Revival of Legendary Pokemons that are lost accidentally !

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Revival of Legendary Pokemons that are lost accidentally !

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:17 am

Ven1VidiVici wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:05 am
And how do you accidentally release it when there is already a double confirmation window?
Players do think that to change the current legendary for new one with better nature and stats (also chance of getting a shiny one), they need to release and then they can rebirth it.. (There is no logic doing that)
To rebirth a Legendary Pokemon, DO NOT release it. Common sense. How can you change something you do not have?

It could be great to have a mini-event where players are able to get their lost legendary by talking to an specific NPC when story-line is completed, and if you are a pro player and did never release your Legendary, you can claim a shiny Arceus :lol:
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

Millenium_Sentinel
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Millenium_Sentinel » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:40 pm

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:17 am
Ven1VidiVici wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:05 am
And how do you accidentally release it when there is already a double confirmation window?
Players do think that to change the current legendary for new one with better nature and stats (also chance of getting a shiny one), they need to release and then they can rebirth it.. (There is no logic doing that)
To rebirth a Legendary Pokemon, DO NOT release it. Common sense. How can you change something you do not have?

It could be great to have a mini-event where players are able to get their lost legendary by talking to an specific NPC when story-line is completed, and if you are a pro player and did never release your Legendary, you can claim a shiny Arceus :lol:
Shiny Arceus is a bit too much, dont you think? But yeah, I'd love an event where you can revive the lost legendaries. Or you know, just allowing the rebirth ninjas mechanic to give you a new legendary if you dont have one in your PC.

Millenium_Sentinel
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Millenium_Sentinel » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:42 am

Kousei_Arima wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:24 am
figig wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:52 am
Kousei_Arima wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:28 am
But why :v
so that we get our legendary pokes back that were lost due to accidents

Did you not read what the suggestion said ? and not get what i wanted to say ?
Listen, I think that your accidently-release stuff shouldnt be refunded, many suggestions like this have already appeared. You need to be responsible for your act, and if the game follow your ideas? A ridiculous storyline may come up. I know that you are sad about the lost, but no. :/