Trade ban

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
NoRageAmi
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Trade ban

Post by NoRageAmi » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:56 pm

Nobody understands what I mean. That's pretty simple. When you search a pokemon on trades 50% are not for sale. That's annoying to see only things you can't buy when you are on trades, looking for tradable things. What is it so difficult to understand ?

I'll be forced to repeat AGAIN what I said, finally... I just want TO HIDE people's offers (I mean pokemon they put on trades but just to show, so false offer), not forbid them to do what they want even if I totally DISAGREE cause it's annoying for others. I MEAN I'd like to click on a name and select "don't show offers". This way people like me who don't want to "see a collection" but buy poke when they are in trades will not be annoyed. They would be able to chose what they want to see or not !

The subject of this topic is : not to see empty offers or troll offers by trollers, by decided to not receive it .I agree with that BUT i also suggest to be able to hide pokemon offers if someone is disturbing our shopping cause of "see my collection".

Understand ? That's perfectly clear.
Gone forever

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:05 pm

NoRageAmi wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:56 pm
Nobody understands what I mean. That's pretty simple. When you search a pokemon on trades 50% are not for sale. That's annoying to see only things you can't buy when you are on trades, looking for tradable things. What is it so difficult to understand ?

I'll be forced to repeat AGAIN what I said, finally... I just want TO HIDE people's offers (I mean pokemon they put on trades but just to show, so false offer), not forbid them to do what they want even if I totally DISAGREE cause it's annoying for others. I MEAN I'd like to click on a name and select "don't show offers". This way people like me who don't want to "see a collection" but buy poke when they are in trades will not be annoyed. They would be able to chose what they want to see or not !

The subject of this topic is : not to see empty offers or troll offers by trollers, by decided to not receive it .I agree with that BUT i also suggest to be able to hide pokemon offers if someone is disturbing our shopping cause of "see my collection".

Understand ? That's perfectly clear.
You are searching Pokemon in the trades market? There is a reason Trade Chat is there for..
Besides, assuming NFS Pokemon were not shown in the searches, you would still be annoyed by the Pokemon that are on trades but their owner doesn't play anymore. If you still want to detach etc. there is an Auctions page.

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

NoRageAmi
Trainer
Trainer

Post by NoRageAmi » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:19 pm

Once again I don't agree.

1 - Everybody isn't ALWAYS on the chat.
2 - Yes, some people put on trades when they want to sell and not only in auctions or on the chat.
3 - Is a collection in a shop more usefull than a trade with no player connected to accept it ?
4 - One day the game will maybe have more players and the shop could be used more
5 - Maybe the "problem" doesn't disturb you but what does it cost to add an option for players/maybe future players like me ?

Last thing. Imagine a pet shop. When you go in you hear "Not for sale you can only have a look on the pets". Or "You can only buy 30%/50% of them, now find which ones". Is this pet shop a zoo, or a pet shop ? Can you really say a pet shop like that is a normal thing ?

That's exactly the same problem and you are trying to say I'm wrong but no, that's not a normal thing. Ok it doesn't disturb everybody and it's not a terrible thing. But I keep thinking and u won't change my mind, doing nothing is not the best way to make a great game.

Maybe add more places on the gallery ? Seriously if it's not on the gallery it's on the trades so just let more places in the gallery. Pokemon are shown anyway so let them show pokemon at the good places -_-
Gone forever

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:40 pm

NoRageAmi wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:19 pm
Once again I don't agree.

1 - Everybody isn't ALWAYS on the chat.
2 - Yes, some people put on trades when they want to sell and not only in auctions or on the chat.
3 - Is a collection in a shop more usefull than a trade with no player connected to accept it ?
4 - One day the game will maybe have more players and the shop could be used more
5 - Maybe the "problem" doesn't disturb you but what does it cost to add an option for players/maybe future players like me ?

Last thing. Imagine a pet shop. When you go in you hear "Not for sale you can only have a look on the pets". Or "You can only buy 30%/50% of them, now find which ones". Is this pet shop a zoo, or a pet shop ? Can you really say a pet shop like that is a normal thing ?

That's exactly the same problem and you are trying to say I'm wrong but no, that's not a normal thing. Ok it doesn't disturb everybody and it's not a terrible thing. But I keep thinking and u won't change my mind, doing nothing is not the best way to make a great game.

Maybe add more places on the gallery ? Seriously if it's not on the gallery it's on the trades so just let more places in the gallery. Pokemon are shown anyway so let them show pokemon at the good places -_-
Answers:
1- Why would you want everyone to always be on the chat :?:
2- If someone wants to buy/sell something, they get it done one way or another.
3- Answer, yes. A collection is better to look at, than an empty trades. And even if it isn't for you, that doesn't mean you can force other players to use their trades your way.
4- One day. We can discuss your suggestion that one day, then.
5- What about you make your own suggestion topic, instead of hacking an unrelated topic?

By your example of pet shop : Even if it is a pet shop, that doesn't mean the owner is forced to put up poets for sale. They can use it for whatever purpose they want. They can use it as a zoo too, in which case they would be transforming the shop (using it for a different purpose). Even if it's not normal, it doesn't concern you.

And the topic this suggestion is here for : Imagine the same zoo-transformed "pet shop". If there is a board saying "These pets are not for sale", you are supposed to read that, and do not try to purchase it.
And another example, (troll offers), imagine a pet for sale at a given price (or if the price is not mentioned), you cannot just go to the counter and ask them to give it for free! And then doing it again and again to annoy the owner.

This suggestion is for banning those annoying customers in the pet shop.
If you have a different suggestion, make a new topic.

Your account is only 11 days old. I recommend you play PL a bit more to understand more about how things work.

Regards,
LoneWarrior.

NoRageAmi
Trainer
Trainer

Post by NoRageAmi » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:01 pm

Because I've played for 11 days only I don't know how does a shop work ? Because 11 days only, I have never searched pokemon on trades ? Don't make me laugh.

The truth is, that's not normal but you are not disturbed and I am. And... I only suggested a hide button and even this disturbs you, so you are just thinking the game is already perfect and if something disturbs someone, the problem is the player cause you are god.
I have never said I wanted to make players stop changing the pet shop into a zoo. I just want ME to see what I CAN buy, by hiding collections. The others are not forced to do the same. Just an option guys.

You don't listen what I say and all you want is saying "you are wrong" cause suggestions are boring you.

1 - Nobody is able to always be on the chat. That's why trades are here, even when someone isn't connected people can search a pokemon and offer on it.
2 - What is this argument ? Shouldn't we use the shop to make trades simplier ? Why would you like people to wait if there is a better way ?
3 - I told you not all the players had to be like me. I'd just like an option.
5 - Because it's absolutely the same subject. Hiding option in trades. The only difference is, I want to hide pokemon and the author wants to hide people's offers. We could be able to do all of those things.

For the example, again... Make a zoo and not a pet shop if you don't want to sell. If you call "pet shop" a zoo, people will try to buy and that's normal the owner can't complain. And if he doesn't sell anything, people will just be bored and go to a true pet shop. If they want to go to the zoo, they will go in a place called "zoo". Not in a pet shop. They ARE concerned.

If a pet shop doesn't sell anything it will just close because people won't pay and if they want a zoo they will go to a true zoo.

I'm not saying a zoo is bad. But... Add places on the gallery (like a zoo) OR call "trades" zoo and not "pet shop".

I won't lose my time and make a topic. It would be the same idea than this one (the idea of this topic). And it would be useless cause nobody understands that it would simply be normal to have the possibility to hide some players pokemon if they annoy us. Nobody understands I'm not talking about letting trolls make empty offers. And nobody wants to make any effort to have a better game without force everybody to do the same than other players. Everybody should be able to play as he wants. But here when someone thinks something, other ideas are just trash. Even if it's not something huge. Nobody is annoyed by the same things and we should respect all points of vue. For my part I don't force anybody to stop anything. But I think I'm not entirely wrong and I don't ask anything huge.
If it's just to talk with all-high-mighty guys, I'm getting out of this forum and this game that will never evolve. Try to think about the difference between you and others in the future, even if I know you're glad I'm gone.
Last edited by NoRageAmi on Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gone forever

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:17 pm

How about you pay attention to these three points:

1. Make a different topic for what you want to suggest.
2. You've only been playing for 11 days. How would you know how annoying troll offers are? And what players who've been playing for at least 100 days go through?
3. In my last post, I mentioned a board - "This is a pet shop, but you can only buy this Pet, and this another one is only for display". No one said that all pets are going to be only for display. And even if they are, it is my pet shop. Nothing to do with you. Let it shut down.

(For the fourth time), Please make your own topic.

Blazemonkey
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Blazemonkey » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 pm

Ok, I probably shouldn't be continuing the argument, but here's my useless opinion.
  • I think a trade ban on certain players is a great idea, because I actually lost one of my favourite pokes due to a ton of troll offers.
  • NoRageAmi, you definitely should make your own topic. I do not completely agree with what you're saying, however PL adding a function that users have to click on when the set the trade up and when they search for a pokemon would make trading slightly easier. One would be called "ALL" and the other could be "For sale". So when people want to trade for a specific poke, they could choose "For sale" and if they don't mind the NFS pokes, they could choose "ALL." But the problem is that this isn't much of a problem, and it takes a lot of works from devs and mods to create this [kind of unnecessary] function

OO EE OO AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG