We Should Do This :)

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Re: We Should Do This :)

Post by Nikolina2017 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:06 pm

First thing first
I am not Pro.You can ask anyone I am pro or not.I am just between Noobs and Pros.If my opinion does not matter,that means your opinion does not matter too.Or anyone elses too.

If we are not gonna have rarest Items in game what is point of having Moss Stone and Master Ball then? We need to have Rarest Pokémons in Games sometimes. That are available only one way or buying. If they want Leafon they can go buy it or login every day. They are supposed to be rare with a reason.Putting them in events they will be too common. Like we said 10 times.
Like I said getting Moss Stone is reward for your Luck and login daily.
It´s RARE FOR EVERYONE. E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E.Even for old,news.EVERYONE.
If we get Moss Stone in Market it does not mean price will be the same.It means it will decrease.And also people will start using alt accounts to get it.
Last edited by Nikolina2017 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Nikolina2017 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:06 pm
First thing first
I am not Pro.You can ask anyone I am pro or not.I am just between Noobs and Pros.If my opinion does not matter,that means your opinion does not matter too.Or anyone elses too.

If we are not gonna have rarest Items in game what is point of having Moss Stone and Master Ball then? We need to have Rarest Pokémons in Games sometimes. That are available only one way or buying. If they want Leafon they can go buy it or login every day. They are supposed to be rare with a reason.Putting them in events they will be too common. Like we said 10 times.
Like I said getting Moss Stone is reward for your Luck and login daily.
It´s RARE FOR EVERYONE. E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E.Even for old,news.EVERYONE.
If we get Moss Stone in Market it does not mean price will be the same.It means it will decrease.And also people will start using alt accounts to get it.
Ok Sure If nothing Gonna Happen We Must Close tHIS Topic .Sorry to all of u to waste ur time.
##LuckyBoy

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:11 pm

I shudn't have ask this, cuz I came to knew nothing gonna happen related to it.
##LuckyBoy

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Let's get this cleared up once and for all.

Welcome to gaming world.
If this is not your first time playing games, you would know that almost every collection game has a rarity criteria, where-in stuff is categorized as (mostly) Common [Easiest to get], Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Legendary [Hardest/Almost impossible to get] (These may very slightly game to game).

Based on the above criteria, stuff from Epic is hard to get, and Legendary is almost impossible to get.
Putting this rarity criteria in PL, we have Pokemon rarities in game too. While S-Grade Pokemon are hardest encounters in wild, some other Pokemon like nonmaps, Leafeon, Glaceon, Gold Legendaries, etc. are impossible/almost impossible/hard to get.

Here some nonmaps can still be obtained given there are active breeders, and Glaceon (Ice stone) has been given given every Winter Event because of it's association with the season. So it is therefore still easier to get than a Leafeon.

When something is as hard to get as Leafeon, you simply accept it, not argue about it. There obviously needs to be an obtainable yet almost impossible to get Pokemon. They (devs) could have done that for S-Grades, but they decided to make them available through Grottos and events. Leafeon is a collector's Pokemon in most of the cases, and is likely to stay that way.

Your suggestion to just "Make it an event item" is just as useless. If it is made available that easily, you'll see a surge of them in game, and nothing will be able to change the fact that it won't be the "Legendary" rarity anymore.
That is like asking to delete the fun part in game. What do you do when you have everything you wanted? You get bored, waste time, complain more..

You are lucky that even though the line between "Impossible" and "Almost impossible" is thin, it is still towards the "Almost impossible, yet achievable" side. If you want it so badly, why not just invest some time in trying the available methods to obtain it - Log-in streak, buying from other players..

Imagine the happiness you will get when you finally get it one day.

Although there used to be raffles in the past (Which I have only heard of, never actually got to be a part of), even if they are done again, it won't change the fact that only a few get it. And that "few" is not significant in comparison to the number of total players.

Moreover you complain of how "Old players get stuff". Let's face it, even they didn't get anything for free. Most of them either patiently waited for their log in streak reward or earned enough money to buy one. You become an old player by playing, not complaining. Part of the ritual.

And of course, as stated earlier, it's not likely to happen.
TL;DR : If you skipped, read it. You shouldn't skip good stuff :v
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:19 pm

LoneWarrior wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:13 pm
Let's get this cleared up once and for all.

Welcome to gaming world.
If this is not your first time playing games, you would know that almost every collection game has a rarity criteria, where-in stuff is categorized as (mostly) Common [Easiest to get], Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Legendary [Hardest/Almost impossible to get] (These may very slightly game to game).

Based on the above criteria, stuff from Epic is hard to get, and Legendary is almost impossible to get.
Putting this rarity criteria in PL, we have Pokemon rarities in game too. While S-Grade Pokemon are hardest encounters in wild, some other Pokemon like nonmaps, Leafeon, Glaceon, Gold Legendaries, etc. are impossible/almost impossible/hard to get.

Here some nonmaps can still be obtained given there are active breeders, and Glaceon (Ice stone) has been given given every Winter Event because of it's association with the season. So it is therefore still easier to get than a Leafeon.

When something is as hard to get as Leafeon, you simply accept it, not argue about it. There obviously needs to be an obtainable yet almost impossible to get Pokemon. They (devs) could have done that for S-Grades, but they decided to make them available through Grottos and events. Leafeon is a collector's Pokemon in most of the cases, and is likely to stay that way.

Your suggestion to just "Make it an event item" is just as useless. If it is made available that easily, you'll see a surge of them in game, and nothing will be able to change the fact that it won't be the "Legendary" rarity anymore.
That is like asking to delete the fun part in game. What do you do when you have everything you wanted? You get bored, waste time, complain more..

You are lucky that even though the line between "Impossible" and "Almost impossible" is thin, it is still towards the "Almost impossible, yet achievable" side. If you want it so badly, why not just invest some time in trying the available methods to obtain it - Log-in streak, buying from other players..

Imagine the happiness you will get when you finally get it one day.

Although there used to be raffles in the past (Which I have only heard of, never actually got to be a part of), even if they are done again, it won't change the fact that only a few get it. And that "few" is not significant in comparison to the number of total players.

Moreover you complain of how "Old players get stuff". Let's face it, even they didn't get anything for free. Most of them either patiently waited for their log in streak reward or earned enough money to buy one. You become an old player by playing, not complaining. Part of the ritual.

And of course, as stated earlier, it's not likely to happen.
TL;DR : If you skipped, read it. You shouldn't skip good stuff :v
I got that , nothing gonna happen related to it, it's rare and it will be rare.
##LuckyBoy

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Post by Nexus » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:20 pm

Moss Stones used to also be a raffle prize. We can certainly look at trying to run some form of raffle every now and then.

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:25 pm

That's what I added near the end of my post. But that won't change the fact that number of people who get Moss Stone remains low in comparison to total players.

+1 for raffle, -1 for topic suggestion.

(I read that raffles were discontinued after roll-back).

PS: Knowing my luck, I'll still be unlucky XD
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:33 pm

wew i also saw those raffle posts, that time was good tho. atleast we could get moss stone other then streak.
##LuckyBoy

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:46 pm

Can you raffle shiny Bagon? o3o ok no :v
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:16 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: weird idea, ask EditMan
##LuckyBoy