Let's Make Pokemon Legends Great Again

For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)
Forum rules
For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)

One topic per event please!
neoarcadianguardian
Trainer
Trainer

Let's Make Pokemon Legends Great Again

Post by neoarcadianguardian » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:32 pm

Hello Everyone I'm Neo

To make things short and sweet, some of you may know that the idea of being Gym Leaders has been done on multiple occasions between friends and guild mates etc. If you are bored in Pokemon Legends until there is an event let me try to assist with that by taking this idea and making a new system out of it.

An Organized Gym System to quell the boredom of Pokemon Legends players, this is my idea. How will this be done you may ask yourself, however, before I get into that this idea is just a suggestion and participation is key for success so read below.
  • 1. MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Before any of this happens we need a body in place to manage this plan, therefore I am calling any and all Pokemon Legend Players. I need people who can think on their feet and have the managerial skills to make this not only a success for me but for the players of this game. This is not going to be something for English Speaking Persons, I want DEDICATED Tamil, Hindi, Spanish and Chinese (AS AN ASSET, NOT A NEEDED REQUIREMENT BUT WILL BENEFIT FELLOW FOREIGN LANGUAGE SPEAKERS) speaking persons on this body for ALL of the players to feel welcome.
  • 2. REWARD SYSTEM Just like in the games there are meant to be rewards. This is NOT an overnight project where things can be done so easily. This entire idea can be scrapped at any moment once all the pieces are not in place. To all the other players who conduct events I ask for a collaboration so that your events can be recognized by everyone but I need your help. Rewards will be given to the players who have managed to beat all of the registered Gym Leaders and will compete against each other in one Grand Tournament for prizes.
  • 3. GYM LEADER SYSTEM I have made a list of a few requirements for one to be eligible to be a Gym Leader for this system.The first being, YOU MUST POSSESS ALL CURRENT GYM BADGES AVAILABLE IN GAME. That is the basic requirement. Other requirements are proper codes of conduct (No harassment, and no past attempts of scamming anyone) To decide the Gym Leaders a Battle Royal will be done on the Gym Type you want to run whether it be Steel, Dark, Dragon etc. The board mentioned in 1. above will be responsible for setting a Banned Pokemon List and your Gym Pokemon can be from level 5-100 It's how you use your Pokemon not how strong it is. The Battle Royale to become a Gym leader will only occur once there is enough participation and that the framework can support this idea. Once everything is prepared accordingly, a registration list will be generated for everyone to partake.
  • 4.PLAYER TRACKING SYSTEM Players who are interested in partaking in this event will have to register their username so that we can keep a track of your badges earned and make sure you are eligible for the grand tournament which will be monthly (hopefully) so that once you collect all the gym badges from the Gym Leaders, you will be entered to compete for the grand prize. Google Docs will be used to keep records by the Board and Gym Leaders. Badges will be given to players by the Gym Leaders in the form of a standard Pokemon they choose, this Pokemon is to be kept on your gallery and will serve to prove your eligibility in future events while your data will be kept on the google document we will generate.
  • 5. WHY AM I DOING THIS? I am bored, I mean I do tourneys, breed, chat but where's the flare of battling and being the very best? That sums it up, the thrill of battle. Also as Gym leaders you can set your own location where you want to be as long it is not a troll area to find, that being; Sand Temple, Willowsteen House, Secret Hideouts. Keep it nice and simple to find.
That about sums it up, if you have any questions concerning this please ping me on Pokemon Legends. Neoarcadianguardian. <- long name can't miss it. x'D

Again, this is just an idea, not something that WILL HAPPEN IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE :v but it's nice to be hopeful I will let this post run for a week to see how much participation is there then we can go full into recruiting mode.

To be a registered Pokemon Trainer to take on these gym challenges, please state your game name below indicating that you want to be a challenger AND purchase ONE 5500c Pokeball from the Shop of Neoarcadianguardian as your Trainer Registration Fee to be an Offically Registered Trainer. There will be 6 gyms and 4 Elite 4 run by different Pokemon Legends Trainers, if you are able to beat them all you will be selected to enter the Orden Tournament (Categorized by Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter) to compete for the Grand Prize of the Season. That mean that every four months you can Rebattle Gym Leaders again to be registered for the next Orden Tournament. There are plans to be giveaway raffles for registered Trainers so look out for that and More to come :D

DISCORD INVITE LINK: https://discord.gg/NeJ3btM This server was created by 2ezy2beatya and will serve as the meeting place and hanging spot for Pokemon Legend Players thanks to him for this. For all of those who would like to partake in this activity interviews will be held here so we can arrange positions.

Gym Leader Registration Forms are now open https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link, there are 8 gyms that we will pick but there will also be temporary gyms that can award prizes as well. Have Fun :D

Anyways

*Pop*
Last edited by neoarcadianguardian on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.
If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

This is what I do to nabs

Luvsnivy
Trainer
Trainer

Re: If you're bored in PL try giving this a read.

Post by Luvsnivy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:41 pm

Hey!
Can I be a Grass/Ghost gym leader?
also, may I be part of the board? I`m fluent in english and spanish~
:D

Foolish mortals, the lot of you

neoarcadianguardian
Trainer
Trainer

Post by neoarcadianguardian » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:04 pm

Noted, if anyone if interested in being a Grass or Ghost Gym leader you will have to battle them. I'll try to set up a general interview so we can further discuss things.
If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

Jdias
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Jdias » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:05 pm

Hellooo :D

I'd like to take part both in the board, by helping creating this whole idea, and as well to try my luck as a gym leader, Ghost type for sure :3
Oops, forgot to say, I'm fluent in portuguese, spanish and english. :p

Best regards,
Jdias

neoarcadianguardian
Trainer
Trainer

Post by neoarcadianguardian » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:11 pm

Discord link added join and we can arrange positions

SuperCat
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Let's Make Pokemon Legends Great Again

Post by SuperCat » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:36 pm

Achoo... I mean... I'll be on the Board and ready for any Project Management needed, but please note that I will not be on Discord often if at all (I may join soon)... If you need to contact me, then Profile/PMs/Chat is fine n.n... I'm really only fluent in English, but I'll drag my weight if need be, so tyvm~
Please don't forget to spread the word~
I may be troublesome, but know that I hope I can change for the better, and this can only be done with the help of the many: the strangers, the crowd, my friends, and myself...
Don't let a problem be your end, let it be the beginning of a memorable adventure.
Respect and trust are a package deal.
Too much of a pacifist to rule the world...

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Hello~

Can I be Dark Gym Leader?
Caw Caw Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers~!
Caw Caw Shop~!

warwickbot
Trainer
Trainer

Post by warwickbot » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:06 pm

The idea is great, and i do hope Nikolina will become a dark type leader. That would be cool. :D I had something like this in mind for hobby, but that would not be 100% legal... Whish i could have the managerial skills you mentioned & have any other language than my bearable English. And don't want to use discord either so this is RIP.. :') If these things are not strictly needed, still don't wanna be the weakest gym leader of all.

GL Niko & SuperCat
Image They see me rollin' Image

warwickbot
Trainer
Trainer

Post by warwickbot » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:53 pm

I would like to ask one thing. If i want to be a "hobby gym leader", so not in this legal business and not part of this gym system, just let players challenge me then i give rewards, would this be unaccaptable & count as illegal thing? I would not bully, would not scam, if the challengers cannot defeat me (but there is 95% chance with currently weak pokes :/) i would not ask anything from them, if bug occurs i would let them challenge me again etc. Obviously i would tell the requirements to the challengers and let them see my team so cannot cheat. This plan over there is really inviting & all but i cannot be online every day every moment, do not have perfect communication skills & all...
If it is against the game rules or stg tell me now and i will never do it.
Image They see me rollin' Image

SuperCat
Trainer
Trainer

Post by SuperCat » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:30 pm

Sorry for a late response... I’m now on Discord if need be, but please contact me through PL (mentioned in my earlier comment) if you need me on dc... war, a whole System has been set, and some things would have to be tweaked for you to do that, but I’d say ask Hunny (neo) before we jump to any conclusions~
Don't let a problem be your end, let it be the beginning of a memorable adventure.
Respect and trust are a package deal.
Too much of a pacifist to rule the world...