Breeding Idea

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
zhen247
Trainer
Trainer

Breeding Idea

Post by zhen247 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:33 am

so i come up with an idea i hope you will like this

BREEDING (YOU CAN KNOW IF UR POKEMON HAVE EGG)

the idea is could you add an feature that says if your pokemon in breeding station have an egg

like the /time it displays the game time so i think we should do /egg or /breeding or/(what you want to call it im bad at making command name)
so if u type /egg or /breeding or/(what you want to call it im bad at making command name) the system will say if the breeding pokemon have egg or not
(if it has egg) like this you'll type /egg or /breeding or/(what you want to call it im bad at making command name) at the global the system will say
System: your pokemon have lay an egg

(if it dont have egg) like this you'll type /egg or /breeding or/(what you want to call it im bad at making command name) at the global the system will say
System: your pokemon is still breeding

ANOTHER IDEA
BREEDING TIME(YOU CAN KNOW HOW MANY HOUR(S)/MINUTE(S) THE POKEMON WILL TAKE TO BREED)

this is a feature i like most because i=you can know how many hours, mins. the poke need to produce an egg

like the other one you'll type /egg time or /breeding time then the system will say the time remaining to ur poke to breed

example
(when breeding is not done) like this you'll type /egg time or /breeding time at the global the system will say
System: your pokemon have 2hour left to produce an egg

(when the breeding is done) like this you'll type /egg time or /breeding time at the global the system will say
System: your pokemon finished in breeding you can claim it now

so this is my idea so i hope you like it :D :D :D

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Breeding Idea

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:53 pm

Then you will abandon your pokemon par and the egg alone? I think it is cuter to go check them out in between and say hi :v
But I guess that a command like that will be helpful.
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

AkatsukiTojo
Trainer
Trainer

Post by AkatsukiTojo » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:45 am

how do player find egg hatch/ready time from daycare since there is 2 daycare? lol

saarloos1991
Trainer
Trainer

Post by saarloos1991 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:41 pm

AkatsukiTojo wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:45 am
how do player find egg hatch/ready time from daycare since there is 2 daycare? lol
/egg1 for the first daycare and /egg2 for the second? Something like that maybe.

Also +1 for this idea, would be a cool simple feature to have