We Should Do This :)

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Re: We Should Do This :)

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:51 am

-1 :lol:
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:50 pm

idk why Mods are not replying to this forums?? :o :o :o :o

Btw chileno what's that -1 :lol: :lol:
##LuckyBoy

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:45 pm

You have two votes down now -1
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:46 pm

ewwww Chileno
##LuckyBoy

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Also I agree Moss Stone should be only in Streaks or get from other People.
Getting Money in this game is nowdays easy for me,but I am too lazy or busy to get it.I got 6+ million in 250 days (I am counting the ones I wasted too).
And btw no offense but this argument is useless,like firy said. I believe Moss Stone is easy to get compared to Shiny Bagon and Gible.And also everyone can find Shiny Gible/Bagon even a 7 day old player who got Shiny Gible.

I keep editing this post rip me.
Also isn´t getting Shiny Goomy,Shiny Starters and Shiny Eevee enough for you? Like we got these shinies and now you are begging for Moss Stone too? Sometimes you cannot get Rewards every time for doing absolutely nothing (except Shiny Goomy,tho it was easy to get it).You need to earn it. Moss Stone is reward for your luck on streaks.
It does not matter how old you are. Imagine some guy having 1000+ day old account but he did not log in that Account for years.
Hyena Maid Shop~!

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:36 am

Nikolina2017 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:50 pm
Also I agree Moss Stone should be only in Streaks or get from other People.
Getting Money in this game is nowdays easy for me,but I am too lazy or busy to get it.I got 6+ million in 250 days (I am counting the ones I wasted too).
And btw no offense but this argument is useless,like firy said. I believe Moss Stone is easy to get compared to Shiny Bagon and Gible.And also everyone can find Shiny Gible/Bagon even a 7 day old player who got Shiny Gible.

I keep editing this post rip me.
Also isn´t getting Shiny Goomy,Shiny Starters and Shiny Eevee enough for you? Like we got these shinies and now you are begging for Moss Stone too? Sometimes you cannot get Rewards every time for doing absolutely nothing (except Shiny Goomy,tho it was easy to get it).You need to earn it. Moss Stone is reward for your luck on streaks.
It does not matter how old you are. Imagine some guy having 1000+ day old account but he did not log in that Account for years.
7 days old player can get shiny gible, bagon but a 7th day streak wont give a moss stone.
Getting money is easy, but it is difficult to maintain it.

And shiny goomy, my account was not even made at that time. So i haven't got one.

1000+ days old account, the player must have stopped playing PL.,So it has not logged in for years.

AND M NOT BEGGING FOR MOSS STONE.
Last edited by LuckyBOyTR on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
##LuckyBoy

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:38 am

I dont beg anyone for anything. Either i give cheap to things to new players or auction. :lol:

it's just a question which i m asking from mods.

##LuckyBoy

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:25 am

You are begging inmy opinion.To me it looks like you are begging for this suggestion to happen.At first you said making money is hard but now you said it is easy.
Also like I said we already got Shiny Goomy and Shiny Eevee.There will be more of them. Moss Stone is reward for logging daily and for luck. Don't except EVERYTHING will be in events.We already got Ice Stones in Winter events most of time.And your age does not matter bc there will be more events Just bc you are younger does not mean mods should make event with moss stone while we will get events with Shiny Eevee.
Hyena Maid Shop~!

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:05 am

Nikolina2017 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:25 am
You are begging inmy opinion.To me it looks like you are begging for this suggestion to happen.At first you said making money is hard but now you said it is easy.
Also like I said we already got Shiny Goomy and Shiny Eevee.There will be more of them. Moss Stone is reward for logging daily and for luck. Don't except EVERYTHING will be in events.We already got Ice Stones in Winter events most of time.And your age does not matter bc there will be more events Just bc you are younger does not mean mods should make event with moss stone while we will get events with Shiny Eevee.
Wew Nikolina, i said it is difficult to make money, i said it easy too replying to your post. We can make money easily in game, small amounts can help me raising a huge amount, but it will take a lot of time. This makes making money in PL difficult. + It's not likely that we can save that money, we will spend it.So maintaining that amount is difficult. There are lot of expenditure in game. It took me 250+ days to collect 1.5m, While it took u 250+ days to collect 6m.Though I said Making money isn't easy or difficult . Depends on us.

M not like u, m neither old or pro player like u.
U r far better then me.

Your opinion doesn't matter here cuz m asking moss stone for every player through a event not only for me. Either u or Chileno every player.
And Still m saying
M NOT BEGGING FOR MOSS STONE.
So pls don't give your opinion.

I'm just asking for a event related to moss stone.
Last edited by LuckyBOyTR on Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
##LuckyBoy

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:08 am

To make it clear.... If they add moss stone to the game on a event, it will be very common and that means that the log-in streak rewards will be useless... and in my opinion the staff could just remove the log-in streaks... and that ain't going to happen...
So far as I know you can get 2 Great rewards from the streaks and they are the Master Ball and the Moss Stone... The Master ball can be already obtained from a quest and the price did fall too much... which in my opinion it very common item now...
Right now the moss stone is the best reward you can get from the streaks and should remain as it is unless other great rewards are added
It is like removing a grotto pokemon and add it on an event... it sounds weird x.x
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''