Shiny Espurr + Shiny Hawlucha Raffle. [Farewell Event]

For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)
Forum rules
For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)

One topic per event please!
haiman0423
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Shiny Espurr + Shiny Hawlucha Raffle. [Farewell Event]

Post by haiman0423 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:12 am

Im lebluee, my most memorable shiny is my shiny nosepass. I just started collecting originally owned shinies this week and Nosepass is my first one. [mid]9967084[/mid]

Suckitup
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Suckitup » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:18 am

My most memorable shiny moment was finding my first shiny- a shiny minun. This shiny has such bad iv's I laughed after seeing it but after all it looked very cute! I was walking in the dorocoast safari and it suddenly said 'You have encountered a shiny minun' I was very happy and excited. I WANNA WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Zangetsu7
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zangetsu7 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:31 am

well, u already know story of sh magby and litleo :lol: :lol:
having u around was fun, will miss you ;)

dan_henry
Trainer
Trainer

Post by dan_henry » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:38 am

My most memorable shiny is my shiny clefable this is my first shiny before even I'm not a premium player. And this is also the first shiny clefable in this game. That's all thank's and good luck to you !!!! ;) ;) ;)

[mid]2100464[/mid]

- dan_henry

yoda904
Trainer
Trainer

Post by yoda904 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:45 am

My favorite was when I got Sh Gastly in Blackfell. I was doing a quest that was painstakingly time consuming, and when I saw the sh Gastly pop up on my screen, my mood completely changed. I was reinvigorated.
ImageImage

Odor
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Odor » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:02 am

I dont know what shiny i should mention, i love all my shinys, each resembles a really memorable moment to me.Well maybe i'll tell about my shiny Rufflet.
It was the first afternoon after my military course, when i had just return from it. Everything about the Military School was still in my mind, about how we queue every meal, or every class or about the exams we passed or failed. One thing i couldnt forget was how hard i had to play pkmlg on my phone for the whole month, especially when there was an update for Giratina and future Quests. I completed many quests using my phone and i soon got used to it.Then i got home. I have been hunting on a Female Rufflet for 2 weeks by the time, which was really difficult cuz i was always on my phone, hard to see if it's a M or a F. So i logged in as usual and hoped that hunted on by my phone.
After 3 minutes, a normal rufflet showed up, i couldnt see and couldnt tell if it was a Shiny or not, so i thought i'd just throw a ball. Unfortunately i havent put the Masterball on shop yet, i caught a normal rufflet with a Masterball. What a waste :/.
So 10 minutes passed by, i was about to give up when the pizza delivery showed up my door, and i thought it would be nice to have pizza beside, so i filled my spirits and my stomach and hunted on. Suddenly this Male Shiny Rufflet boy showed up in the screen : [mid]8481228[/mid]. "This time wont be any other mistake", i thought and i just threw a Pokeball on it. Shiny Rufflet was caught by a normal pokeball. It had already made up for the Masterball so everything was fine. I never regreted anything anymore.

ToraNoRion
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ToraNoRion » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:09 am

My favorite shiny hunting moment is when I caught my 1st rare shiny, a shiny pansear. I was hunting for shiny in the patch for a long time but no shiny appeared :cry: so I switched my 1st pokemon in team with shiny tangela so that I can evolve it. After some battles, I heard the booming sound then there it is, the shiny pansear :D . Here is the link: https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=9550026 [mid]9550026[/mid]

tamildhanushpoke
Trainer
Trainer

Post by tamildhanushpoke » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:51 am

hi i am dhansrhfancrazyboy4
my favourite and memorable shiny hunt was shiny sableye i didnt expect that he would appear and he was very reluctant to be inside my pokeball nearly i was very mych excited while i caught him

Blu3berryPie
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Blu3berryPie » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:03 am

My most memorable shiny is when I caught shiny Hawlucha I was farming rebirth crystal that day and I didn't expect to encounter it I was so happy when I caught it I thought I was dreaming lol sadly I sell it for 8million currency the one who buys it already quit and I forgot the code that day is was my happiest day in PL I made so many friends so Goodluck to all we join in your event mimikyuu :)) PL is the coolest game I ever played

Palkiaplayerboy
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Palkiaplayerboy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:14 am

hi Mimikyuu iam jeyam .this is alt account . my original account is done by facebook logination.
so i cant login through forum
my favourite hunting shiny moment is shiny larvesta
Unfortunately iam so sad because you ending your journey in PL
i hope i can get this prize

your friend,
jeyam(palkiaplayerboy)