PL newspaper

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
Maher00
Trainer
Trainer

PL newspaper

Post by Maher00 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:29 pm

HI mods And Mates :P Am Maher ;)
so I was thinking if its possible to add newspaper section instead of The Blog section or add it here at the forum :p
so the Newspaper will have many sections :arrow: :arrow: Like :
1) stocks (Richest Players and Stuff.....also Who reached the Leaderboard New :3)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) The New shinies Pokemons that caught By the Players and there name if its possible instead of entering at each pokemon at the Pokedex and see which Pokemon caught from The Players
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3)Some hints about updates and events If its possible too
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4) and Many Stuff That i dont get them yet in my brainstorming today :p

Thanks for reading and I Hope you like it !
Rarest shines caught :

Current Hunting :

Kousei_Arima
Trainer
Trainer

Re: PL newspaper

Post by Kousei_Arima » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:17 am

Sounds actually really good tho but here are some of my thoughts and I want to add a little bit of my suggestion to support this aswell:

1. We cant remove Blog or replace it elsewhere, its like the most official thing in the game. We can just leave it there.

2. The idea about a new section called "News" sounds kinda cool. But it should only be running or controlling by a mod who usually communicates with players and the game itself ( not other busy mods ).

3. But heres the thing about News - new players dont know how to use forum, I dont think they know it exists. So we should have like a window in the log-in screen which scrolls down or change per like 5secs a time with news.

4. Speaking of News Window in the log in screen. We should have other window too but this one shows link to important guide on forum.

5 We should have the TIPS lines in the black-loading-screen also.
+1
:D

Maher00
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Maher00 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:24 am

Am really happy some One Liked my idea !
Many sections at news Can add
And Mods Can Pick Mod to control the News or Pick one from players that is not busy and almost always free .........
Rarest shines caught :

Current Hunting :

pokemonpranay
Trainer
Trainer

Post by pokemonpranay » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:50 pm

hmm maher nice idea of newspaper or blog but the ideas u suggested r more similar to leaderboards. i wud suggest some trending news like rare shiny caught or some new mods appointed news or if there is poke spawn location it will be useful. Also rare shiny hatched or caught wud be nice to see . Plus some news of pokemon world like new gen 7 etc. Lets see how the idea comes or works now . hope for the best.
YOURS SINCERELY OLD PLAYER :D (number of days game played) ;)
pokemonpranay :lol:
𝐼’𝓂 π‘œπ“ƒ 𝒢 π“ˆπ‘’π’Άπ’»π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓉. 𝐼 π“ˆπ‘’π‘’ π’»π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή, 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝑒𝒢𝓉 𝒾𝓉

Maher00
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Maher00 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:56 pm

am really Happy that people liked my idea :3!
Rarest shines caught :

Current Hunting :

neoarcadianguardian
Trainer
Trainer

Post by neoarcadianguardian » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:12 am

Maher00 wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:29 pm
HI mods And Mates :P Am Maher ;)
so I was thinking if its possible to add newspaper section instead of The Blog section or add it here at the forum :p
so the Newspaper will have many sections :arrow: :arrow: Like :
1) stocks (Richest Players and Stuff.....also Who reached the Leaderboard New :3)
2) The New shinies Pokemons that caught By the Players and there name if its possible instead of entering at each pokemon at the Pokedex and see which Pokemon caught from The Players
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3)Some hints about updates and events If its possible too
4) and Many Stuff That i dont get them yet in my brainstorming today :p

Thanks for reading and I Hope you like it !
I get where you're going with the suggestion but:

1) Leaderboards are there for richest players, exp, unique Pokemon caught, it is purely based off interest. I check the leaderboards because I wanna be #1 nab.

2) Not everyone likes to display their shinies and if persons have a certain shiny that everyone would want it would draw attention tot hem and maybe they won't like it. It's different for everyone.

3) Nexus gives us 'spoilers' :v I don't mean for it to sound like I am bashing your ideas but most of these things are already in place one way or the other. Keep brainstorming :D
If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

This is what I do to nabs

Maher00
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Maher00 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:29 pm

They can sent request for People who caught shiny and ask if they wanna to add on The News or no.........
Rarest shines caught :

Current Hunting :