New chat moderators

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
AfroRudolph

Re: New chat moderators

Post by AfroRudolph » Mon May 25, 2015 8:01 am

harbinger_earl wrote:I think, AfroRudolph, you're missing the context here. What Numayell presented earlier on is that there have been a lot of instances wherein the chat has been abused by many players of PL. Most of the times, players from different countries are actually typing in expletives or harassing / bullying other players in their own native tongues. And these usually happen under the chat mods' noses (no offense meant, the chat mods are doing a wonderful job already...it's just not enough as of the moment.) Hence, Numayell's idea of adding more chat moderators.
harbinger_earl, The overall idea of his is great, I'm just saying that if admins were looking for administrators, they would probably not choose them from your list, however, list chosen by players that are frequent posting on forums and chatting in the game would be really helpful for them to see, who players would want to fulfill the job of someone who gonna judge their acting on chat and forum.

harbinger_earl
Trainer
Trainer

Post by harbinger_earl » Mon May 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Touche, Afro. :)

sharks12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sharks12 » Mon May 25, 2015 12:42 pm

we decide to pick staff when it's necessary. then we discuss to single out individuals and then see if they would fit in. we will possibly never pick on a system where users vote/influence our decision to pick a mod. this has happened before in other games and people who vote, vote in favor of those they know, for favors in future. picking a staff member is totally in the hands of staff, not users. sorry.

champion21
Trainer
Trainer

Post by champion21 » Mon May 25, 2015 2:21 pm

sharks12 i would like to become a chat moderater

DarkChaoZ
Trainer
Trainer

Post by DarkChaoZ » Mon May 25, 2015 4:49 pm

To be fair, Numayell asking for staff will result your chances of becoming one. Also you're not fit for being staff and I'm pretty sure a few people would agree with me.

We just need at least 2 staff per continent/region

x2 EU
x2 Asia
x2 Brazil
x2 Africa
x2 Australia
x2 USA

From my experience..

-long term ban history from Kyro/sam/Jazz's games will make your serverely reduce your chances for become staff.

-Mini modding wont get you staff especially when u trying to impress a staff member when they come online

- begging will certainly not get you staff and it will reduce your chances of becoming one.

- Staff will consider whether your fit & capable of being a staff member. They will generally look out for whether you're actively helping the community, impartial and not acting mature (not acting childish) and usually they will discuss this amongst themselves.

-
Last edited by DarkChaoZ on Mon May 25, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aerobous
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Aerobous » Mon May 25, 2015 4:54 pm

I'm in the US, SandyBoi in Australia, and Vamp is GMT +3 or something. Probably in the EU.

Also, it's always best to not ask @Champion21.
Image "For My Part I Know Nothing With Any Certainty, But The Sight Of Stars Makes Me Dream."
PL Game Rules | PL Location Guide

DarkChaoZ
Trainer
Trainer

Post by DarkChaoZ » Mon May 25, 2015 4:56 pm

Aerobous wrote:I'm in the US, SandyBoi in Australia, and Vamp is GMT +3 or something. Probably in the EU.

Also, it's always best to not ask @Champion21.
Im in the EU, specifically UK, im pretty much logged on everyday i hardly see vamp online when im on.

Numayell
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Numayell » Mon May 25, 2015 8:27 pm

What HARB said!

But but but Sharky! Q~Q

Fine...Go ahead and LOCK THIS THREAD then >_< It was just an idea cuz there's been A LOT of spam when NO STAFF IS ONLINE!!!!! :x

Aerobous
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Aerobous » Mon May 25, 2015 10:01 pm

There wont be any after today. My network finished updating :)