Shiny Espurr + Shiny Hawlucha Raffle. [Farewell Event]

For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)
Forum rules
For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)

One topic per event please!
Mimikyuu
Trainer
Trainer

Shiny Espurr + Shiny Hawlucha Raffle. [Farewell Event]

Post by Mimikyuu » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:44 pm

Since all good things must come to an end, Sadly my journey in Pokemon Legends will be ending with the end of this month because of my future commitments and lack of motivation to continue for various reasons. I might visit PL in rare circumstances but I won't be playing actively/regularly anymore for sure. I really enjoyed playing this game and I can easily say that out of all other Pokemon RPG games I have played online, PL is easily at the top of my favorite list. I have some wonderful memories from this game which I can cherish forever. I made a lot of friends, learnt a lot of things and most important thing is I always had alot of "fun" playing this game which kept me here all these years. I will miss this community and many of my old friends here and I will miss hunting rare Shinies in Events and on Map. So before I leave, I am going to do a Raffle of some Pokemon's which are very special to me.

Raffle Details - 1st Prize - +

2nd Prize - + + A Gold Pokemon worth 12 token of winner choice + A Gold Pokemon worth 6 token of winner choice + 1 Million PokeCoins.

3rd Prize - Gold Pokemon worth 12 tokens of winner choice + 500k PokeCoins.

To enter -

Reply with your most memorable Shiny hunting moment, If Possible link or SS that Rare/special Shiny also. For Example - when you caught your first Shiny in game. If you haven't caught any shiny yet in this game, you can reply with any shiny you caught in other pokemon games which you will cherish forever :)

Winner will be Picked Randomly and it will be announced after 48 hours.

Rules -

1) If your post fail to the above requirements, your entry will not be considered.
2) Using Alts or Entering with more then one account will result into automatic disqualification from this raffle.

I wish you all good luck for raffle and keep supporting the current staff in game to keep Pokemon Legends alive forever <3 !

Lets Snuggle Forever,
Mimikyuu
Last edited by Mimikyuu on Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

neoarcadianguardian
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Shiny Espurr + Shiny Hawlucha Raffle. [Farewell Event]

Post by neoarcadianguardian » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:50 pm

My favorite shiny hunting moment was when Dylanpeesani10, iamfrank and myself were chilling on voice chat and hunting beldum grotto. Dylan found sh beldum and screamed like a little girl xD. Hands down best moment. Also, mimi dun leave, I need to get sh comfey and name you after it :/
If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

This is what I do to nabs

darkriptonX
Trainer
Trainer

Post by darkriptonX » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:57 pm

hiiii i am Dary :D .... i forgot my original acc :( so sad
Well, my special moment was to find my shiny Darumaka, why ??? for many reasons ... I left during the Christmas event, and on the last day .. It also sounds like Dary: D

[mid]6733344[/mid]

+

Good luck on your new trip friend

PokeBank
Trainer
Trainer

Post by PokeBank » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:59 pm

My most memorable moment was when I actually caught a shiny drillbur, and I own two of them! They are the most rarest pokemon I had ever caught! :D, I will never forget that I also caught 2 shiny tympoles as well! :lol:
Last edited by PokeBank on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Skrrt
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Skrrt » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:02 pm

When i was hunting OP starmie, skipped one but then got op timid sh one just after Mimikyuu

Skrrt: and megan has it refuses to let me buy it back .-.

PrestonEvolution115
Trainer
Trainer

Post by PrestonEvolution115 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:04 pm

prestonevolution115 here
most memorable shiny hunting moment was back in my early days, first 30.
I wasn't really shiny hunting, just seeing what was in each patch, and found a shiny spoink, and a few weeks later, while doing the manectric quest, found a shiny one, which I now use for manectite.
I still treasure these Pokemon very much, and they will always hold a place in my heart.

[mid]9580185[/mid]

[mid]9576537[/mid]
Last edited by PrestonEvolution115 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
remember the forgotten.

Chimgrr
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Chimgrr » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:04 pm

My favorite Shiny Hunting Moment, was when I tried my luck on the first day I had premium. I am fairly new to the game, I've been around for just about 2 months. So I was really excited to test what being premium can do. I wanted to hunt for a Shiny Bellsprout because I was a big fan of Team Rocket and really wanted a Shiny Victreebell. Then I hunted, I was so so so hoping to find a Shiny Bellsprout. But I didn't. Instead I found a Shiny Machop. It was my first Shiny when I had premium, and the second shiny I caught overall. I told myself I wouldn't sell it as a remembrance. When people knew I had one, people have been messaging me. Trying to scam me mostly hahahaha. I didn't plan to sell it, but I ended up selling it to someone I found sincere and not a reseller. He gave me a good offer and I wanted to help him in his dream, so I did. It may not be with me, but I always keep it's code and will be remembering it forever. Till this day, people can see me mostly in it's patch. For I am hunting and hoping to find it again. And this time, I ain't letting it go.
https://imgur.com/kdl8sHz

Eren_2003
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Eren_2003 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:08 pm

my favourite sh hunting moment would be sh larvesta the at was the first sh non map i ever got
both of them are in my trades
** A Man After My Own Heart** **Kill One Man, And You Are A Murderer. Kill Millions Of Men, And You Are A Conqueror....Kill Them All, And You Are A GOD** My Collection

lorenco06
Trainer
Trainer

Post by lorenco06 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:11 pm

LOL Mimikyuu.When u posted the raffle thing some moments later I said in the chat http://prntscr.com/ox1aaw and some moments later the story just popped out. https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster.php?mid=10012627 . I got that shiny Gastly really trash, but I will never sell or give to anybody else, and now and forever its name will be Mimikyuu.

1 of the greatest PL shiny hunters

Mimikyuu

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Post by Nexus » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:24 pm

My most memorable journey to a shiny would have been my Shiny Deino (shoutouts to neoarcadiaguardian and my Rock Tomb Breloom), but that was a tournament prize so not strictly hunting.

So I'll go with this one https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=4531882

I was strolling Route 5, hunting for an Adamant Nidoran Male with which I was going to claim my 5 Starter Tournament wins (it was my mission to get a pair of originally owned shiny Bidoof). Little did I know, this fella was waiting for me around one of the corners! I was ecstatic. Amazing Attack IV, good IVs elsewhere and the nature I was after. Needless to say, this powerhouse stormed through my opponents and lead me to victory for each of my 5 wins.

I'm sorry to see you leaving, but good luck with your future endeavours. I'm sure we can lure you back though ;)