We need a event !! Its been a long time

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
SilverPony
Trainer
Trainer

Re: We need a event !! Its been a long time

Post by SilverPony » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:06 am

Atomous wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:20 am
Dragonite510 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:06 am
As per the picture suggests, we can catch beldum by master ball ? where do we get master ball although i m new and traveled till blackfell town, i dont see any master ball in poke marts, and also the fact is beldum there in this game ? I would have liked some other pokemons that i like (like bisharp, talonflame, deino, and few aloan pokemons)
Beldum is in Route 18 secret grotto (You can access that place after advancing in the storyline quest).

You can catch or even with any ball but the catch rate is low, like original games. Players caught several too.

Masterball can only be earned through logging streak. Every quarter (12 weeks), you have a chance to earn Masterball, the rate is low too.

The pokes you mentioned are non maps. Here are some beginning guides to help you understand:
Non map guide: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7964
The Chronicle (records main milestones in the game) viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9193

Adding to what Atomous said, the Devs have planned to have all the Pokemon up to Generation 6 available on maps, (in the coming update, or the new region). So yes, all those Pokemon will be, in the end, available to catch and obtain. The update is also close to completion, (PP mentioned), and is in the testing and debugging phase.

Alolan Pokemon, for now at least, is a hanging question. Currently, it's not the Dev's first priority, but hopefully, we will have them in them added in the coming future.
"In the two years I've played PL,
I've realized only one thing.
That the real world and the game world are the same.
You can only accept people for who they are,
and how they act on chat"

Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Atomous » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:06 pm

It's true.

Even huge and resourceful companies like HBO, Netflix, and Amazon have not known when they can release Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, and Lord of the Rings TV series respectively.

Moreover, today, Nintendo cancelled their annual presentation about features in their new games, including pokemon games because of disasters.

There is no way to guarantee that our game will have Gen 7 soon.
Never had a dream come true

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:40 am

Atomous wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:06 pm
It's true.

Even huge and resourceful companies like HBO, Netflix, and Amazon have not known when they can release Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, and Lord of the Rings TV series respectively.

Moreover, today, Nintendo cancelled their annual presentation about features in their new games, including pokemon games because of disasters.

True, but the staff is focusing on the update, a step closer to the Gen 7. That is our guarantee ;)
Useful guides, click here | Guía de quests y mas en Español, Click aquí! Image

Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Atomous » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:11 am

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:40 am
Atomous wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:06 pm
It's true.

True, but the staff is focusing on the update, a step closer to the Gen 7. That is our guarantee ;)
You are no longer a prophet so your prophecy will not work, lol.
Never had a dream come true

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:56 pm

I never were x) I just use logic and maths.... fx. if I get a Sh beldum, I know it will sell for many coins.. It is not a prophecy o.0 However in this topic you need an event and me too, not a prophet hahhaha :lol: x)

Hemptress25
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Hemptress25 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Would love a mini Halloween Event if possible! but yea storyline update is priority. Looking forward to it!

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:08 am

Well, it would better a Xmas event.... but if the update is comming ''december 21'' (don't listen to me please) a Xmas event would like too much work for the staff.. A mini-Halloween event could be nice too, but there is a month +/- to finish the Halloween event..
I would love to get Entei as reward from a mini- Xmas event, where Entei has to warm up this upcoming could winter :D

Hemptress25
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Hemptress25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:03 pm

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:08 am
Well, it would better a Xmas event.... but if the update is comming ''december 21'' (don't listen to me please) a Xmas event would like too much work for the staff.. A mini-Halloween event could be nice too, but there is a month +/- to finish the Halloween event..
I would love to get Entei as reward from a mini- Xmas event, where Entei has to warm up this upcoming could winter :D
yesss! that sounds great for mini xmas event! I'd love Entei! fingers crossed something for halloween or xmas!

Anshuman836
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Anshuman836 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:47 am

That Would be great Phoenix.!!!! :)
Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That Is Only The Selfish Perception Of People. Truly Skilled Trainers Should Try To Win With Their Favorites.

--------------- ---------------