Narutoshipu grand farewell and Christmas raffle event.

For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)
Forum rules
For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)

One topic per event please!
Chimgrr
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:06 pm

where you from?: Philippines
tell something about yourself: I love BTS
How did you find PokemonLegends?: Got bored, had nothing to do. Searched for an online Pokemon Game that did not need download.
How is your experience of the game so far?: It's fun. Though sometimes it can get boring.
Base on your time spent in the game rate the aspect of the game from 1 to 10 starting from the most you like. a.Battling b.Hunting c. Farming d.Breeding e. Community f.events g. bug fixes h. updates i. staff j. training.? and explain it.
1. Breeding - I love breeding Pokemon, I get a sense of accomplishment whenever I know that the Pokemon I use are bred by me.
2. Hunting - I also love shiny hunting, I also get a great sense of accomplishment whenever I catch my own shiny.
3. Events - I like events because it brings some new experiences for me, especially since I'm quite new. The recent events are the first ones I've experienced.
4. Training - I used to do lvl up services and ev training, it was so fun for me because not only do I get paid for it, I might also encounter shiny Pokemon.
5. Farming - I also like farming, but not as much as the other stuff from above.
6. Community - It depends on the day lol
7. Staff - I think they do whatever they can, and that's good enough for me.
8. Updates - Can't wait for new updates.
9. Bug fixes - I believe the game would be great if more bug fixes can be applied.
10. Battling - I used to do tourny, but got quickly tired of it because of the countless bugs.

What is your favorite pokemon? Toxicroak, It has always been my favorite Pokemon since I saw it in the anime.
What is your favorite pokemon type? Fighting Type, I love Fighting type Pokemon ever since Gen 1, also my first rare shiny in PL is a Fighting Type.
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime): Saturn of Team Galactic, I've always been a fan of the villains.
Name 5 players you are close with.
1 Munad
2 AmmarAli
3 SamielZentaur
4 Sinichi
5 Lebluee
This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: Updates would be good, more Megas and more Pokemon. Or more storyline.
What do you want to say to me: I know you have your reasons, at some point I did consider quitting as well. I just stayed because I loved the new mini-events and event. I hope you atleast got to enjoy those before you quit. Goodluck!
CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: Narwhale#3977

Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:00 pm

where you from?: California
tell something about yourself: I play Competetive FPS like CS:GO
How did you find PokemonLegends?: Was just Searching up pokemon games.
How is your experience of the game so far?: It's Very fun with Friends
Base on your time spent in the game rate the aspect of the game from 1 to 10 starting from the most you like. a.Battling b.Hunting c. Farming d.Breeding e. Community f.events g. bug fixes h. updates i. staff j. training.? and explain it.
1. Hunting, It sometimes is frustrating but when you find a shiny its so exciting
2. Breeding, Its nice to breed your own owned pokes
3.Community, I like the People in the chats most are friendly and talk about things that are interesting
4.Events, Super Fun and you get prizes
5.Updates, Never can say no to an Update
6.Bug Fixes, Never liked insects when I was a child... I like bug fixes
7.Staff, Quite Nice and are usally on all the time
8.Training, Its not fun doing training but hey someone gotta write the checks and train the pokes.
9.Farming, Meh never got so much time to just play like I got 2-5 hr to play everyday of the week.
10.Battling, Super bad :(

What is your favorite pokemon? Slowbro, It has always been my favorite Pokemon since I saw it in the anime.
What is your favorite pokemon type? Dark types, I like the DARKNESS... :twisted:
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime): Mallow always happy, and I am a Foodie/Sorta
1. OLIIIEE
2. rainwings12
3. Maryjane123
4. skylarfess
5. TheThinker101
This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: Updates would be good, I want more megas to come out like Mega Slowbro and Mega Absol. Alolan/Gen 7 pokes come out.
Image Image ~ Akatsuki Revenge ~
pokemonpranay
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:06 pm

where you from?: India
tell something about yourself: I'm from Mumbai city ,busy irl and i love drawing , plus i like horror genre movies, serials , etc . and ofc pokemon :D

How did you find PokemonLegends?: Actually i played old pokemon games like red , blue, yellow, soul silver, etc on mobile phones, i never played good advanced graphics game which was freely available online. So one day while i was surfing through my facebook account i saw pokemon legends ad and open it. i found some good pics and no need to download so i started playing it and its fun !!!1 ;)

How is your experience of the game so far?: It's fun. And its been 3 to 4 long years i'm playing pl. Game is also updating little so its nice...

1. Hunting : Although earlier i was not a hunter but due to busy life i cant battle in tourneys now so i prefer hunting.
2.Training : Yes I'm a pokemon trainer.
3.Events : I love events . It brings new life to the game.
4.Updates : Sometimes even Minor updates make me happy>
5.Bug fixes : Yes , thats needed ofc.

6.Community : Players here r good , some players toxic , but i ignore them so its happy otherwise ...
7.Staff : Its good to see Green font players on chat > feels bright . (Green Lanterns)
8.Breeding : I breed less pokes and mostly everyone knows it was seviper some time ago.. (serpent king)
9.Farming : Hmm i dont farm anything much day by day little by little its enough for me...
10.Battling : As i mentioned earlier , i used to do tourneys earlier but now busy irl so i dont get time to do tournaments.

What is your favorite pokemon? Everyone knows its Bewear , Since its combination of cuteness and strength , omg its so so so cuddable...
What is your favorite pokemon type? Water (with other type combo)
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime) Hahahaha its Ash Ketchum
Name 5 players you are close with:
1. ArchUxie
2. Dylanpisani10
3. Joso
4. MavisVermy
5.RobocopHd/Mazinyassin/Shakeshi/acchan/megan209/bunnymi/Zangetsu / etc... (cant help it this game has given me many good friends)

This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: Omg my best wishes with pl, hope it progresses day by day and reach more than 1k players online soon . Hoping for new maps and events yayyyyy :lol:
What do you want to say to me/ to everyone: Omg i feel sad naruto farewell :( since he was one of my rival and good battling player in my early tournament days . Hope u progress in ur life buddy gl. And everyone may god bless good health
𝐼’𝓂 π‘œπ“ƒ 𝒢 π“ˆπ‘’π’Άπ’»π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓉. 𝐼 π“ˆπ‘’π‘’ π’»π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή, 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝑒𝒢𝓉 𝒾𝓉
KRYOSHADE
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:37 am

where you from?: California, USA
tell something about yourself: I'm from LA, going to college, 18, all my friends at top colleges in the US but im the odd one out cuz im kinda dumb so im going to a community college
How did you find PokemonLegends?: I was looking for a pokemon game to play on my phone and i stumbled on to this game

How is your experience of the game so far?: Its great since ive had fun with everyone on trade chat and that i am the only one to get shiny skorupi!!!!

1. Hunting : I love hunting for shiny poke since i have premium
2.Training : I like my pokes to be fully ev and lvl 100
3.Events : I love events. But some events like this past one can be cancer with spawn rates
4.Updates : I dont even notice the updates
5.Bug fixes : Yes , thats needed ofc.

6.Community : Players here r good , some players toxic , but i ignore them so its happy otherwise ...
7.Staff : Hukora hates me but i got a great shiny honedge while being banned
8.Breeding : I breed my Op ada skorupi since im the skorupi god
9.Farming : I barely farm
10.Battling : i dont do tourney

What is your favorite pokemon? skorupi ofc since i got a shiny one
What is your favorite pokemon type? Dark since they the best
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime) Gary cuz he reminds me of me
Name 5 players you are close with:
1. me
2. myself
3. I
4. Jaron21 (my alt)
5.Maher ig
This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: hopefully 200 people online
What do you want to say to me/ to everyone: Well i mean i dont really have that much since we've never talked and i dont remeber ever seeing you on lol. But all imma say is that i hope you are having a great life in irl. Stay safe dude
Coalstar_Mythian
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:25 am

where you from?: Canada
tell something about yourself: student playing pl
How did you find PokemonLegends?: my friend recommended it to me
How is your experience of the game so far?: This game is fun; all the effort pays off
1. Hunting - I like hunting: it's simple and rewarding
2. Events - I like events because of the interesting plots... and hunting!
3. Updates - Similar to events, there's plot involved and more pokemon
4. Community - TBH, without the community, I would not have completed most events/storyline
5. Staff - With the staff comes the game and the community!
6. Bug fixes - bug fixes enhance a player's experience in the game
7. Battling - Get exp, get money!
8. Training - Training involves patience, and it really pays off, but it still involves patience
9. Breeding - Breeding involves more patience, and it pays off, but it still involves patience (not to mention it costs coins)
10. Farming - I don't do much of this...

What is your favorite pokemon? Explain: I like sableye the best. Its elemental (type) defence is high.
What is your favorite pokemon type? Fire. They are strong against many types and can burn other pokemon
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime): Ash
1 youareafreak (quit)
2 Gaby012905 (quit)
3 scouty (quit)
4 FourcedowErsert
5 Skrillex4401
This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: Im hoping for more variety of pokemon (new gens), increased shiny rate and different types of plots in the storyline.
Last edited by Coalstar_Mythian on Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
carlos280892
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:28 am

where you from?: Venezuela
tell something about yourself: Im a chess player/english teacher/oficce worker/ cooker/singer/etc XD
How did you find PokemonLegends?: i love pokemon games but never found an MMORPG that i liked i saw a reco of PL in facebook and ofc id try it and i love it
How is your experience of the game so far?: Pretty cool, met nice people, got to learn how to breed poke like a champ (the hard way tho)
1. Breeding i came here knowing 0 about breeding but now im one of the best breeders here and i think thats cool
2. Community Ive met some really nice people here and i genuinely consider them my friends (some people say that the commu is toxic but if someone is you just need to ignore him/her and thats all, there problem fixed)
3.Hunting my 1st op (kinda XD) poke was a gible and the response from the commu was so great that i got hooked on hunting and bragging *ahem* good pokes (never cared for shinnies tho)
4. Battling this should be higher but the bugs are so common and stupid that it greatly worsens my experience
5. Events it goes in hand with the breeding and hunting so you know the drill (also in events is the only moment i would do shinny hunting on propose)
6. Udpdate not as common as they should be but fun
7. Farming kinda annoying but very cool for your pockets if you know the proper time to do it :v
8. Training i dont like training at all, i cant stand it unless i combine it with some hunting (to breed)
9. Staff they are almost never online, when they online they complaint about people annoying them all the time (well if you connetc just once a week i guess thats normal dont you think), they dont know how to be magnanimous, and have 0 idea of how to communicate asertively (there are some exceptions tho)
10. Bug fixes... what bug fixes? lol
What is your favorite pokemon? i like breloon, it counters a lot of meta poke and can have dif confi for more flexibility
What is your favorite pokemon type? Steel, bulkiness, a lot of type defenses and a lot of diversity on the pokes of that type
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime): Cynthia
1 Skylarj12
2 Iamfrank
3 Regiiice
4 Nikolina2017
5 Roseintheshadows7
This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: Im hoping they will fix the bug in battle system and more pokemon and new gen comes out.
What do you want to say to me/ to everyone It was cool fighting you at tours some times, i was kinda scare of you at first but when i got the hang on fighting i had fun vs you... be happy mate :)
chaimianjames26
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:03 am

- Where are you from? Papua Island.

- Tell something about yourself! I'm a pokemon lover and a football player who really bad at playing guitar. rip. :lol:

- How did you find PokemonLegends? Once upon a time, I played pokemon games from my GBC and GBA but they had limited features. So, I searched for another pokemon games in google and found the amazing PokemonLegends.

- How is your experience of the game so far? really good.

- Base on your time spent in the game rate the aspect of the game from 1 to 10 starting from the most you like. a. Battling, b. Hunting, c. Farming, d. Breeding, e. Community, f. Events, g. Bug Fixes, h. Updates, i. Staff j. Training ? and explain it.
1. Breeding - I like breeding pokemon the most because it feels good to get op eggs.
2. Events - I put event in the second place because it is also good to get Non-maps pokemons and do the event quests.
3. Farming - I love collecting money.
4. Training - I love training pokemon to sell them at certain lvl. (sometimes can get money by doing lvl up service)
5. Hunting - I like hunting rare pokemon and grotto pokemon to get op ones. (but sometimes I get bored but nvm, that's the challenge and I love it)
6. Battling - I put battling at sixth place because although it is good to battle but sometimes the moves and the ability of the pokemon bugged and can't get full potential of the pokemon. so I can't have a good battle.
7. Community - I like them actually, some players help me a lot in playing the game but I really hate toxic players.
8. Staffs - They are the best because they build this crazy game, but they need to be online too so they can monitor toxic players.
9. Updates - I put this at 9th because I don't really care for updates. because I still love the game with or without updates. :D
10. Bug Fixes - I don't really notice that the staffs are fixing the bug but I hope they do.

- I like Weavile the best because it looks really cool and badass. I also love the color.

- I like Grass type. because mostly they are strong at both atk and def and they look really cool.

- My favorite pokemon trainer is Satoshi a.k.a Ash.

- 5 Players I am closed with:
1. Soleilluna
2. joso980
3. Zullix
4. rainyday
5. Leroy24 (he already quit)

- This coming year what are your hopes with the game? I really hope they fix some moves and the abilities so that all of them can be used in battle and of course add new pokemon and storyline. I want this to be the best game ever.
- What do you want to say to me/ to everyone? Even if I don't really know you in the game but I kinda sad to see you leave this game. All I can say is good bye and good luck in your journey. I hope we can meet again in another occasion.
Eren_2003
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:37 am

here you from?: India
tell something about yourself: I am a studen , and will complete high school soon
How did you find PokemonLegends?: Facebook.
How is your experience of the game so far?: played for 2 yrs approx , had lot of fun and met many peopl
1. battling - i tried battling twice in tournament and was bugged both time so i left it xD
2. Training - training to be honest bores me :P
3. Farming - I like the farming for items:D
4. Updates -it is long before we receive an update but its fun seeing that game is making progress
5. Staffs - The staffs are nice they do their best to keep the game running.
6. Events - the events are fun and exciting
7. Breeding - i tried breeding alot but then i came to know that i dont have patience so its not for me :D
8. Community - people are very narrow minded and are not friendly ( except some )
9. Bug fixes - Rip Torunament bugs huh :(
10. Hunting - Ii only like to hunt in events for shinies else i dont hunt

What is your favorite pokemon? pansear : idk its cute :)
What is your favorite pokemon type? fire ofcourse cause i like pansear
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime): brock
1 Pokemonpranay
2 Vegeta143
3 Ehtesham123
4 Zangestu7
5 Review
6 Mimikyuu
This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: New events and updates
What do you want to say to me/ to everyone : farewell , have a nice life ahead and may your work flourish :D
P.S. nyc art work on fb
** A Man After My Own Heart**
**Kill One Man, And You Are A Murderer. Kill Millions Of Men, And You Are A Conqueror....Kill Them All, And You Are A GOD**
FireLordAzula08
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:15 pm

philippines
senior high school student in cavite
Google.com
Fun. lot of nice people
1. battling - i tried battling once but i relized its not for me
2. Training - training is hard
3. Farming - idk
4. Updates -long before i hope there's another one soon
5. Staffs - Their nice and give reliable info.
6. Events - i dont do events much im lazy
7. Breeding - i breed eevee cuz its cute
8. Community - i met lots of nice people who became my friend
9. Bug fixes - great but a lot complain about tourney bugd
10. Hunting -i only hunt hunt rare ones
my fave pokemon would be.... Mawile cuz its cute and powerful
my fave pokemon type is fire/lightning
my fave trainer is james from team rocket <3
my players that im close with are:
1.FroakieTheBlueFrog
2.Soleilluna
3.AzureFlame08(he doesnt chat much)
4.Shiro127
5.FoxyOzzie (he already quit tho)
i hope for new pokes
i dunno you much but uhhhmm bye and i hope you have a good life outside PL
Jimmymontalvoiii
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: JimJim#5083

Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:56 pm

where you from?: Texas
tell something about yourself: I'm a football player, I'm 15, my name is jimmy, I'm also the 3rd, so, I was named after my dad and grandpa...
How did you find PokemonLegends?: so, my brother actually stumbled upon this game, I ended making an account (Jmoneystacks), and it turns out I loved it, but after a while break I forgot my log in info, so I made a new account named Jimmymontalvoiii, and I played for several years and yeah I love it.
How is your experience of the game so far?: my experience is great! I love it, and I'm sure I would continue on to love I :D
1. battling - I mean I love it because it like most pokemon battling and I think battling is the main part about pokemon other than catching them
2. Training - I love training because it just relaxes me somehow...
3. Farming - I love farming for gold nuggets because the money you could earn is incredible and I won't have to sell pokemon...
4. Updates - The monthly updates are cool, especially how they bring non-maps out...
5. Staffs - The staffs I think are doing very great, I love how they are so nice and make sure nothing is going on that isn't supposed to
6. Events - Events, same like the updates I love how they bring out Non-Maps
7. Breeding - Breeding, I never really breed pokemon but I do love to hunt
8. Community - The community is kinda like mean and nice their's many annoying kids and some nice ones.
9. Bug fixes - Bugs are kinda wack because they most times get people mad... So yeah they would pretty much enjoy the fixes hehe :D
10. Hunting - Yes, hunting I will soon get into shiny hunting mainly because I always get bored

What is your favorite pokemon? Explain: I love krokodile... Mainly cus he looks cool and I love his attacks
What is your favorite pokemon type? Dark... because dark types are very awesome cuz they have some cool and good moves
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime): Ash >:D
1.) Uwu_ashley_uwu
2.) Maryjane123
3.) joshua54
4.) Unknown_username
5.)PrestonEvolution115
This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: Storyline update and a new-gen is out >:D
What do you want to say to me/ everyone: Take care naruto and everyone else, do well and um love y'all >:D
Positivity is key, be grateful, respect others -Jimmy