PlayersLairOfPL Clan/guild recruiting now

For all your clan needs (except clan events- those can go to the player-run event subforum)
Forum rules
One topic per clan please.
TheParents
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:02 pm

This clan/guild welcomes all who are respectful and play by the rules. New members will need to accept my friend invite, before I send a clan invite. This is an English speaking c/g, and while we welcome speakers of any language, please use English to the best of your ability. Our purpose is to have FUN! Rules are kept low; Discord or other chat not required, however we do offer a Kiwi IRC channel. PM TheParents in-game if you are interested in joining! Once you have joined, you may do current event and start earning points towards rewards. Before you leave the clan, I would appreciate knowing that you might leave and why. We're happy to accept suggestions on how to improve members' experiences!

Monthly, we will schedule clan/guild-only events, will offer a points-based rewards system for highly active members, especially those who participate in the semi-daily guild tasks. We are happy to have more than 10 members now, and we want each and every member to be happy and to have fun playing. Current event details here... viewtopic.php?f=25&t=13763

Rules:
1. RESPECT all players and members. This means no vulgar, threatening, or harassing messages; minimal profanity; no discrimination; and do conduct yourselves in a PG-appropriate manner. Children are allowed in the guild so long as they abide the rules and are able to participate.
2. Only the edible version of Spam is allowed—No excessive messages, no spam, and no mass-communications such as carbon-copying or "red-lines" in clan chat.
3. Obey all normal game rules, and follow the instructions of the administrators, moderators, and the clan officers. No cheating or exploiting the game, nor telling others how to do so.
4. BE HELPFUL to fellow members when possible, especially towards those who are less experienced.
5. Use English when communicating in clan channels; digital translation such as the use of Google Translate is perfectly acceptable.
6. You must be on TheParents friends list.
7. You must login at least once every 30 days to remain a member. PM TheParents when you are online, to talk about the clan and clan events.
8. SINGLE CHANCE: If for some reason a member grossly violates these rules and is kicked, they will not be allowed re-entry.

The owner or clan leader ("TheParents") is the final arbiter on interpretation of these rules.
Alliances: EMPIRE run by Emperorite and PLATINUM clan run by GrannyMaths.
PrincessPhoenix, Camckee316, Emperorite and GrannyMaths are honorary members in the clan.
Clan started 09-17-2017. Post updated 05-06-2018.
Last edited by TheParents on Mon May 07, 2018 5:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
TheParents
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:40 pm

Still active and recruiting
Last edited by TheParents on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheParents
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:06 am

If you would like a clan job... we need people to help our members level up pokemon and ev train pokemon. Also, you may help the clan, by breeding certain pokes for event prizes.
Thanks, MBC TheMom, TheParents, Keeper100 and sometimes TheDad.
Last edited by TheParents on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarthak2003
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:27 am

i Wtank wants to join your guild in the game while my first id is the clan leader's frnd too.....pls help me
i promise to accept and foolow all rules and guild task to my best
camckee316
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: camckee #0787

Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:17 am

Sarthak2003 you are a member of a guild,
and have been for a long time. I might be out of my jurisdiction on this, and I apologize to theparents, so in my opinion you are already breaking the rules by attempting to be in multiple clans/guilds.
Join me on Discord
Image provided by SilentCobra
Aerobous
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:40 am

You already know my username :P. Keep it hidden and away from everyone :)
"For My Part I Know Nothing With Any Certainty, But The Sight Of Stars Makes Me Dream."
PL Game Rules | PL Location Guide
firy2
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:42 am

:O
Error#404 Signature not found
tamildhanushpoke
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:34 am

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN MY ACCOUNT DHANSRHFANCRAZYBOY4 IN YOUR PLATINUM CLAN PLEASE
darhylxx
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:26 am

im looking for a Guild if tou guys still recruiting i wanna join :D
zhaoj24
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:59 am

plz invite me theparents i left bcuz not many people were left