Impossible Missions

For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)
Forum rules
For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)

One topic per event please!
Cynz
Trainer
Trainer

Impossible Missions

Post by Cynz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:19 am

I wanted to come up with something that would make the game more interesting and fun for people who are not sure what to do. Money is not an issue to me, so I'll be giving out very good rewards for anyone who can complete a task that seems impossible.

RULES:

This forum to to keep track of the rules and missions assigned to people, NOT to ask for missions or beg for anything. All mission requests will be done by PM's and missions will first be announced in TRADE chat.

Completing the missions:

All Pokemon MUST be originally owned, unless mission states otherwise.

Only one mission per person. You cannot trade out missions, or get a new one. Only way new missions will be granted is if first mission is completed.

Proof must be shown upon mission completion. Screenshots that can be edited will NOT be accepted. Instead, put Pokemon in gallery or trades, or whatever is specified within the mission.

There is no time limit to missions. Take as long as you would like, unless the mission details state "by this date, or time".

You are allowed to ask me for specifics, like a non-shiny mission, or non-Pokemon finding missions. It is my right to deny these requests and give you a mission of my choosing. Some people will get easier missions, especially if they are newer to the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a way for me to make a game I enjoy more fun for people. Hopefully it will keep people playing and bring us a bigger, better community. Missions are all thought up by me and rewards are given depending on what I want to give. Please don't complain about fairness.

If you would like to donate to this activity, make sure to message me in game and let me know. I'll accept anything, really. Everything and more will be given out as rewards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission Waiting List: Dakhran, Sureshkumaraina, Anonymous0520, KevinStanly01, sohansen, ayushmf, mkk, pranay235, Mizuno_Yui, ampm, Leinad7, leotiger5, Bommie, Toriell
Last edited by Cynz on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cynz
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Impossible Missions

Post by Cynz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:29 am

Your mission, Chrisnabors, should you choose to accept it, is to find any Pokemon with the IV's, in this order, 5 10 15 20 25 30. Your reward for this mission is 750,000c.

Cynz
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Cynz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:34 am

Your mission, rspook, should you choose to accept it, is to find a male and female shiny Castform pair. Your reward for this mission is 500,000c.

Cynz
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Cynz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:36 am

Your mission, dylanpisani10, should you choose to accept it, is to find any shiny Pokemon with nearly perfect IV's (29+). Your reward for this mission is 1m.
Last edited by Cynz on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cynz
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Cynz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:38 am

Your mission, gvst, should you choose to accept it, is to find a shiny Gible. Your reward for this mission is 2m.

Cynz
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Cynz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:42 am

Your mission, ArmeGlenstid1, should you choose to accept it, is to find a Lonely Nature female dragon of every type of dragon. Non-maps are not included in this task. But isn't it sad to be a lonely female? Your reward for this mission is 500,000c.

Cynz
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Cynz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:45 am

Your mission, EucliffeFT, should you choose to accept it, is to acquire 8 shiny Eevee and evolve them into each of their 8 forms. Let's hope this next update opens up the map to catch Eevee instead of just breeding! Your reward for this mission is 1m.

Cynz
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Cynz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:55 am

Your mission, bookface201, should you choose to accept it, is to find any Pokemon with all 15's at its IV's. Your reward for this mission is 500,000c.

Cynz
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Cynz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:59 am

Your mission, Jomjom166, should you choose to accept it, is to catch 20 Sentret and get them to level 100 without evolving them. Your reward for this mission is 300,000c.

Cynz
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Cynz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:08 am

Your mission, ShadowXerneas, should you choose to accept it, is to get a shiny Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar of both male and female pairs. That should be a total of 6 shiny. And they all must be level 100. Your reward for this mission is 500,000c.