A new update Idea!

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
GraysonTheGamer
Trainer
Trainer

A new update Idea!

Post by GraysonTheGamer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:50 am

For there to be gyms added for trainers to who have acquired all gym bages do a long series of quest to be able to become a gym leader and have to buy a gym and pay for it in in game money of about 200000 and have to buy it again at the end of a 2 month time span. Some trainers like myself have already started something like this without a gym! Gym leaders will have to fighter using pokemon around the same level as the challenger but there will be one gym leader that will be the #1 and has to use only level 100 pokemon!

GraysonTheGamer has come up with this update idea..........
8-)

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Re: A new update Idea!

Post by Nikolina2017 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:40 am

Tbh this is already done by ppl who do events..somewhat.Like Orden League.
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!

GraysonTheGamer
Trainer
Trainer

Post by GraysonTheGamer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:19 pm

Nikolina2017 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:40 am
Well as you may be right this can be something that everyone can take part of and weather or not u have any badges or not you can still battle gym leaders and have a fair chance as they have to adapt to your level of experience! However you must agree it is a somewhat interesting idea as I have already many trainers asking me if I could help them set up a gym of their own! I have made a location for where my battles will take place and set up prizes for whoever wins against me! I also adapt to their level as well! Also I had much more information on this update Idea but I accidentally deleted it.
8-)

neoarcadianguardian
Trainer
Trainer

Post by neoarcadianguardian » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:22 pm

GraysonTheGamer wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:19 pm
Nikolina2017 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:40 am
Well as you may be right this can be something that everyone can take part of and weather or not u have any badges or not you can still battle gym leaders and have a fair chance as they have to adapt to your level of experience! However you must agree it is a somewhat interesting idea as I have already many trainers asking me if I could help them set up a gym of their own! I have made a location for where my battles will take place and set up prizes for whoever wins against me! I also adapt to their level as well! Also I had much more information on this update Idea but I accidentally deleted it.
I had already created this system as Nikolina said as the Orden League. This whole player gym leader idea isn't one that will likely make it to PL (in my opinion) so that is why I had created the system. If you like you we can work alongside each other since we are trying to reach the newer player base who don't have much of the passion for battling.
If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

This is what I do to nabs

GraysonTheGamer
Trainer
Trainer

Post by GraysonTheGamer » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:56 am

I have actully had a huge hit with it on the guild i have made but thxs for the offer!
8-)

neoarcadianguardian
Trainer
Trainer

Post by neoarcadianguardian » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:15 pm

It starts off that way, but inevitably flops in the end. Best of luck to you.
If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

This is what I do to nabs

GraysonTheGamer
Trainer
Trainer

Post by GraysonTheGamer » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:35 pm

Thank you!
8-)