We Should Do This :)

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
Millenium_Sentinel
Trainer
Trainer

Re: We Should Do This :)

Post by Millenium_Sentinel » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:53 am

@ChilenoEnDinamarca @LoneWarrior
Wow you guys are really patient. If it were me I would have ignored this childish proposal and let it die in Suggestion board after 2 pages of back and worth quoting.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Re: We Should Do This :)

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:14 am

Could be an option to ignore it, but I'm a regular player just like the person who made this suggestion. That means that having a dialog about it, is the best we can do to find the best solution. Imagine we ignore it and the staff decides to integrate the moss-stone to the game and everyone now has one. Thankfully that did not happen.
A few weeks later (If I'm right), a moss-stone raffle came to Pokemon Legends were all players were able to participate to win that nice prize! =)

We should remember that People might be underage too and we have to respect each others point of view, to make this community a better place to be. Comments and critics are welcome, but always have to be in a constructive way (in my opinion) because toxicness and randomness is the same as you do not like the game and should leave instead of wasting other peoples time. Have seen a few of those toxic posts, where they call both the staff and players different things... I mean, they can just quit in peace instead of thinking they are going to hurt someone x.x

If you know that something is right/wrong, stand for it and fight for it... because when you remain silent, the injustice starts to grow. That is why we should always have a look around us and see how we are and what we do to other people.

You know, listening to the kids is always good, I wish they listen to me too >_>

See ya all soon
Best of lucks!
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

Janrodjaned
Trainer
Trainer

Re: We Should Do this :)

Post by Janrodjaned » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:02 pm

Aw i wish im on lucky on this :(