New Guild! Lit_

For all your clan needs (except clan events- those can go to the player-run event subforum)
Forum rules
One topic per clan please.
MasterGuardian
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:08 pm

Hello! I just created a new guild that needs members! If you have been looking for a guild that offers rewards like Pokemon, items, and pokecoins, look no further! This is the right guild for you! To join, post a reply or send me a PM. I will then send you a join request. Accept and you´ll be in!

Guild Rewards

Total Tasks Completed Leaderboard:

Code: Select all

1. 1Nene1 (total: 7)
2.Obi1Kenobi,RIPme,AshTheRebel,DrMudkip1, iloveunicorns123,zachattack505050,savyasachi, SilverUmbreon, littlecatcher (total: 2)
3.  MelonKing5,honeyyy, Om100,JonathanJoestar, ThePerfectBeing,arnavgupta, PerryMerry(total: 1)
Longest Streak of Tasks Completed Leaderboard:

1. 1Nene1 (streak 7)
2.savyasachi,SilverUmbreon (streak 2)
*Note*: If there are ties in tasks completed, all who tied will get the reward for that position on the leaderboard.
If you have zero tasks completed you won´t be on the leaderboard.

The first gift you´ll receive is a free non-map Pokemon upon joining this guild. That Pokemon will be in my trades with your username on its note.
Then, after a whole week of being a member, you´ll receive 5000c, regardless if you did the tasks or not. So you´ll get 2 free gifts, just for being a member for the first few days! But then there is also task rewards:

-Complete a task: 500c and/or an item
-Complete a whole week of tasks: 1000c + free non-map, rare, eggmove/decent/OP, or high leveled Pokemon
-Complete a whole month of tasks: 5000c + 3 Geodes + 1 Shiny or Gold Pokemon
*Note*: Gold Pokemon may rarely be given out for the monthly reward. All rewards will depend on guild funds (donations) and/or my account.

Rewards will be given every week (Saturday or Sunday), and if your rewards are coins you will need to put up a cheap item like game ticket or pokefood
for the coin amount in your reward (examples: 500c pokefood, 1000c game ticket, etc.).
The Pokemon and items will be randomly chosen and will come from either my own account or the guild funds (donations).

All members might also receive rewards when the required amount of players participating in the task is met, ex. 10 players submit their task. If this happens, all members will receive a reward.

When at least 10 players submit task...

-one day: 5000c to all members who completed task
-one whole week: 10000c to all members who completed tasks
-one whole month: 50000c to all members who completed tasks

I might add special Pokemon/items to the rewards when we get enough donations.

I also would like to say that players that get on the top 5 of the guild task leaderboard may receive prizes like shiny and golds every week they are on the leaderboard! Make sure to get those tasks completed every day!

If you have not received any of your rewards, you can PM me about the ones you missed and I´ll get them to you as soon as I can. (If it´s a coin reward, you will need to but up an item in your shop for that amount of coins).

Donations

Donors:

zhuyin15634 gave 4000c
iloveunicorns123 gave 3000c
SilverUmbreon gave 5000c
Coins: 12000c

Pokemon:
None
Items:
1 Black Belt
100% of donations will be used for guild rewards and events. You do not have to donate to be in this guild. The pokecoins donated may be collected and over time there may be enough pokecoins to buy special Pokemon like golds and shinys. To donate, please send me a forum PM when I´m not online, or a chat PM when I am online. We can then discuss how to send your donation. You do not need to send any PM if you are sending in a pokecoin donation. Buy any amount of pokefood, fossils, or game tickets on my shop and your donation will be added to the guild funds.

Guild Admins

What do guild admins do?
Guild admins come to guild meetings to discuss what the donations will be used for, planning guild events, and also helping regular guild members. If you are a guild admin, make sure to check your forum PM for upcoming guild meetings!

How do I become a Guild Admin?
I will need guild admins! If you have joined the guild, have at least 100 days on Pokemon Legends, 7 gym badges, and are a very active user (online almost every day), then you can send me a PM to apply for guild admin. Send to me in the PM ¨I want to be guild admin¨ or a message similar to that and I will view your profile to check you meet the requirements.

Guild Admins:

Obi1Kenobi
zachattack505050

Thanks for taking the time to learn more about this clan! Let me know if you have any questions, by posting a reply or by a forum PM and I´ll answer it as soon as I can. Hope to see you in our guild members!
Last edited by MasterGuardian on Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:53 am, edited 31 times in total.
I'm not very active on PL anymore so...
Add me on Pokemon Go! 0026 1846 8230
Obi1Kenobi
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:49 pm

I recommend joining this wonderful guild!
SilverUmbreon
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi, MasterGuardian! Can I please join this guild? :?:

Make your wonderful dream a reality;
If anyone can, it's you.
-N
MasterGuardian
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:23 pm

Request sent SilverUmbreon

to accept, go to account>guild> and accept from Lit_ guild.

i will add your free non-map to trades after you have joined!
arnavgupta
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:01 pm

Wanna join ! Add me too !
MasterGuardian
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:28 pm

arnavgupta:

you are already in a guild. you must quit this guild so i can add you to mine
arnavgupta
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:17 am

Have left the guild

Send me a request now
MasterGuardian
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:09 am

arnavgupta:

I sent you a join request. To accept it, go to Account>Guild> and then accept to Lit_ guild.
Pheonix99
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:50 am

Hello Masterguardian , I am pheonix99 , a trainer who isnt a noob or too experienced.... i would like to join this guild.
Pheonix99
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:38 am

hello , masterguardian?
:) :?: :?: :!: