Fullscreen, Keybinds, Run Lock A bunch of stuff!

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
BadumChang97
Trainer
Trainer

Fullscreen, Keybinds, Run Lock A bunch of stuff!

Post by BadumChang97 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:26 am

OK I love pokemon legends its basically the best time waster ever for me but there are a lot of things I don't really like (but I somehow still play).

So Pokemon Planet, its a good MMORPG way more popular then our fellow PL but its really boring sometimes, your just playing through the regions basically EXCEPT WAY HARDER But I really like it's menu settings ect and controls way better then PL (besides shop you have to go to a poke-mart for it) Its in a way that you don't have to open a single new tab I dont care about opening new tabs to look at other people pokemon cause you cant even do it in Pokemon Planet. But when you just want to change your team you have to open a whole new tab or look at all your pokemon another tab.

Also I do not like the keyboard controls. I'm not a arrow Keys dude im a wasd dude, so that means when i have to run I have to bend down my thumb to hit the z and x key to run and interact. I wish there were keybinds to change some of the controls.

Ok now the thing I always wanted from Day 1 of playing PL and I bet you too... FULLSCREEN and thats what really wraps up everything. You can even keep the sidebar in full screen like whenever you move your cursor on the side it pops out idk but it has always been a pain with a around 10 inch perimeter of battle screen that sounds big but its not. This probably is not even gonna get recognized in the forums and I bet there are plenty of discussions like this on PL but still I just want to strengthen the Point FULLSCREEN PLEASE

Now go criticize me about all my spelling errors and something called mistakes at me!
Mudkip Party Do You Lieks?

BadumChang97
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Fullscreen, Keybinds, Run Lock A bunch of stuff!

Post by BadumChang97 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:28 am

Wait I forgot about key lock, so basically I hate holding Z all the time when running it like i said hurts my thumbs but a key lock would really help. Also a key lock for X would help if EV training or something U get the point
Mudkip Party Do You Lieks?

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:45 am

Personally, I would rather open up another tab to change my Pokemon team anywhere and anytime rather than having to go to a PC to change my Pokemon team. Saves time having to run to a PC.

Could be useful to be able to change where the key controls are, but we'll see what the developers think.

To imitate full screen you can make sure you are zoomed out on your screen. You can also add the PL Chrome Extension, which allows you to select the right border of the map screen and expand it; this will push the chat to the side though.

You can just click on a button and hold it while training. No need for a key lock, which would make the game even easier than it already is.

neoarcadianguardian
Trainer
Trainer

Post by neoarcadianguardian » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:37 am

BadumChang97 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:28 am
Wait I forgot about key lock, so basically I hate holding Z all the time when running it like i said hurts my thumbs but a key lock would really help. Also a key lock for X would help if EV training or something U get the point
There is a run lock command that exists. (Press Z then Shift Key simultaneously) which is disabled by pressing Z once again. Hope that helps. Reinforcing what Hukora said just hold the X key in battle and it just constantly spams the command.

For a fullscreen substitute, press F11 on your keyboard it just gives a umph more in perimeter but it's something. Additionally, by pressing the M key to zoom further into the map changes the worldview and somewhat mimics the original games.
If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

This is what I do to nabs