Let's Make Pokemon Legends Great Again

For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)
Forum rules
For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)

One topic per event please!
LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Let's Make Pokemon Legends Great Again

Post by LoneWarrior » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:48 pm

warwickbot wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:53 pm
I would like to ask one thing. If i want to be a "hobby gym leader", so not in this legal business and not part of this gym system, just let players challenge me then i give rewards, would this be unaccaptable & count as illegal thing? I would not bully, would not scam, if the challengers cannot defeat me (but there is 95% chance with currently weak pokes :/) i would not ask anything from them, if bug occurs i would let them challenge me again etc. Obviously i would tell the requirements to the challengers and let them see my team so cannot cheat. This plan over there is really inviting & all but i cannot be online every day every moment, do not have perfect communication skills & all...
If it is against the game rules or stg tell me now and i will never do it.
I don't see how that would be illegal at all.

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

neoarcadianguardian
Trainer
Trainer

Post by neoarcadianguardian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:24 pm

I have no problems with this warwick. However, if its not too much to ask you can still be apart of the server and be a Gym Leader we wanted to make temporary gym leaders that would fill in and give prizes here and there so you would be great for that.
If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

This is what I do to nabs

Goku143
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Goku143 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:37 pm

I want to be ghost type gym leader please

Goku143
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Goku143 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:10 pm

Ice I mean

warwickbot
Trainer
Trainer

Post by warwickbot » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:35 pm

neoarcadianguardian wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:24 pm
I have no problems with this warwick. However, if its not too much to ask you can still be apart of the server and be a Gym Leader we wanted to make temporary gym leaders that would fill in and give prizes here and there so you would be great for that.
Thank you for that offer, i don't know yet cause i really cannot be here anytime, but i can try it. If i can get the chance to be one & can do my job well as a gym leader i would prefer Fighting types. In that case i gotta train my pokes a bit to prepare XD... I did my registration for the position.
Image They see me rollin' Image

arnavgupta
Trainer
Trainer

Post by arnavgupta » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:14 pm

how would the fight system be aranged ?

i mean do they have to u use their player teams or the teams which they will be using while leading their gyms for deciding gym leader positions?

i think gym teams should be used and all of a candidates pokes should be at a uniform level , like for example - all pokes to be lvl 40. this would ensure uniformity hen holding the leader selection tournament .and according to me .... ev training for gym leaders should be discouraged too(just my opinion).

neoarcadianguardian
Trainer
Trainer

Post by neoarcadianguardian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:54 pm

arnavgupta wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:14 pm
how would the fight system be aranged ?

i mean do they have to u use their player teams or the teams which they will be using while leading their gyms for deciding gym leader positions?

i think gym teams should be used and all of a candidates pokes should be at a uniform level , like for example - all pokes to be lvl 40. this would ensure uniformity hen holding the leader selection tournament .and according to me .... ev training for gym leaders should be discouraged too(just my opinion).
For the fight system if two people have been registered as Ghost gym leaders they will battle with level 100 (persons can use lower levels if they have a chance of winning but the best level to be is at 100) ghost type pokemon even if it is not on their final gym team. I have no objection to people who ev train or not its their choice.Pokemon that are not ev trained can still beat ev trained ones so there is no regulation to say that people cannot ev train or they should ev train its simply their choice.
If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

This is what I do to nabs

arnavgupta
Trainer
Trainer

Post by arnavgupta » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:04 pm

in that case ... i d like to register for flying type gym leader.

am starting to work on the team .
thanks !

Manil
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: Manil#6225

Post by Manil » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:50 am

I want to be a Rock type Gym Leader neo
"Only in the Darkness
Can you see the Stars"
-Martin Luther King Jr.