Narutoshipu grand farewell and Christmas raffle event.

For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)
Forum rules
For player-run/non-official events (clan stuff, raffles, giveaways, tournaments etc)

One topic per event please!
therikannan
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Narutoshipu grand farewell and Christmas raffle event.

Post by therikannan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:50 pm

cyntiya
littu
nagarajan
kGFkannan

i am expecting greninja mega stone in the next update and to extend story line

thank you for your event i may win or not but i had given my best .

therikannan
Trainer
Trainer

Post by therikannan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:54 pm

where you from?: India
tell something about yourself: my name is kannan am studying twelfth standard and i am a good artist and pokemon legends player.
How did you find PokemonLegends?: I found pokemon legends from pokemon legends' official post on facebook.
How is your experience of the game so far?: I have a very good experience in playing this game and i got a lot of friends from this game and i became a part of this game.
Base on your time spent in the game rate the aspect of the game from 1 to 10 starting from the most you like. a.Battling b.Hunting c. Farming d.Breeding e. Community f.events g. bug fixes h. updates i. staff j. training.? and explain it.
1. battling - I like battling very much and i like player vs player battle and i like the tournament battling very much.
2. Training - I also like training .we can make our pokemon strong by training and ev training is also good ev training make pokemon very stronger than usual.
3. Farming - with farming we can get a lot of money especially through dinner and big nuggets through a variety of games.
4. Updates - updates are so far in this game and i am waiting for new updates in story line.
5. Staffs - The staffs are so super so far they are running this wonderful game.
6. Events - I like events so much because by completing the event we can get prizes.
7. Breeding -breeding can make a pokemon over powered and increases the base iv.
8. Community-i like pokemon legends community very much because with this i got a lot of best friends.
9. Bug fixes - bugs have been removed during battling has but there are some other bugs they are have to be fixed.
10. Hunting - i like hunting very much as am not a premium user i have to search for long time for rare pokes when i got that rare poke i will became very happy.

What is your favorite pokemon? Explain mega blaziken. It is super fast and it has high jump kick and flare blitz attack they were very powered and can defeat the pokemon with a single move.
What is your favorite pokemon type? flying.because it can be used against any type of pokemon and brave bird attack is stronger against everything
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime): kalos ash ketchum
cyntiya
littu
nagarajan
kGFkannan
nagaraj
i am expecting greninja mega stone in the next update and to extend story line

2_hA_0_rR_0_iS_0
Trainer
Trainer

Post by 2_hA_0_rR_0_iS_0 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:54 pm

I am harris
tell something about yourself: I am a 2nd year BE Mech student.I started playing the game during my 9th grade.
How did you find Pokemon Legends?: I found pokemon legends from google search 'new pokemon games online'
How is your experience of the game so far?: I have experienced both great n worse things from the game.Now things are better
Base on your time spent in the game rate the aspect of the game from 1 to 10 starting from the most you like. a.Hunting b.Battling c. Farming d.Breeding e. Community f.events g. bug fixes h. updates i. staff j. training.
1.Hunting - I hunt for along time than even chatting on game. Its fun only when I find shinies more often.
2.Events - I like to see new events coming up every month and complete them n enjoy hunting.
3.Breeding - I love breeding OP pokemon but sadly havent got any shiny egg from breeding yet.
4. battling - Even though I like to battle I don't go to tourney coz of hunting.
5. Training - I loved evolving pokemon n got joy from that in earlier days. Now I hate training but not more than farming.
6. Farming - When I was a nub I used to farm for game tickets and nuggets I've placed it 6th.
7. Updates - I am waiting for new updates in story line n catching of legendaries in wild.
8. Staffs - The staffs are not active as before but I dont hate them.
9. Community-I have both good n bad memories.I have n had a lot of friends but most of my friends left.
10. Bug fixes - I don't care about bug fixes.
What is your favorite pokemon? My favourite pokemon is Arceus. Non-legendary fav is Lucario
What is your favorite pokemon type? Dragon-type
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime): Ash
Zangetsu7
Soleilluna
Kevinstanly01
Pokemonmaster83

i expect more events and the next update and to extend story line
(edit)I would like you to come back n visit us once in a while
Last edited by 2_hA_0_rR_0_iS_0 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leonaldo2
Trainer
Trainer

Post by leonaldo2 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:38 am

im leonaldo
im from vietnam
Im studying in 2nd grade and i started playing the game 2 years ago
i watched the pokemon anime and i wanted to play something like that only so i search on the internet and found this game
i think the game has update a good bit from 2 years ago
Base on your time spent in the game rate the aspect of the game from 1 to 10 starting from the most you like. a.Hunting b.Battling c. Farming d.Breeding e. Community f.events g. bug fixes h. updates i. staff j. training.
1.Hunting : i really shiny pokemon so i spend alot of time hunting for some
2.Breeding : Beside from shiny pokemon i also like op one alot so i do a decent amount of breeding
3.Event: i like it becasue it bring alot new poke
4.Bug fix : it change alot of thing and peoples wont complain about it anymore
5.Updates : more story line more fun
6.Community : funny guy or mam but also some little kid
7.Staff: they are friendly
8.Battling : sometime bug
9.Training : time waste but benefit in the future
10Farmining : you have to go a long way to get some berry
My favourite pokemon is Articuno : the pokemon that i first know about
My favourite pokemon type is ice: casue i need to chill :D
My favourite pokemon anime character : Ash
Closest friend only :
Soleiluna
Maher
wolfbro
leroy(i think he quited)

Ill quit when i got all the shiny in map ( not included legendary)

bonklicker22
Trainer
Trainer

Post by bonklicker22 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:12 am

my name is bonklicker22
i am from Texas
i am in high school
i learned from my friends
my experiance is great except for the bugs
Battling Hunting Farming Breeding Community events bug fixes updates staff training.
because of money
breeding is awseome
i like event prizes
i like to see what people talk about
i love hunting for shinies because i have premium
i like the story but they need to put in more pokes
training is bugged
battling is bugged because if you lvl up it ont count in battle
1 imaprosniperx1111
2 piplupandme
3 smartjammerdo40
4 skylarfess
5 Uknown_Username
getting alolan pokes and sun and moon pokes in game
have a happy christmas

Sureshkumaraina
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Sureshkumaraina » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:52 am

tell something about yourself: Still Studying
How did you find PokemonLegends?: I like pokemon games searching for one and found this
How is your experience of the game so far?: Cool Got Many friends Many mmories with them
Base on your time spent in the game rate the aspect of the game from 1 to 10 starting from the most you like. a.Battling b.Hunting c. Farming d.Breeding e. Community f.events g. bug fixes h. updates i. staff j. training.? and explain it.
1. battling - I like the battling so much the game even have a tournament and you can win prizes so its my first
in the list.
2. Training - love to do it
3. Farming - no i wont do farming
4. Updates - I like how the updates are added one by one though it takes a while but it still on going.
5. Staffs - The staffs are nice they do their best to keep the game running.
6. Events - I like the events every special holidays have events.
7. Breeding - The breeding is ok its kinda hard to get an OP pokemon though which make it more rewarding.
8. Community - Not that good
9. Bug fixes - I put bug fixes on the 9th cause my most loved aspect which is battling has many bugs which is so
long to fix.
10. Hunting - I hate huning it needs so much patience which i dont have

What is your favorite pokemon? Explain Mega Gengar and Mega lucario Cause Gengar can trap and kill with his stab moves and mega lucario looks good for me
What is your favorite pokemon type? Fighting. They hit hard and fast too
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime) Ofcourse its Ash
Name 5 players you are close with.
1 Narutoshipu
2 Ninjaherogreninja
3 Vegeta143
4 VNfirelegend
5 Amethystgreatbear 6 Skrrt and Yoloswagins(now a days) and many more i cant say all names here. pl gave me so many friends and rivals
This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: Im hoping they will fix the bug in battle system and take it to the playstore so that payers will be increased
What do you want to say to me/ to everyone All of my friends are quitted now its u wil be missing u a lot buddy

lemzone1
Trainer
Trainer

Post by lemzone1 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:29 am

where you from?: Philippines
tell something about yourself:ako ay isang mabuting mamamayang pilipino na hindi cancer sa lipunan
How did you find PokemonLegends?: Nakita ko lang tong PL kase dati nakong nag lalaro ng pokemon game since i was 8 years old at nag lalaro nako sa pc namin dati nung bata pako ng pokemoncreater e nawala na ata yung site na yun so nag hanap ako ng pokemon game sa google then nakita ko naman tong laro nato kaya nag laro nako dito.
How is your experience of the game so far?: Ok naman madami akong nakilalang mabuting tao kaibigan at mga kausap kaya hindi ako na bobored laruin to
-ma rarate kotong laro nato as 8 kase bata palang talaga ako gusto ko na ang larong pokemon lahat dito na eenjoy ko kaya ngalang 8 ang ni rate ko kase nga may mga moves na di gumagana at mga bugged lalo sa tourna kaainis kung ok lang sana 10 talaga i rarate ko

1. Bug fixes - etong bug kailangan maayos kase boring pag lagi kang na bubugged sa tourna.
2. battling - Wala lang Gusto ko lang talaga ng kalaro at para mas lumawak ang kaalaman ko sa pokemon battle pa.
3. Breeding - nag bebreed ako para sa sarli ko pero pag may nakuha akong op pero di ko padin korsonada binebenta ko nalang para mag ka pera din ako in the same way naka tulong pako sa iba.
4. Training - Sa ev training naman nag tetrain lang ako ng sarili kong op pokes kase mahirap na mag tiwala lalo na sa service ilang beses nako nawalan ng poke mga 4 times ata kaya ako nalang mismo nag eev train sa mga sarili kong op pokes kahit tinatamad ako XD
5. Farming - Kung sa farming dalawa lang ginagawa ko slopoking at mag hhuhunt ng tiny mushroom at ginagawa kong bitter powder dipende kung ano mas mabili pag mas mabili tiny mushroom di ko na ginagawang bitter powder
6. Updates -Gusto ko yung mga updates lalo na yung mga bagong poke na hindi pa nalalabas dito sa game kaya twing may event lagi akong excited mag online
7. Staffs - Ok naman yung staff dito lalo na si hukora kase si hukora ang pinaka mabait para sakin wala lang siya kase yung nakaka pansin ng matino sa mga report na tama tapos hindi nag peperma ban agad.
8. Events - Gusto ko talaga to kase dito nakaka kuha ng mga non map pokes para ma breed if gusto ko .
9. Community - Isa lang masasabi ko sa community na nag lalaro neto may mga taong mayabang lalo pag natatalo sila sa tourna di matanggap ang pagkatalo pero may mga mababait din naman. ayoko lang kase yung puro reason at puro dada.
10. Hunting - Di ako mahilig mag hunt tamad ako sa hunting kumukuha lang ako ng Female para incase gusto ko mag breed ma bebreed ko hehe

What is your favorite pokemon? Talon Flame .. Kase pwede syang deleter Pwede ding gawing tanky pag will o wisp
What is your favorite pokemon type? Ice ... Wala lang gusto ko lang para cool
Your favorite pokemon trainer? Cilan .. Wala lang na cocoolan lang ako sa kanya
1 vince000006
2 Kavin16
3 Jerger
4 Vince10
5 deku_00
This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: inaasahan ko magkakaroon ng malupitang update at sana maayos na lahat ng bugged yun lang..
What do you want to say to me/ to everyone Farewell and goodluck. :D ;)
+++++++++++++++++++++ Tol narutoshipu pamilyar yung pangalan mo sakin ok ka naman di kanaman cancer sa game pero di ko lang alam bat ka aalis sigro dahil masyado kanag bc pero ang masasabi ko lang kung san ka masaya dun ka :D+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SIDE NOTES:
Tol di tayo close pero sana panalunin moko dito haha yun lang side note ko salamat tol.. sa pa event laking tulong sakin ng 1m papa event din kase ako sa december 20 ehh
Last edited by lemzone1 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PomfPomf
Trainer
Trainer

Post by PomfPomf » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:49 am

tell something about yourself: I Like To watchanime ,I Like Lewding Lolis,I Dont get Erected on real human my boner erects on anime girls.
How did you find PokemonLegends?: when i was looking for poke mmo to play then i saw pokemon legends
How is your experience of the game so far?: I had fun ruining people lives playing this game
1. battling - I like the battling so much that i always get bugged out in tours
in the list.
2. Training - I like ev training cuz i can encounter shiny
3. Farming - I like the farming system specially the gold nugget while playing SD
4. Updates - I like how the updates are added one by one though it takes a while but it still on going.
5. Staffs - I Loke how the staffs(nexus) trying their best to keep the game alive
6. Events - I like the events every special holidays have events.
7. Breeding - The breeding is ok its kinda hard to get an OP pokemon though which make it more rewarding.
8. Community -rarely good but mostly toxic
9. Bug fixes - Its impossible if they fix a new bug a new bug will come out
10. Hunting - HUnting sucks its boring thats it

What is your favorite pokemon? Dunsparce
What is your favorite pokemon type?Bug. Cause i like collecting bugs
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime): No one they sucked
1 Lebluee
2 lemzone1
3 kazenobosenpai151
4 legaendary
5 superstitum
This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: Im hoping this game wont die cuz of flash
Hope u had fun playing PL

Zachriel137
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zachriel137 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:10 am

tell something about yourself: Im a civil engineering graduate currently working as a technical staff on a gen.con company
How did you find PokemonLegends?: Found this a few years ago but was busy that time so didn't play (too bad, might have gotten those very rare and old non-maps).
How is your experience of the game so far?: I've played the other console pokemon games (from black to yellow) so I find this game fun especially the trade system for those pokemon that needed to be traded to evolve

A. Breeding - I'm more into breeding type of the game and mosly breed the pokemon I like with egg moves (even chain breeding) when not doing anything
B. Hunting - Since I like breeding I sometimes hunt pokemon thats good for parent
C. Community - I've gotten to know people and considered some my friend (not sure if they considered me the same)
D. Event - Since I like hunting and olayed this game for story I've liked the events since I've started playing this game.
E. Staff - mods really do help you if they are online or with the reports
F. Farming - Should have love this, since I love hunting... Downside of this was the the time that some pokemon spawns, can be time consuming and if your on a time limit it can be a problem.
G. Training - Not really into battling so I'm not into training.
H. Battling - tried tournament before but not really into it. The moves also need improvement on animation and some good moves are not working.
I. Bug Fixes and Updates - will put this two on the same level since its mostly connected... And its last since updates are rare.

What is your favorite pokemon? Explain Mega Charizard X, like charmander from the start and Mega Charizard X is a combination of some of my favorite Charizard and color black along with black flame
What is your favorite pokemon type? Ghost... Might be weird but I found them cute, like duskull and phantump
Your favorite pokemon trainer? (anime): Brock
1 regularred
2 sotto_justine
3 Oliiiee
4 eclipse98
5 kazenobosenpai
This coming year what are your hopes with the game?: Really hoping for some story update even before a leak of gen 7 came out
What do you want to say to me/ to everyone
Goodluck on your real life journey

Fifa_World_Cup_Alt
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Fifa_World_Cup_Alt » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:40 am

where you from? US
tell something about yourself: I am a math whiz
How did you find PL? I found PL when I was searching for a free online pokemon game. i finally found pl and loved it ever since.
How is you experience of this game so far? It's great. nothing has went wrong (besides rollback) but i was inactive when rollback happened so i never will know what i lost...lol

1. Training - I EV train for a living. It's literally my job.
2. Batlling - I love to battle Seris at the Wildhaven Town Gym. I just wish they would fix the bugs.
3. Hunting - I love hunting because I like to find them shinies.
4. Breeding - I love to breed because it makes so many trash pokes and I love the moment when you get that single OP one.
5. Staff - Staff is appreciative of our well being, but could get a little more done in my opinion.
6. Updates - Updates rarely happen, but when they do, they are great.
7. Events - When events happen they are fun, but the pokes get mass-bred so its not valuable anymore. example is espurr.
8. Farming - I never really enjoyed farming. I'd rather buy moomoo milk from player shops than fight 20 miltanks to receive a single moomoo milk.
9. Bug Fixes - Bug Fixes never really happen and the bugs would take along time to fix since one problem leads to another.
10. Community - The community of PL is not very nice.

What is your favorite pokemon? Explain: My favorite pokemon is Gardevoir because ever since I was little I always wanted to take her to the prom. Weird thought, I know, but I just though she was so pretty.
What is your favorite pokemon type? Normal. Love me a tank Blissey, Snorlax, and/or Slaking.
Your favorite pokemon trainer? Acerola
5 Player I am close with:
1. KRYOSHADE
2. Unknown_Username
3. Burnaze
4. Lemzone1
5. lebluee
This coming year what are your hopes with the game? I would really like the gen 7 ultra beasts to be released. Really wanna get Celesteela and Pheromosa.
What do you want to say to me? I hope you enjoyed your time on this wonderful game and I wish you the best in years to come.
P.S. My name in game is Fifa_World_Cup but my acc on forum doesn't work. Also, when the winners get announced will they be on forum or in-game on 20th? IF we win, when will we get to choose our pokes? Just a couple questions. Make sure to get many shinies in your real life journey through the Earth Region.
I SMELL PENNIES