Welcome to the Tea Party Clan! We're kinda just casually hanging around, talking about random stuffs, plotting evil schemes, etc. Don't mind us~
1. Be respectful. Be considerate of other people. We are hoping to maintain a friendly atmosphere. While joking and banter is highly welcome, we want to avoid any cases of someone being offended.
2. Avoid joining multiple clans. We want to be certain that you're taking your membership seriously. In some cases, we might allow multi-clanning (Country/Nationality specific clans, informal clans, etc), but in general, we will not allow it.
3. Be yourself. We're all crazy, so don't worry about being awkward. Any member is likely to find other members who they are in sync with.
4. Blame Turag. Seriously, it's always his fault.
We will be having a non-map Pokemon breeding service, where you can order certain non-map Pokemon for reduced prices.
- Breeders Available:
Recruitment into the Tea Party is highly selective. There is no formal application involved. Potential members will be outsourced and evaluated in a collective discussion and vote by our clan officers. Two unnamed clan officers have been elected to retain "veto" rights in member evaluations, meaning that they have the power to deny any prospective member. If you're interested in joining, feel free to hit up a chat with one of our officers.
The evaluation takes into account the following characteristics:
- 1. Attitude
2. Game experience
3. Ability to retain maturity (While we're extremely immature, we're still able to act maturely when needed to)