Nebo's Map Collection

You can post your artwork - sprites, banners, maps, etc.
Nebo
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:39 pm

Hi everyone! :D

It's been quite a while that i've been working on the area you're about to see (I didn't work on it consecutively, but made progress when I had the time and power). Since the game seems to be heading in a direction of no future progress, I decided to complete the making of the 15th map (the map in the bottom-right corner), and stop working on this area, despite the fact I originally had more plans for this area (about 10-15 more maps that include a port, an airport, a small village and the rest of the city and the forest located the bottom-right of this area). Yes, this area includes 15 maps all made by me. I also have 1-2 separate maps which I made when I first started making maps (they aren't a part of this area), but I don't have access to them at the moment. In case I get access to them, I will post them here in the future.

I'm aware the buildings in the city on the bottom-middle and bottom-right of the area arent homogeneous. They are meant to be different in shape, design and color. However, the houses in that city are homogeneous (as you can see on the bottom-left corner map), and there were more houses originally planned to exist in the maps to the east of the city, but unfortunately those maps weren't made.

I would like to thank! and give credits to PrincessPhoenix, WesleyFG, XDinky, Phyromatical, thegamemaster27 and anyone else whose tiles were used in the making of these maps. I mainly and mostly used the tileset PrincessPhoenix posted on her map making guide. I also modified some of the tiles in those tilesets, in terms of color, size, design. The 15th map i've just completed (the map on the bottom-right corner) is the only map in which I used animated tiles (it's the 1st map in which I use animated tiles), but this area is posted as an image, so you won't be able to see the animations here. Later, I will add a separate link/gif of the 15th map where the animations could be seen. I will try to add separate images of the rest of the maps in this area as well.

Here is the area:

And here are the separated 15 maps this area is consisted of:

The West Side of The City and Its Center:
(The last map is the one with animation)

The Forest Maps:
Panpour Lake + The Routes Maps::

Edit: Added all 15 separate maps (included the animated map of the city center's right side. Credit list updated. Added decorations (flowers and so) to some of the maps. Lots of Panpours and Simipours can now be found in the Panpour Lake! :D

Thank you :)

Happy New Year! :D
Last edited by Nebo on Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Thanks to SilentCobra for the amazing signature! Sugoi :D
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:34 pm

What a lovely city; it even has its own ice cream truck! Hahaha and I see some "game staff" avatars having some fun as well.

Just wondering, what is that little Clauncher and Clawitzer doing in the lake? And what is that Pokeball-like object at the right side of the lake?
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.
A2W
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: #7807

Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:30 am

Excellent Work Buddy ,
Happy New Year Too.
xXSynoXx
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:12 pm

Looks epic
~π•»π–”π–˜π–™ π•Ύπ–Žπ–Œπ–“π–Šπ–‰ π–‡π–ž π–π–ƒπ•Ύπ–žπ–“π–”π–ƒπ–.
:arrow: Watchdog Man #8349 My discord if you want to contact me there. I'm on 3pm-7am on weekdays and 10:30 am-7 pm. :D

【"π™»πšŽπšŠπš›πš—γ€€πšπš›πš˜πš–γ€€πš’πšŽπšœπšπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš’οΌŒγ€€πš•πš’πšŸπšŽγ€€πšπš˜πš›γ€€πšπš˜πšπšŠπš’οΌŒγ€€πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽγ€€πšπš˜πš›γ€€πšπš˜πš–πš˜πš›πš›πš˜πš "γ€€β€“γ€€π™°πš•πš‹πšŽπš›πšγ€€π™΄πš’πš—πšœπšπšŽπš’πš—γ€‘
Nebo
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:14 pm

Apologies for the late reply
A2W wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:30 am
Excellent Work Buddy ,
Happy New Year Too.
xXSynoXx wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:12 pm
Looks epic
Hukora wrote: ↑
What a lovely city; it even has its own ice cream truck! Hahaha and I see some "game staff" avatars having some fun as well.
I'm glad you all like it! Thank you! :D
And yeah, it's the best ice cream in the region! Haha :D

Nebo
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:15 pm

Hukora wrote: ↑
Just wondering, what is that little Clauncher and Clawitzer doing in the lake? And what is that Pokeball-like object at the right side of the lake?
As to your questions, Kora. Clawitzer and Clauncher are a parent and its offspring, I guess the parent is training the offspring, but they could just be swimming for fun or sunbathing xD

Tbh, I didn't give much thought to the pokeball-like object, I placed it there as an item. However, the legend says that this area is the home of a few legendary pokemons. Nobody knows their exact location though. The legend also has it that those legendary pokemons, with the help of other pokemons, created this large, vast forest (which was planned to extend up to 9-10 maps in total) in order to protect themselves and make it impossible for human beings to reach them. This forest is basically a one huge maze. There's just enough space for a human being to walk between every 2 trees. But one never knows what's waiting for them behind the trees they walk between - a rock that blocks the way, a wild pokemon, a Guardian of The Forest (A unique high level pokemon NPC) or nothing. Led by greed and due to the impossibility of the task, people with malicious intents tried to destroy the forest by burning it, thinking that would make it easier for them to achieve a breakthrough, a clue, to the exact location of the legendary pokemons. Blessed by the legendary pokemons, and with the help of many kind-hearted locals, the attempts of the culprits were blocked by the guardians of the forest, and the culprits were driven out of the forest and away from the island. They were prohibited of returning to this area ever again. As a sign of gratitude, the legendary pokemons decided, some 500 years ago, that once in a year one pokemon trainer will be allowed to enter the forest in an attempt to pave their way through the maze, in order to locate the legendary pokemons. The grandpa of Team Rocket's Meowth was probably in charge of the translation xD However, to this day, no human being managed to achieve a breakthrough. Nobody knows which direction they should follow, or what exactly they are looking for. Whenever a pokemon trainer takes on the challenge, they enter the forest with a first-aid pokebag item. Many strong, brave trainers gave up or were too exhausted to continue. When such thing happens, and regardless of the trainer's location in the forest, the trainer takes the first-aid pokebag and gives it to a Dugtrio the trainer must bring with them. The dugtrio digs through the forest and places the pokebag in that small blank spot near the lake. The flying pokes of the locals patrol above the forest, and when the pokebag is seen in that blank spot, a Dragonite of the locals arrives there and carries the trainer (who was brought to that spot by a group of the forest's Dugtrios) outside the forest. So basically, that item is there to symbolize the raise of a white flag, and a call for help.
This year, the time for a challenger to enter the forest hasn't yet arrived, but it seems like a local, brave and maybe a lil foolish brat (you can see him standing behind a tree at the edge of the lake, to the left of the pokebag) tried to take a shortcut and land in the forest by jumping off the cliff to the right of the waterfall, and land on the trees. He was immediately attacked by the wild pokes and one of the guardian of the forest, forcing him to surrender and place the first-aid pokebag in that blank spot.
Since this is the 500th year since the legendary pokemons of the area first allowed challengers to step into the forest, any pokemon trainer who beats the local gym and passes a series of trials will be able to enter the forest. You, legendary trainers of the Orden region, who have overcome a lot of challenges as pokemon trainers can now head to this area! Don't forget to bring a first-aid pokebag with you in case you decide to enter the forest. You're very likely to need it! :o

Well this is just a scenario that could had been applied for this area xD

CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: Narwhale#3977

Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:55 am

Amazing you can run off a ladder and not die...
Image Image ~ Akatsuki Revenge ~
Nebo
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:22 am

CharmlessNarwhal2468 wrote: ↑
A piece of cake for a legendary pokemon trainer, especially if you're as legendary as Naruto :D

CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: Narwhale#3977

Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:07 pm

Nebo wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:22 am
CharmlessNarwhal2468 wrote: ↑
A piece of cake for a legendary pokemon trainer, especially if you're as legendary as Naruto :D
Ha Ha Ha :lol:
Image Image ~ Akatsuki Revenge ~