We Should Do This :)

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Re: We Should Do This :)

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:26 pm

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:39 am
I have played games that are very hard to make money in the past, now the same game is not that hard... but when you have played sometime it becomes easier and easier to make money... Like fx higher lvl accounts. Doing quests, breedingo or ev training... And yeah, forgot about getting 1m coins in a short amount of time
Dude I want :) :) Not Money :( .
I do Lvling,E.V. Train And other services,i know it is hard to make money :roll: .
I gOT a Shop too .It Took me 250+ days to collect 1.5+m coins to make my account premium when i was new to PL .I undertstand this :| ,tho m asking the Admins/Mods for an event or in a event something like that :) :) .

I just want an event or some thing like that :) ,so evry player has one ;) . :mrgreen:
##LuckyBoy

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:00 pm

No you are not understanding the point. Moss stone was made rare for a reason.
If every one gets a Leafeon, it's market price decreases. It doesn't matter if you sell it or not, others will.
Everyone knows what happens to market price, take Shiny Eevee and Shiny Goomy as example.

The only way to get a leafeon is either hard work or patience.
If you have patience, try for streak.
If you can work hard, get cash and buy a moss stone/Leafeon.

Life isn't easy.
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:23 pm

Idk why The Mods/Admin want to let it be rare.
Shiny Goomy And Shiny Eevee Were Event Prizes,and I think They were kept as a reward bcuz they were very rare.
Can't they do same with Moss Stone?? I'm not thinking what players will do with it , they will be having full rights to sell and make money or use on eevee and keep as a leafeon,bcuz they will be getting that as a reward.

Players like u Lone And Chileno U r very old players, u have been playing PL since long, u both have have got all event prizes which u have attended dude.But M Not To Old here.

I just want a moss stone, through event or something like a reward.
##LuckyBoy

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:04 pm

And since I'm only 800 days old account I want shiny bagon find chance reduced... nop that aint going to happen x)
I have seen players with 1500 days and they dont have Leafeon either.
If you go shiny hunt and/or breed something OP you can sell it for a decent amount. You can participate in events made by players and win some prices =)
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:21 pm

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:04 pm
And since I'm only 800 days old account I want shiny bagon find chance reduced... nop that aint going to happen x)
I have seen players with 1500 days and they dont have Leafeon either.
If you go shiny hunt and/or breed something OP you can sell it for a decent amount. You can participate in events made by players and win some prices =)
Still Dude It's just easy to say, i know many decent amounts can make my wish fulfilled, but evryone is not ready. It is too difficult to make high amounts by collecting decent amounts from players. Everyone Is Not Ready To pay decent amounts for pokes, either op, gold , or shiny. All want those at a cheap amounts cuz evry one want's to make money in game.

1500 days old players, i dunno about them cuz m new. I have not attended evry event of GAME. I dont have evry event prizes :cry: :cry: .I just want one thing through an event .They might not be interested in pokemon like lefeaon.So they Don't have any.

And when it comes to U Chileno,
u CAN FIND A SHINY BAGON Chileno ;) :) :) I know u r a pro PlPlyer :lol: .
Don't loose hope if one has caught shiny bagon or gible. I know u will catch the other one :mrgreen: .
##LuckyBoy

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:37 pm

If you try hard enough, you can buy a Moss stone/Leafeon, or get one from streak :) ;)

That's how those get it who want it.
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

firy2
Trainer
Trainer

Post by firy2 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:44 am

Well you said why the mods want to let it be rare? well you won't want it this badly if it was common , this thread isn't going anywhere since the player is too lazy and doesn't seem to get anything .-. you want a expensive poke but are not willing to pay for it and want it for free.
Error#404 Signature not found

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:36 am

firy2 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:44 am
Well you said why the mods want to let it be rare? well you won't want it this badly if it was common , this thread isn't going anywhere since the player is too lazy and doesn't seem to get anything .-. you want a expensive poke but are not willing to pay for it and want it for free.
I Did not said that I want it free, I Did not said that I want it to be common dude.
I m Just asking Mods/Devs/Admins that can't we get that poke through event or something like that.
##LuckyBoy

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:37 am

LoneWarrior wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:37 pm
If you try hard enough, you can buy a Moss stone/Leafeon, or get one from streak :) ;)

That's how those get it who want it.
If that's only way , then sure i will try that way.
##LuckyBoy

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:38 am

But Still m asking mods/admins, or suggesting my opinoin,
That we shud get a moss sstone through a event.
##LuckyBoy