Narutoshipu grand farewell and Christmas raffle event.

For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)
Forum rules
For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)

One topic per event please!
utoypogi
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Narutoshipu grand farewell and Christmas raffle event.

Post by utoypogi » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:51 am

where are you from: philippines
tell me something about yourself: im a student athlete and i also like to play games
how did you find pokemonlegends: i saw it from the facebook page
How is your experience of the game so far? its been years and i really enjoyed playing this game, made lots of friends.

Base on your time spent in the game rate the aspect of the game from 1 to 10 starting from the most you like. a.Battling b.Hunting c. Farming d.Breeding e. Community f.events g. bug fixes h. updates i. staff j. training.? and explain it.
1. Battling (Im Really Not Good At Battling but i buy op pokemons LOL)
2. Updates (I Like the updates it seems that our dev really put some work on it)
3. Events (I Really Like It because its beneficial, and i like the stories)
4. Staff (They Do There Best to improve the game)
5. Training (I Do Ev Train sometimes when im in the mood and also level)
6. Bug Fixes (Some Of Them Get abused by others but its already fixed because of our mod)
7. Breeding (I Do It for tourney )
8. Farming ( i farm sometimess)
9. Hunting (the system hates me so much even im a premium user, its really hard to get a shiny XD)
10. Community (theres a huge difference when i first enter pl, thers like 500 playerss but now itss already 100+ only but its okay im stil enjoying it)

Favorite pokemon : charizard ive been a fan of this pokemon since when im a little boy, and i really like its mega evo charizard X

Favorite pokemon type: I Love Dragon type pokemons and fire they are really cool and op
Fav pokemon trainer from the anime: ashhhhh ofcourseeee
5 players I am close with:
1 chevrolet17
2 SirMac
3 Nexsieve
4 detectivearmy
5 Death_note
Hopes for the game this coming year : improved more and more pl players
What do you want to say to me/ to everyone: goodluck to your journey bro, thank you for being part of our beloved game! cheers!
by Utoypogi » Tue Nov 28, 2019 7:31 pm

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Post by figig » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:40 pm

where you from?: India

tell something about yourself: I am currently working under a government project in our country and hoping to reach more heights in my life.

How did you find PokemonLegends?: One day i was searching for pokemon games to play online, so i searched in google and pokemon legends came in one of the suggestion and thus here i am playing this.

How is your experience of the game so far?: I really miss many of my old friends to be honest had very good memories of many people and met some serious toxic players.

Base on your time spent in the game rate the aspect of the game from 1 to 10 starting from the most you like. a.Battling b.Hunting c. Farming d.Breeding e. Community f.events g. bug fixes h. updates i. staff j. training.? and explain it.

1. Breeding - Most of the time i am breeding pokemons and hoping to get more OP pokemons for myself.

2. Battling - I like battling to be very honest, i have really met some good players through tourneys and i always try to win tourneys and make battles close and learn from them.

3. Farming - I like the farming because unless you get good amount of amount from gold nuggets, you dont get much money even though you can breed OP pokemons, i mean 2 sources of earning (breeding, farming) is better than 1(breeding).

4. Training - Most of the time after the above 3 mentions, i do training because i like it much and i generally like to train my pokes more than giving out to others for training.

5. Updates - I hope the good work of updates keeps on going and going, mostly because or story is incomplete and i personally like it that way because by this way you can extend the story as much as you can..

6. Staffs - I just hope that they have enough time to give in pl to make it great again, they are although doing good job at the current moment.

7. Events - I always loved events, some events were bad and some were good, overall an average rating but i always love them, keep them coming. Also i hunt when i need OP parents so that i can breed them, apart from these i dont hunt much.

8. Hunting - I dont like to hunt always except for the event stuffs because hunting in event is exciting to get new shiny and new non maps to breed.

9. Bug Fixes - I hope the staffs can do this quick because gaming gets a bit difficult when all moves dont work, hoping it will be fixed soon.

10. Community - Absolutely have no words for it, very toxic. People are two faced here.

What is your favorite pokemon? Ans: My Favourite Pokemon is Charizard, its amazing strong especially with 2 mega forms, i love charizard's design even with mega forms, i am still waiting for pl to get their Mega stone-Y version, Charizard really packs a punch when you battle with him, and i really want to be strong with my Charizard.

What is your favorite pokemon type? Ans: Fire, They are various types of pokemons under this type, ranging from tanks to speedy and their attacks really is super strong when combined with their amazing abilities, I love fire pokes, Although i love steel too but fire pokes have special place in my heart.

Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime): Ans : Alain and Paul

Name 5 players you are close with.

1 Lead, Amethystgreatbear

2 Zeus, Munad, Mimikyuu

3 Zangetsu7, Leroy, Eclipse98, Yukilongwalk

4 123Cynthia, Tuba123

5 Syron, Cyanite, Swampert1000

I am sorry who didnt make it into the list but i still and always will love you guys !!

This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: Ans: I am really hoping that bugs in Pokemon battles will be fixed soon, as a battler i really want that to happen, and also i would like to see good events and updates so that passion for playing can continue.

What do you want to say to me/ to everyone: Ans : All the best and best of luck for the future, bro i wish you a good and happy life, god bless you always.

Legaendary
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Legaendary » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:44 pm

where you from?:Philippines
tell something about yourself: Lazy Student
How is your experience of the game so far?: Fun
Base on your time spent in the game rate the aspect of the game from 1 to 10 starting from the most you like
1.hunting- i love hunting shiny pokemon
2.Breeding - because its hard to find op at wild
3. farming - big nuggets
4. battling - i battle sometimes
5. events - i enjoy any event
6. Staff - because they doing their best for this game
7.updates - looking forward for the new story
8.training - fun
9. community - some are kind but lots of toxic
10. bug fixes - still lots of bugs
What is your favorite pokemon? Explain: nidoqueen i always have nidoqueen in my team in pokemon games and the first pokemon i saw on TV when i was a kid
What is your favorite pokemon type? Ground, bulky and immune to electric types
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime): Serena
1. chaarmander
2. lyloclyde
3. junrhey
4. vince0000006
5. deku_00
etc etc etc
This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: new story more players
What do you want to say to me/ to everyone: even though we're not close farewell and have fun to everyone: have fun on the game

Sylryz
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Sylryz » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:03 am

where you from?: Philippines
tell something about yourself: I'm an allied health professional that still don't know what I really want to do in life xD
How did you find PokemonLegends?:I got bored and wanted to play pokemon, searched google and viola! I found this site. :D
How is your experience of the game so far?: So far it's fun and little sad cause I only saw a few friends online and still playing that I used to talk here :)
3. Farming - I like the farming big nuggets :D
2. Training - it gives additional money to spend stuff; and might find a shiny along the way ;D
6. Events - I like the events every special holidays have events = new pokes <3
4. Updates - it gives me something new to work on :D
5. Staffs - The staffs are nice and helpful
8. Community - Few are nice and helpful it will make the game expeience fun and memorable while some are just not nice...
10. Hunting - I like to collect but sometimes laziness hits me and most of the time unlucky in finding pokes xD
7. Breeding - I'm not a good poke breeder and sometimes too lazy and tiring to check daycare
1. battling - I'm a total noob in this area xD... especially on tourneys xD
9. Bug fixes - I put this one as the last as I'm not really a tourney person xD

What is your favorite pokemon? Explain. I like Tyranitar. It helped me through most quests in this game and most especially in leveling up pokes :D
What is your favorite pokemon type? Dark. Because of Tyranitar and is immune to psychic attacks and hit almost everything :)
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime): Ash
1 Leleled
2 Kratoso
3 Monkeyfacechimpboy
4 RFMBFWNS02
5 Sylvaerri
This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: More events & updates & more poke :D
What do you want to say to me/ to everyone. Goodluck on your future endeavors! :D

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:54 am

1.Croatia

2.Nothing much. I love reading Mangas sometimes and watching Animes.

3.I was searching Pokémon Online games and found Pokémon Legends.

4.Good and bad memories same answer as yours. :)
a.EV Training b. Farming c.Breeding d.Community e.Hunting f.Events g.Battles h.Updates i.LVL UP Training h. Bugs

1. EV Training - I just find it fun
2. Farming - I love farming while EV Training
3. Breeding - When I don´t wanna do anything I just like waiting for the Eggs while studying
4. Community - I love talking. I just love talking
5. Hunting - I like hunting when I am like soulless
6. Events - I like them.
7. Battle - When I get new Pokémons (especially Darkies), I like testing them out :)
8. Updates - I like them and I don´t like them it all depends.
9. LVL UP Training - I HATE IT.
10. Bugs - I ALSO HATE IT.

5. Any Dark-Type Pokémon at this point. Because I like their designs most of time! :)

6. Dark Types because I like their designs and because I am still edgy emo.

7. I don´t have Favourite Trainer

8. 5 Players I am close with are~:
1. Myself
2. Also Myself
3. Also Also Myself
4. Also Also Also Myself
5. Also Also Also Also Myself

(I am close with people I know but I don´t know if I can judge how close I am with them atm :) )

9. I hope for new Dark-Type Avatars~!

10. Goodbye Mortal~ I hope you hate Mimikyus forever! >:D
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!

Burnaze
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Burnaze » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:01 am

Burnaze:
Im from Canada but currently Live in The USA

Im a Pre-Med student and currently studying for my majors in the eventual years. Im also a semi-avid gamer with proclivities ranging to adventuring beyond consoles and into nature.

i found Pokemon Legends due to a constant lookout for a game that could replace PokemonOmega that was a similar game to this back in 2009-2014.
Its quite Good and the Game really gets its pros across but the community is really scarce and to find good friends is really a hunt in of itself.

1.Training-it really gives me a reason to stay commited to train all the great pokes just so i can look at them again and see how far ive come
2.Battling-i like the battling aspect of the game but some of the bugs and that sometimes the battle feel bland makes it my second fav field.
3.Hunting-im not really a hunter but since hunting and collecting may come under the same wing i suppose collecting as a really captivating factor.
4.Farming-Farming money and some valubales in the game really shines its pros later in the game but more money is always a nice sight to have.^^
5.Breeding-getting op pokes and mastering the collecting scene really has gone up due to this feature and its really a fascility that was needed.
6.Events-I enjoy the events and love the fact that we are getting them lately but thier scarcity is never a good time to go through
7.Updates-So far the stroy updates have been good and the others which wait in line are sure to please the community.
8.Staffs-Personally speaking ik the ppl are busy and that the mods are really trying hard(credit where credit is due) but its just my opinion.
9.Community-Never really saw that ppl cared except for some good players here but excluding that the community is just too busy to care.
10.Bug fixes-Still havent had my issues solved. been told its the issue from my end but ive changed pcs and nothing happened so idk.

My favourite Pokemon is Blaziken/Mega- it was always my fav starter and that it has incredible atk and speed for a normal poke is outstanding.Beast
My favourite Pokemon Type is Fire as i was always enthralled by fire and that it really exemplifies modesty and power without all the flashiness
My Favourite Pokemon trainer is Flint

Im close With
1.Shadowsilver
2.Dylanpisani10/Syzlex
3.Maher
4.Firy
5.Zalekous/JonasStormPaladin

Im hoping that they Change some Format for the game and that there is a better community in the coming years. also that they add Gold Gible and Bagon.

I just Want to say that life is way too short to be anxious, hold grudges and deny a person from a good time. Frienship is always erected on three pillars intimacy, respect and equality and keeping these in mind i want to have a really qualitative circle in this game. Finally Narutoshipu i wish you good luck for your life and hope that u decide whats best for you and its sad to see a veteran leave this game. I really dont care for rewards just wanted to let my voice be heard and that maybe get something across. Farewell and Thankyou!
Last edited by Burnaze on Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kanhajain
Trainer
Trainer

Post by kanhajain » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:19 pm

where you from?:
INDIA

tell something about yourself:
I am a proud Instrumentation and Control Engineering GOLD MEDALIST.

How did you find PokemonLegends?:
saw the advertisment while playing pokemon unova rpg.....

How is your experience of the game so far?:
I had fun playing the game.I have a lot of memories of catching new pokemon ....evolving them..etc

1. battling -
I like the battling and win prizes

2. Training -
I also like training , leveling up pokemon .It feels like bonding in the game with ur pokemon..

3. Farming -
I like the farming system for game tickets....very helpful.

4. Updates -
I like how the updates are added and they r good...

5. Staffs -
The staffs are nice they do their best to keep the game running and cooperative...during events....

6. Events -
I like the events every special holidays have events.I like to catch event special...n event shiny hunt..

7. Breeding -
The breeding is ok its kinda hard and tedious to get an OP pokemon

8. Community -
I somehow don't like the community though I don't hate it some players are nice but many are rude and toxic.

9. Hunting -
i like and dislike hunting but its less fun than oy=ther above so on 9th.

10. Bug fixes -
I put bug fixes last cause my most loved aspect which is battling has many bugs which is so long to fix.

What is your favorite pokemon?
Explain
I love TYPHLOSION. Actually the entire evolution line...they are cute to cool to fearsome ....i have a soft corner for them i guess....yet i dont have it in game lol

What is your favorite pokemon type?
Actually 2,....
Water
grt HP...and whoa sp.atk
Ghost
I love the designs and yes sp.atk

Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime):
i loved MAY because she is not on any mudkip's favourite list lol...and the growth of the character
BUT NOW
MALLOW
after watching the episode of tapu fini's mist and the conversation between mallow and her deceased mom...it stole my HEART

1 techsavy
2 pokemonpranay
3 alexmarky
4 sofiana
5 Aloe(he quit )

This coming year what are your hopes with the game?:
Im hoping they will fix the bug in battle system and more abilities can be used and more pokemon and new gen comes out.

What do you want to say to me/ to everyone

to you....FAREWELL and best wishes for future

everyone...let's catch 'em all.

Iamdg
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Iamdg » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:55 am

India

Im an engineering student.

I found this game from an advertisement in facebook

This game helped me in my leisure time. This community is the best

1. battling- i like battling NPCs and leveling up my pokes
2. training- didn't ev trained a lot
3. farming- framing for prizes is great
4. updates- the non maps update are going in the right way
5. events. i like every events that they are update
6. staffs- they are strict but helpful
7. breeding. im breeding for good IVs
8. community- i like the community , the players r very helpful
9. bug fixes. i hope they fix the bug at the tourney
10. hunting- i generally hunt during events

My fav poke is sceptile ! It's leaf blade is deadly

Dragon. Many awesome pokemons r there

My favourite Pokemon trainer in Broak

1. Jaggu240
2. Syron
3. Nebo
4. Vegeta143
5. Prithwish

i hope the will add gen 7 pokes ... And buizel soon

Good luck with ur life ahead! Wish u have a prosperous and happy future

JARON21
Trainer
Trainer

Post by JARON21 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:30 am

USA

Im an college student.

I found this game from a friend

This game helped me in my free time and studying. This community is the best

1. battling- i like battling NPCs and leveling up my pokes
2. training- i ev trained a lot for other players and got a lot of money
3. farming- farming for prizes can be tiring
4. updates- the non maps update are going in the right way
5. events. i like every events that they are update
6. staffs- they are can be helpful sometimes
7. breeding. im breeding for perfect IVs
8. community- i like the community , the players are interesting
9. bug fixes. i hope they fix all bugs
10. hunting- i generally hunt during events

My fav poke is Tyrantrum since its the King of pokes

Dragon. Many awesome pokemons r there

My favourite Pokemon trainer in Paul because he battle like me with strength

1. Kryoshade
2. Maher
3. TomSceptile
4. Venom001
5. Blazered

i hope the will a lot more gen pokes in game and legendary pokes

Good luck with ur life ahead! Wish u have a prosperous and happy future

therikannan
Trainer
Trainer

Post by therikannan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:45 pm

where you from?: India
tell something about yourself: my name is kannan am studying twelfth standard and i am a good artist and pokemon legends player.
How did you find PokemonLegends?: I found pokemon legends from pokemon legends' official post on facebook.
How is your experience of the game so far?: I have a very good experience in playing this game and i got a lot of friends from this game and i became a part of this game.
1. battling - I like battling very much and i like player vs player battle and i like the tournament battling very much.
2. Training - I also like training .we can make our pokemon strong by training and ev training is also good ev training make pokemon very stronger than usual.
3. Farming - with farming we can get a lot of money especially through dinner and big nuggets through a variety of games.
4. Updates - updates are so far in this game and i am waiting for new updates in story line.
5. Staffs - The staffs are so super so far they are running this wonderful game.
6. Events - I like events so much because by completing the event we can get prizes.
7. Breeding -breeding can make a pokemon over powered and increases the base iv.
8. Community-i like pokemon legends community very much because with this i got a lot of best friends.
9. Bug fixes - bugs have been removed during battling has but there are some other bugs they are have to be fixed.
10. Hunting - i like hunting very much as am not a premium user i have to search for long time for rare pokes when i got that rare poke i will became very happy.

What is your favorite pokemon? Explain mega blaziken. It is super fast and it has high jump kick and flare blitz attack they were very powered and can defeat the pokemon with a single move.
What is your favorite pokemon type? flying.because it can be used against any type of pokemon and brave bird attack is stronger against everything
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime): kalos ash ketchum