underground secret area of graveview
Saya: i never know such a place exist

you see the time hole you enter it(strong light)

you are now in a unfamiliar city you could see the aerodactyls causing destruction here also

Suddenly one flyinging pokemon and a dog like looking pokemon reached there
Saya: is he Zygarde(10% 50% form) the legendary which has not been seen for years.
Zygarde breaks into the cells and reform in 100% form
Zygarde stops all the aerodactyl
both the forms returns to the direction they came from
Saya: we can ask him for help
Quest:Ask zygarde for help
you follow the 10% form which enter in a cave which get closed by a stone
you try to enter it break it every thing nothing happen you decided to talk to the villagers(in this map there could be patch of grass with some non maps or alolan pokes will be very nice)

Town:
different people tells you they dont know anything zygarde help the town and then disappear

an old man: i have a friend who knew how can you approach zygarde for help but he left for searching his dragon friend years ago(dritani quest man)

Quest : find the man with a dragon friend
Grotto:
if dritani quest not completed :complete it the man will tell you he is leaving for sandmarsh

if dratani quest completed already :
the strange guy is here again
Strange guy: you looking for that old man how used to stand here if so he went to the library in sandmarsh to study more about dragons

Sandmarsh town:

the city is filled with team <name> Grunts(Grass , psychic , Dark , Ground , Drangon, Rock ,steel types of poke they use exclusively )
(some even challenge you to a 2v2 battle)
they battle you some of them give you some information some tells you they were ex team royal but like the new team even though they dont get shiny pokes here

Library:
4 Grunts have surrounded the old man in back part of library asking for some information
you enter they threaten you not to disturb them
all battle one after another

Grunt Leader: let me call backup you will toasted in seconds
on call
Grunt Leader: ok sir we will leave immediately
to you
Grunt Leader: will soon take my revenge on you

old man: thank you young boy ,you are the one who helped me back in the grotto , i would like to get your help once again
i have a dedenne which belong to a girl who had nice relation with zygarde the team <name> is behind it to capture zygarde 50% form(blue)
its location is in the sub area in route 3 grotto when you will show the mew statue a mew the statue will open a teleportel to zygarde

Secret Grotto:
you go inside the portel reach zygarde talk to him show him dedenne ,defeat him(1 level cell,20 level 10% Form, level 100 50% form it change form after every defeat) he does not joins you but agrees to help you leave the place with him back in secret grotto

disguised Man: i am the leader of the team <name> we were waiting for you to get the zygarde that why we retrieve, now surrender it to us

you battle 10 grunts
now you batte the leader having level 100 Metagross, level 100 chimecho, level 100 starmie, level 100 lunatone, level 100 alakazam
after defeat
this is not over yet (level 200 Jirachi)
after defeat Jiranchi snaps out of the Hypnosis causes bright light
Leader became unconscious
his mask fall off(he is seris)

the story is still incomplete i have written it already but would like to know the feedback before post the rest so do vote in the poll

AkatsukiTojo
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Storyline update

Post by AkatsukiTojo » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:22 pm

I think PP's storytelling is better than you( who I assume working in storyline plot currently). I only see your story as another post that force game to waste many legendary pokemons by releasing a lot in one region. Just imagine Orden region is full of legendary pokemons and how short plot for getting legendary pokemon exceptionally Heatern catch (or should I say legendary drop since it get by defeating pokemon) by doing battle from saving Mawile in underground. That is the worst plot that I have seen in all legendary pokemon's plot from some players pushing game staff to add multiple legendary pokemons in one storyline update.

GraysonTheGamer
Trainer
Trainer

Post by GraysonTheGamer » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:22 pm

I think this is a great idea but it would contradict what the latest update has when you go into the future and you start a whole new story but maybe that can be used as a quest line for the future instead of the past.
8-)

CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer

Post by CharmlessNarwhal2468 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:04 pm

That is an awesome idea Vagamer, But for the way to continue I agree with grayson the storyline whold need to continue in the future because Saya is still in the future and cannot come back yet, so some changes need to be made but overall that is a Nice way to continue the story. :)
Image Image Image

VAgamer
Trainer
Trainer

Post by VAgamer » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:16 am

AkatsukiTojo wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:22 pm
I think PP's storytelling is better than you( who I assume working in storyline plot currently). I only see your story as another post that force game to waste many legendary pokemons by releasing a lot in one region. Just imagine Orden region is full of legendary pokemons and how short plot for getting legendary pokemon exceptionally Heatern catch (or should I say legendary drop since it get by defeating pokemon) by doing battle from saving Mawile in underground. That is the worst plot that I have seen in all legendary pokemon's plot from some players pushing game staff to add multiple legendary pokemons in one storyline update.

Actually the next part will clear your doubt neither did zygarde helped orden in the past it was some other city(they belong to the same world but different areas like Kanta ,Karlos and alola) we have to use the teleporter to reach him that conveys he is far away from orden neither he will join us and will return from where he was call

VAgamer
Trainer
Trainer

Post by VAgamer » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:19 am

CharmlessNarwhal2468 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:04 pm
That is an awesome idea Vagamer, But for the way to continue I agree with grayson the storyline whold need to continue in the future because Saya is still in the future and cannot come back yet, so some changes need to be made but overall that is a Nice way to continue the story. :)
As we were able to return we can ask Says to return(my opnion not contradicting)

VAgamer
Trainer
Trainer

Post by VAgamer » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:21 am

GraysonTheGamer wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:22 pm
I think this is a great idea but it would contradict what the latest update has when you go into the future and you start a whole new story but maybe that can be used as a quest line for the future instead of the past.
Actually developer are working of that part themself so I made a stand alone plot so that doesnot involve them to change the story and most part is taking place in existing maps so easy to code I think

VAgamer
Trainer
Trainer

Post by VAgamer » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:23 am

GraysonTheGamer wrote:
Actually I made a stand alone story as the developers would be already working on the future story so instead of asking them to change there story I made a story which take place mostly in currently available maps(so it's easy to code)

GraysonTheGamer
Trainer
Trainer

Post by GraysonTheGamer » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:21 pm

VAgamer wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:23 am
GraysonTheGamer wrote:
Actually I made a stand alone story as the developers would be already working on the future story so instead of asking them to change there story I made a story which take place mostly in currently available maps(so it's easy to code)
Ok so What is it about and how does it start and how do I do it or does it need ot be added somewhow
8-)