Players Protest

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
carlos280892
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Players Protest

Post by carlos280892 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:52 pm

ProPlay standing there like: "What the heeeeee......" XDXD

Flamepup
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Flamepup » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:01 am

I got to say you have a point,Hakora but I do want Graview City to exist. Can the creators pls hurry? (Sorry if you think I’m rushing you)

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Post by Nexus » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:54 am

If it's rushed, it will be shoddy at best, full of bugs, and not worth the wait.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:42 pm

"Not rushing you" and "pls hurry" don't really go make sense together you know. As Nexus said, you probably don't want a rushed product.

PrincessPhoenix
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by PrincessPhoenix » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:31 am

I choose to work at my own pace and try to have fun with the process because regardless of what I do there will always be people complaining- in life and death it is impossible to make everyone happy. Topics like these amuse me though, so I have fun with these!

People have drastically different expectations of what would personally appeal to them, so there is a guaranteed chance that when the update is released at least one person would go "I waited all these months for this?!" or there may be another topic like this one a few days later demanding the next update. It can't be helped, it happens. But, what I can say is that I don't like rushing and there is a lot of time being dedicated to ironing out potential -and also proven- catastrophic bugs and make sure what is released is presentable. There are also suggestions being given to me as feedback during the testing, which has inspired me to revise or add on sections that wouldn't have originally been included in this release.

And not to fear, Grayview City exists, it just isn't released yet, heh heh. Also... Magikarp.
ImageI'm not a developer. | Visit PL's IRC channel!

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:47 pm

The Magikarp Kingdom will one day come!! :D xD
Buying Shiny Poochyena/Mightyena
Give me all your Normal Poochyenas!