HOW TO MAKE MORE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN JOINING PL

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
DIVENDEVIL
Trainer
Trainer

HOW TO MAKE MORE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN JOINING PL

Post by DIVENDEVIL » Fri May 24, 2019 7:15 am

Here are a few suggestions[may be critical]:
1)a)there may be an npc on route 1 which will give a simple task to complete for new trainers
b)on completing the npc will give a "Lucky Draw Coupon"
c)a building between darlinghurst and newpine for lucky draw(make it like PC)
d)in lucky draw, one can get an uncommon or a rare pokemon
2)the time when most people wanna quit first i think happens in SS neptune quest....
so, it would be great in a 'FUTURE SEEING NPC' might give some hints about which pokemons are gonna needed
in SS.
3) for people to register their accounts, one can give schemes like giving a free pokemon(shiny would definately be better)
4)making starting point more attractive(adding more NPC telling minor details about orden region)
5)and also....this might be best one....make it more like a story(the player thinking himself like when he first arrived"where am i...?""i dont remember anything" etc and so on) from point to point[the story did not made sense when we went as far as the greyview city and then know that the player does not remembers a thing!]
6)adding a phone call services for npcs
7)lastly , it may be key factor to join more players: adding a female friend npc who is arrogant and who wants to become a p master like us.
thats all for now

ps.the game is already much better than all other web browser mmorpg,but we should never stop making it better
:roll: :roll:

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Re: HOW TO MAKE MORE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN JOINING PL

Post by Nikolina2017 » Fri May 24, 2019 7:30 am

I agree on some like SS Neptune Quest and 4,5,7. +1
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!

Kousei_Arima
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Kousei_Arima » Fri May 24, 2019 7:46 am

Most people quit at oldpine actually, need to fix that quest. About 7, we already have John, but its not a "she".

DIVENDEVIL
Trainer
Trainer

Post by DIVENDEVIL » Fri May 24, 2019 9:20 am

i mean another

Olmagon
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Olmagon » Fri May 24, 2019 12:07 pm

The first one already exists. He lives in the house at the top left corner of Darlinghurst Town and has new tasks every day. I’ve done those multiple times. However what he pays you seems to be random,from potions to money and even hearts (must be an organ farmer).
No matter how good you are,there's always someone who calls you a noob
And that's okay
BECAUSE YOU CAN ALWAYS GET YOUR REVENGE!!!!!

Zangetsu7
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zangetsu7 » Tue May 28, 2019 9:25 am

I wonder if ppl come to join and stick to pl just cuz an improvement in the storyline (also new players can't compare what it's like in old times so comparison of things will make new players to attract towards it-i doubt about that) ....tho the spin-off would be interesting
I believe what the game needs are an improvement in battling during pvp/ tourney-like making other moves work; there are lots of status moves and secondary effects of moves which need to be worked on-bringing versatility in poke battles will make the game more like ideal pokemon games also needs some work on smooth game ( suggesting about glitch of faint switching and forced switching) , some people tend to leave game because they can't perform well in tourney because of move limitations and complex rules and glitches present there- which is annoying(u can hardly see new players in tourney-its all same old same tourney player in each league, ik itll need lot of work but it at least needs some starting points-some very basic useful status should work here