Chat Language

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
Brunoski
Trainer
Trainer

Chat Language

Post by Brunoski » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:23 pm

I will suggest to create language chat or at least the main ones like "English" "Poortuguese" "Phillippine" "Vietnamese" or something like that, because some times Global ends up only for one language depending on time zones and people use trade chat only to chat because is the one that it remains in English.

So far good game i like it.

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Chat Language

Post by Nikolina2017 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:18 pm

Pretty much Country Chat is similiar to this.
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:33 pm

No matter what country people do write from, it will lead the text to the global chat.. fx If I write from Chile on Country chat I will be able to chat with other people from Chile... but, all those texts will be shown as well on the global chat so everyone else can read it... but other people from outside that country will not be able to write to them on country chat :c

Idk why this happens but I hope it gets fixed...

On the other hand, people are welcome to talk in the language they want

I hope it was understable xD
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

Brunoski
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Brunoski » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:51 pm

the only problem with conutry chat is that is only for a small population in some cases, you have more than 20 country in America that speaks only spanish, and their country chat is mostly empty so all of them come to speak spanish in global.
In my case in italy nobody plays the game so country chat is always literally empty.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:01 pm

I do 100% feel you. Currently in Denmark and global chat is also dead for me x.x

''I'm on a journey''

Brunoski
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Brunoski » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:53 am

It is just a suggestion if there were a language chat a person can freely join the chat of the language you want.

Now It is really hard to speak in global chat sometimes there are three different languages talking at the same time and the only way of keeping a conversation with someone is in PM or joininig trade chat... that is actually "global english chat" because now when global chat gets full of people talking a different language than English trade chat becomes "global english chat" because there is a lot of people from all the countries like I met a guy from Malta, you from Denmark i'm from Uruguay but living in Italy the only common language is English so there is no other way.

Bennefits: Better comunication
Trade Chat recovered

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:18 am

As stated in a post above, the chat is wrongly working. When talking in country chat, the text will be shown in the global chat as well by error.
Imagine how the chat will be with out country chat and with 500+ players online =)

''I'm on a journey''

heyzora
Trainer
Trainer

Post by heyzora » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:56 pm

I particularly prefer a single chat.
I thought several times about asking him to send me the American chat. here in the Brazilian chat is empty all the time, 1.2 people during the day ...
I feel dislocated in the game. there are no frequent maintenance, there are no events, we have moderators that delete at some time of the day, but they only have doubts about the systematics of the game. It's like a world without God :cry: We're abandoned!
I lose a little spirit when I come to the forum to request something or send suggestions. they go unnoticed and become only comments behind the scenes that will not be heard.

I'm making a song with this text. she will be called: and if I were to be heard bulbasaur ... :lol: :lol:

eclipse98
Trainer
Trainer

Post by eclipse98 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:06 am

Heyzora dont worry magikarp will save you :)
And just join us in chats global trades or help we talk everywhere .
Have fun and take care.
Just thought to tell you as a friend.
There are many who are good.

heyzora
Trainer
Trainer

Post by heyzora » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:39 pm

eclipse98 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:06 am
Heyzora dont worry magikarp will save you :)
And just join us in chats global trades or help we talk everywhere .
Have fun and take care.
Just thought to tell you as a friend.
There are many who are good.
I see my friends months after months leaving the game and keeping the chat empty. once a month I see some of them coming up and asking if there was any news inside the game and soon after they turn off the game. I believe everyone has gone through this or am I wrong?
how do you know that what makes the game to be deserted is precisely the lack of frequent updates and those responsible pass the time? this is a good game and let's not pretend we're losing players to other similar games of the same genre as this one. everybody knows. :cry: