No problems!Good idea, just one question, How you going to transfer the tokens?? Just question, no offense, ok?
After I announce the winners, I'll ask them the name of the pokemon they want. I will buy them from the token shop myself and then trade.
1. Winners would be decided randomly with wheeldecide.com. I'll put the names of al participants in the wheel, and it does the rest.Ditto777300 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:16 amI like turtles!!!!!!
(My forum name should give my game name away...)
And I have some questions:
1) How will you announce the winners?
2) I’m not one of those people recieving gifts right? (I take no offense if I am not)
3) I just have to do this for registering right?
4) How many participants are needed to begin?
2. I suggest you all assume that you're not one of the players receiving gifts. Since gifts would be given away before the raffle actually takes place, you'll know for sure later. But it won't hurt to give your name for raffle too.
3. Right. Only post your name in the reply.
4. Well, I'll do the raffle after I've distributed all the gifts. Approximately 5-6 days. Don't worry, I'll update / make another announcement regarding this before the raffle is held. There's no min. participation limit.