Thank you to all my customers who participated in the testing of my pixel shop
As some of you know, I make forum avatars for free but starting this December 2015 onwards, there will be a fine.
I'm changing the prices for the second time since it's somehow discouraging customers o___o
700 coins is the Basic Fine, which is referring to Pokemon Avatars made in less than an hour.
1,000 coins is the Intermediate Fine for those requests that take 2 hours.
5,000 coins is the Advanced Fine for those that take 3 hours and more. These are intricate in detail (ex. Legendaries).
1.You cannot use the avatar you requested unless paid.
2. Strictly no stealing of avatars I made for others. If you wish to switch avatars with players kindly negotiate with them.
3. Order requests should be final. Do not reply with additional requests to be added on the main request.
4. The order form is still the same:
How to use the avatar for the forum:
1. Open the link of my artwork (usually from http://imgur.com). Copy the link address.
2. Click you name>>ucp>>Edit Avatar
3. Select type as Remote Avatar.
4. Paste the link address under URl at the box.
5. Right click the image of the artwork>>Inspect Properties>>Details.
6. Note the size of the pixels.
7. Reduce the pixel size if it is too large (Ex. Divide the original pixel size by 2 or 4).
Update: My Graphic Design service now includes making banners/icons (especially for clans. Note I don't make banners with human anime reference because my specialty is in Pokemon Banners).
Sample banner: For Fire ClanShakeshi wrote:Hi. Aside from making forum avatars, I am now availing service for banners/icons (including for any clans in need of it)
For this service, kindly fill up the form below if you would like me to do you graphic design service:
1. Clan Name/Username:
3. Clan pokemon mascot:
4. Orientation (Landscape/Portrait):
5. Text (optional):