Pokemon Legend's Tournament/League Guide.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Pokemon Legend's Tournament/League Guide.

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:50 pm

Tournament/League Guide

Versión en Español, click aquí

First of all I want to give my thanks to the following users for providing me info and/or tips to make a complete guide: PrincessPhoenix, EucliffeFT, Ali, Dat_1_guy, vaggelas, Eleazard, Tavitodino, MegaFringe,
gabrieldaza, Dracofalco and Hukora!!

NOTE: I'll try to make it a complete guide as much as I can/know and I also want to remind you that I'm not an expert/pro when talking about PVP battles on Pokemon-Legends, but I can give you a few tips on getting strong Pokemons (Not strategies) :twisted:

Hello there and welcome to the ''Tournament/League guide''!

This guide we will be divided in 4 sections and each will be divided into a few small points:
  • 1.- All you need to know before entering a Tournament.
    2.- Prizes and how/where to claim them.
    3.- What to do if the Game or an User is bugged at the Tournament?
    4.- Tips for a better/strong team.
1.- All you need to know before entering a Tournament.

What are the tournaments?
Tournament is an event organized by the system where players fight against each other, until there is only one winner. The winner can claim the reward announced with red letters at the beginning of the tournament on the ''Player-Chat'' only.
The reward is always a Shiny Pokemon but we will look into them later on.
The tournaments do have restrictions, such like:

• The number of times a player can win: This is only for the Starter's tournament where players can win the tournament ''only'' 5 times. Starters tournament it is at the very start and it is made this way to make old users move on through the game, or they could just fight against new players forever and get free rewards.
    LVL-restrictions: It means that for each tournament house there is a specific level which is not allowed to overcome. For example in the starters tournament/league the maximum level is up to 20, which means that all Pokemons from the level 1 to 20 are allowed to enter .
    6 Pokemon fight only: Once inside the ''Tournament Arena'', players are not allowed to change their team, if you want to make a modification to your team (pokemons/moves/items) you will have to leave the ''Arena''...
    NOTE:If you leave the arena once the tournament is ongoing, it will be considered as a lose and you will have to wait till the next Tournament starts.

When does a Tournament start?
The tournaments/Leagues are auto announced by the system on the ''Player-Chat'' (With red letters) and this will happen 10 minutes before the time is o'clock. There is a Tournament hourly from 00:00 till 24:00. It means there are 24 tournaments held everyday.
NOTE: You can check server time by doing the following command on the 'Player-Chat': /time

As mentioned before, the messages will start to appear 10 minutes before the tournament starts, giving you time to:
  • 1.-Reach the desired tournament building (Remember that they are located in different towns with its own Lvl-restriction) Image
    2.- Enter and be inside the Tournament House to talk to the NPC who give us permission to enter the Tournament Arena (If you want to make some changes to your team/moves/items, now it is the prefect time to do that.
    3.-Be sure you reach this place called ''Tournament Arena'' in time!
Where are the Tournament houses located at?
There are 5 Tournaments houses at the moment on Pokemon Legends world aka Orden. Consider that some of those tournaments could find place far away and to reach them you might need to complete some quests and/or continue with the story line.

Tournamens location and level restriction:
1st. Tournament House is at Bluegum Town (1st. town in the game) Pokemons from level 1-20 can enter and remember that after you win 5 Prizes, the system will not allow you to enter here anymore.

2nd. Tournament House is at Darlinghurst Town (2nd. town in the game) Pokemons from level 21-40 can enter (No prize limit).

3rd. Tournament House is at Eastbourne shore, all the way south from Easbourne Town (5th. town in the game) Pokemons from level 41-60 can enter (No prize limit).

4th. Tournament House is at Wildhaven Town (10th. town in the game) Pokemons from level 61-80 can enter (No prize limit).

5th. Tournament House is at Grayview City (12th. City in the game) Pokemons from level 81-100 can enter (No prize limit)
2.- Prizes and how/where to claim them.

What can I win?
Each tournament will have only 1 winner and as mentioned some lines back, the prizes are always a Shiny Pokemon. Those Pokemons can also be found in the wild grass as shinny, some harder than others.

Here is the list of what you can win:
Starters League After 5 prizes the system will not allow you to enter here anymore:

Intermediate League No limits:

Advanced League No limits:

Expert League No limits:

Masters League No limits:
How/Where do I claim my reward?
If you won a tournament (not just a battle) and you want to claim your reward, you must wait till the system mention you as the winner of the current tournament on the ''Player chat'' with red letters.

NOTE: If you leave the Arena right after you defeated your oponent and with out having the system mentioned you, no rewards will be given to any of the participants and the prize will be lost.

Once you mange to be the winner of any tournament and the system mentioned you as the winner of the tournament, you can now leave the Tournament Arena and Claim your reward by speaking with the other NPC inside the tournament house.

3.- What to do if the Game or an User is bugged at the Tournament?

As we all know, the game is not finished yet, and that is the reason for why your game might crash or it loads forever. There are many different moments when your game is bugged/crashed:

At the very start
There are two methods to know if you are bugged or not:
  • 1.- If you want to know if you are bugged or not, the system should auto put you in battle against another player
    2.- You should be able to read on the ''Player-Chat'' what the prize is for this tournament.

If you can find the red text where it tells you what the prize is you are bugged and you should leave the tournament, it will not start a fight no matter what and you will only waste your and the other user's time.
Some times it will show you the prize but the system will not give you an opponent. That means another user is bugged. What to do? Well, you can wait until there are less participants and from there you along the other users can find out who is the bugged one.

In the middle of a battle
After you win your first battle it should say that ''you are through the next round'' (This message is important to acquire, because you need at least 1 official win to claim the prize from the tournament.)
Some times, the game crashed on the final battle, and the system will not put you or your opponent into battle against each other. What you both can do is to manually fight against each other (Just click on your opponent and then click the button ''Battle'')
This method is a little risky, because normally the system, when it puts you on battle, will auto heal your team. When Manually battling, your opponents and your pokemons will not heal and they will remain as how they ended the last battle.

Sometimes you will be choosing a move and nothing happens. It could be bacause of 2 reasons:
1.- Your opponent leaved the Arena or hes/her connection was not stable. (Same could happen to you)
2.- Or the game crashed for you and/or your opponent and the way to know if you lose or won, without being bugged is that the system will say: ''you are through the next round'' If you lose you will know because when battling it will say that you were to slow to choose a move and it is considered as a lose.

NOTE: Sometimes helpful to refresh your screen before the tournament actually begins (like when they are standing next to the lady to go to the arena. Battles in which everyone refreshes beforehand seem to fare better!!

BANLIST DUE BUG
Another thing you must know is that there are some moves that are currently banned from the tournament, but what does is mean? There are some moves currently banned from the tournament and they should not be used because those moves are bugged and do not work how they must and you can get reported... ending in a chat-ban. HAVE THAT IN MIND!! It can also bug your game, so if you want to win, try to avoid those moves.
I will add the moves currently banned from the tournament down below, but remember that those moves changes (some are fixed and some new are found.
Moves Currently Banned from the tournaments:

4.- Tips for a better/strong pokemon.

NOTE: Here I'll not talk about strategies, just how 1 Pokemon can become/could be stronger.

Caputure, breed or buy Pokemons with the following characteristics and train them to get stronger:

Right Nature: Having the right nature for each pokemon helps a lot!
Right ability: This should help also alot, but here I'll say it can/can not be a right ability.
High IVs: IVs can not be modified. But the higher the IVs stronger will your pokemon be.
Train Their EVs: EV are points you can add to your Pokemon on different stats (of own choice) to make them stronger
Here is a a guide for the IV and EV-training (Click here)

NOTE EV-train you pokemon when you have the pokemon you think is strong enough and have the right nature, ability and High IVs. It is not necessary to have high IV on all stats, just the stats the specific pokemon needs.

Let's analyze one Pokemon, to understand all the previous Names and where they find place on the pokemon page and remember that each pokemon has its own nature ability, etc, etc. Next image will show an example and it does not mean it has to be that way.

Nature: is right.
Ability: is not the best, but is not wrong.
IVs (can not be changed/manipulated): They are pretty decent!
  • Attack is 26 not the best but not bad at all
    Speed is 31 and is great!(the highest you can get is 31)
    HP is 30 (Not needed as basculin but since is so high it can only be better!)
    Sp.Defence is 28 (Not needed as basculin but since is so high it can only be better!)

Now I know all that, I should start to EV-train my pokemon.
EV: All the stats are on 0 and points and EV points should be given on the right stats: For basculin is Attack and Speed
NOTE: A pokemon can be build on many different ways, you can ask other players for better info or you can try google ''move-set for (pokemon name here)

If you need a more detailed INFO about ''Strong Pokemons'', you can read Dracofalco's guide: OP Pokemon Guide (Click here) on

That is all for now. I hope it help you guys to understand more about the game and you got new info to make a stronger TEAM. I'll say it again, when PVP'ing there are also Strategies depending on the pokemons you and your opponent are using and that is not the point of this guide.

Enjoy and have fun!! =)
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:10 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Pokemon Legend's Tournament/League Guide.

Post by Atomous » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:28 am

Nice guide.
By the way, can you tell me any method to win a tourney without full training and owning OP team :P
Never had a dream come true

jmags
Trainer
Trainer

Post by jmags » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:34 am

:lol:

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:02 am

Atomous wrote:Nice guide.
By the way, can you tell me any method to win a tourney without full training and owning OP team :P
That would be an strategy, and as did mention like 2 times that I'll not give strategies to win.

But what I'll add is that there are some moves currently banned from the tournament and they should not be used because those moves are bugged and do not work how they must and you can get reported and chat banned. HAVE THAT IN MIND!! So I will add the moves currently banned from the tournament also :P
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:03 pm

Updated, fixed some typos, etc, etc...
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:37 pm

Updated...
Added: Dracofalco's OP Pokemon Guide.
Changed: Small stuff to make it easier for the eyes x.x
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:03 pm

Guía de Torneo/Liga Pokemon.

Primero que nada le quiero dar las mil gracias a los siguientes Usuarios por aportar con información/consejos para traerles esta guía completa: PrincessPhoenix, EucliffeFT, Ali, Dat_1_guy, vaggelas, Eleazard, Tavitodino, MegaFringe,
gabrieldaza y Dracofalco!!
Intentaré hacer esta guía lo mas completa posible de lo que pueda o tenga información sobre y también quiero recordarles de que yo no soy un experto/pro con respecto a las batallas PVP (Player vs Player) en ''Pokemon-Legends'', but les voy a dar unos cuantos ''tips'' de como obtener Pokemones fuertes.
NOTA: No daré ni tampoco explicare estrategias de batallas. :twisted:

Hola! Que tal!? Bienvenido a esta ''Guía de Torneo/Liga Pokemon''!

Esta guía estará divida en 4 secciones y cada una estará divida en unos cuantos pequeños puntos:
  • 1.- Todo lo que necesita saber antes de entrar al Torneo.
    2.- Premios y como/dónde recoger los premios.
    3.- Que hacer si el Juego o un Usuario queda en estado de ''Bug'' (error donde los combates nunca comienzan) en el torneo?
    4.- Consejos para un mejor/fuerte pokemon/equipo.
1.- Todo lo que necesitas saber antes de entrar al Torneo.

Que son los Torneos?
Torneo es un evento organizado por el sistema en donde los Jugadores se enfrentan entre si en un duelo Pokemon hasta que salga un Campeón. El ganador puede pedir/obtener el premio anunciado con letras rojas al principio del torneo, solamente en el ''Player-Chat'' en Pokemon Legends..
La recompensa es siempre un ''Pokemon Shiny'' pero entraremos en eso mas adelante.
Los torneos tienen las siguientes restricciones:

• El numero de veces en el cual un Jugador puede ganar: Esto es solo para el ''Starter's tournament'' donde los jugadores tienen permitido ganar 5 veces y nada mas. ''Starter's tournament'' está al principio del todo y fue echo de esta manera para hacer que los usuarios mas antiguos avancen en el Juego, o estos se podrían quedar en este torneo derrotando a nuevos Usuarios por siempre obteniendo premios gratis.
    Restricción de Nivel/LVL: Esto quiere decir que por cada Arena (Edificio de los torneos) que se encuentra en Pokemon Legends, habrá un determinado y especifico nivel que no se podrá superar. Por ejemplo, en el Starter's Tournament/League el nivel máximo es hasta el veinte, esto quiere decir que todos los Pokemons desde el nivel 1 hasta el veinte, tienen permitida la entrada.
    6 Pokemons solamente por Batalla: Una vez dentro de la ''Tournament Arena'', los jugadores no tendrán permitido cambiar/ modificar su ''equipo Pokemon''. Esto quiere decir: Pokemons/Movimientos/Artículos). Para hacer una modificación, hay que salir de la Arena...
    NOTA: Si uno sale de la Arena mientras hay un torneo en ejecución, será considerado como una derrota y tendremos que esperar hasta que un nuevo torneo comience.

Cuando comienzan los Torneos?
Los torneos/ligas son Auto-anunciados por el sistema en el ''Player-Chat'' solamente y esto ocurrirá 10 minutos (Con letras rojas) antes de la hora en punt, ejemplo: 10:50 Am. Hay un torneo cada una hora desde las 00:00 hasta 24:00. Esto quiere decir que hay 24 torneos por día.
NOTA: Para estar seguro del inicio de los torneos, se puede chequear la hora del Servidor de Pokemon Legends, escribiendo el siguiente comando en el ''Player-Chat'': /time

Como se mencionó antes, los mensajes aparecerán 10 minutos antes de que un torneo de inicio, así darnos tiempo para:
  • 1.-Llegar al la ubicación del torneo deseado (Recuerda que estos están ubicados en diferentes pueblos con sus respectiva restricción de Nivel)
    2.- Entrar y estar dentro de la ''Tournament House'' para hablar con el NPC quien nos permitirá la entrada al ''Tournament Arena''. (Si quieres hacer algún cambio en tu Equipo/movimientos/Artículos, ahora es el momento adecuado para hacerlo.
    3.-Estar seguros de que alcanzamos a entrar en la ''Tournament Arena'' a tiempo! (Si llegó tarde, el NPC del punto 2 no permitirá la entrada la Arena.
Dónde están ubicados los Torneos?
Por el momento, solo hay 4 lugares en donde se puede participar en los Torneos en los alrededores de Pokemon Legends. Hay que considerar que algunos de estos torneos podrían estar en algún lugar muy lejos de nuestra ubicación y para alcanzarlos deberemos terminar algunas quests y/o continuar con la Línea de Historia.

Ubicación de los Torneos con sus respectivas restricciones:
1.ª casa de Torneo esta en ''Bluegum Town'' (1.er pueblo en el Juego) Pokemons del level 1-20 pueden entrar y hay que recordar que después que ganemos 5 Premios, el sistema no nos dejará entrar aquí en el futuro.

2.ª casa de Torneo está en ''Darlinghurst Town'' (2.º pueblo en el Juego) Pokemons del level 21-40 pueden entrar (No hay límite de premios).

3.ª casa de Torneo esta en ''Eastbourne shore'', todo hacia el sur de ''Eastbourne Town'' (5.º pueblo en el Juego) Pokemons del level 41-60 pueden entrar (No hay límite de premios).

4.ª casa de Torneo está en ''Wildhaven Town'' (10.º pueblo en el juego) Pokemons del level 61-80 pueden entrar (No hay límite de premios).

5.ª casa de Torneo está en ''Wildhaven City'' (10. Ciudad en el juego) Pokemons del level 81-10 pueden entrar (No hay límite de premios).

2.- Premios y como/donde recojerlos.

Que puedo ganar?
Cada torneo finalizado tendrá solo un ganador y como fue mencionado un par de líneas a tras, los premios siempre van a ser Shiny Pokemons. Estos Pokemones también pueden ser encontrados en la hierba como ''Shiny'', algunos mas difíciles que otros.

Aquí está la liste de lo se puede ganar.:
Starter's League Después de 5 premios no podrás volver a participar:

Intermediate's League Sin límite:

Advanced's League Sin Límetes:

Expert's League Sin límites:

Master's League Sin límites:

Cómo/Dónde recojo mi premio?
Si se ganó un torneo (no una batalla) y hay que pedir nuestro premio, hay que esperar que el sistema anuncie su nombre como el ganador de dicho torneo en el ''Player chat'', escrito con letras rojas.

NOTA: Si te sales de la Arena después de derrotar al tu oponente (Última batalla) y sin que el sistema haya mencionado tu Nombre, no habrán premios para ninguno de los participantes y el premio se perderá.

Una vez que logres ser el vencedor de algún torneo y el sistema te reconoció como ganador, podrás recién ahí salir de la Arena y pedir tu premio al hablar con el otro NPC dentro de la ''Tournament house''nt house.

3.- Qué hacer si el Juego o un Usuario queda en ''Bug'' en el Torneo?

Cómo todos sabemos, Pokemon Legends aún no esta terminado y por ende es normal que experimentaremos que el juego podría fallar o quedar cargando (Loading) por simpre xD. Hay muchos momentos/formas en las cuales tu juego se puede buggear:

Al principio:
Hay dos métodos para saber si estamos buggeados o no:
  • 1.-Si quieres saber si estás buggeado o no, el sistema debería ponerte a batallar contra otro Usuario. Si lo hace, no estamos con 'Bug''
    2.- Deberías poder leer en el ''Player-Chat'' cual es el premio de este Torneo y también un texto donde.

Si no encuentras este en el chat con letras rojas deberás abandonar la Arena ya que estás buggeado. Esto quiere decir que no importa cuanto te esfuerces ya que no participarás en el torneo, solo perderás el tiempo y el de otros usuarios también.
Algunas veces el sistema dirá el premio en el chat, pero el sistema no te entregará un Oponente. Esto quiere decir que otro usuario está ''buggeado''. Qué hacer? Bueno, puedes esperar hasta que el numero de participantes de reduzca y desde ahí, junto a los otros usuarios puden encontrar al que está ''Bug'', pero ojo, si te sale algo de ''skip/skips this round'' solo tienes que esperar que las batallas de la primera ronda terminen, y luego habrá un oponente para ti. Si todos comienzan a batallar (Esto se sabe cuando los demás participantes tienen una ''Pokebolla'' sobre sus cabezas), no hay ningún tipo de texto en donde tu estés ''mencionado'', debes salir de la Arena.

En el medio de una batalla
Después que ganes tu primera batalla, en el Player chat saldrá ''you are through the next round'' (Este mensaje es importante de adquirir, porque tu necesitas al menos haber ganado 1 batalla oficial para poder reclamar el premio del torneo.)
Algunas veces el juego se echa a perder en la batalla final y el sistema no te pondrá a ti u oponente, a luchar uno con el otro. Lo que los dos pueden hacer es luchar manualmente (Solo hay que hacer click en el oponente y luego darle click al botón ''Battle'''') NOTA: Este método es un poco arriesgado, ya que normalmente el sistema pone a luchar a los participantes automáticamente y los pokemones son sanados al comenzar una Batalla. Cuando luchas manualmente, tus pokemones y los de tu oponente no serán sanados y aparecerán en el estado en el que terminaron la ultima lucha.

Algunas veces, cuando es tu turno, puede que selecciones tu movimiento y nada pase. Esto puede ser por 2 razones:
1.- Tu oponente se rindió y salió de la Arena o su conexión no era estable. (Lo mismo puede parsar con tigo)
2.- O el juego se echó a perder para ti o tu oponente y la forma de saber si ganaste o perdiste es cuando en la pantalla te dice ''You/Your opponent were to slow to choose a move'' y esto es considerado como Derrota

NOTA: Es completamente recomendable ''Refrescar la página'' antes de que el torneo comience (Esto se puede hacer antes de hablar con el NPC que nos da entrada a la Arena, si refrescas dentro de la Arena, tendrás que volver a hablar con el NPC para luego volver a entrar a la Arena. Las batallas en las que todos se refrescan de antemano parecen tener mejores resultados!

Lista prohibida por dar ''Bugs'' en los torneos
Otra cosa que deberías saber, es que hay algunos movimientos que están prohibidos en el torneo, los cuales no deberán de usarse ya que te pueden reportar... terminando en un ''Chat-ban'' temporal. Ten siempre presente!! que también puede echar a perder tu juego y tendrás que refrescar la página, así que si quieres ganar, evita estos movimientoss.
Yo pondré a continuación una lista de los movimientos que no se pueden usar y recuerda que estos movimientos pueden ir cambiando o incluso arreglados por el personal de Pokemon Legends... Hasta pueden ir apareciendo otros con el timpo

4.- Consejos para un mejor/poderoso Pokemonn.

NOTA: Aquí no se explicarán estrategias... solamente una ayuda de como crear un Pokemon Perfecto.

Captura, cría o compra pokemones con las siguientes características y entrénalos para ser fuerte:

Naturaleza correcta: Tener la naturaleza correcta en cada Pokemon ayuda un montón!
Habilidad correcta: Esto puede ayudar un montón pero también depende de tu estrategia. (Tenlo en mente)
IVs Altos: Los IVs no pueden ser modificados, pero mientras mas altos sean tu Pokemon será much mas fuerte.
Entrénale los EVs: EV son los puntos que uno puede adherir a los Pokemons en las diferentes estadísticas (a elección de uno) para hacerlos mas fuertes. Esto también puede variar de estrategia en estrategia a la hora de hacer PVP.
Aquí hay una guía para el entrenamiento de los IV y de los EV (Click aquí, Créditos para Aerobous)

NOTA Has entrenamiento de EV en tus pokemones cuando tengas el Pokemon que tu crees que es lo suficientemente fuerte y tiene la naturaleza y habilidad correcta, junto con los IVs altos en las estadísticas recomendadas (No es necesario que tenga ''todas'' las estadísticas altas en los IV, solo en las cuales el Pokemon los necesite, por ejemplo un Butterfree con los 31 en el IV de Ataque no tiene importancia.

Analicemos a un Pokemon para entender un poco mejor lo recién mencionado en la página de tu Pokemon. La siguiente imagen nos mostrará un ejemplo.

Naturaleza: Correcta.
Habilidad: No es la mejor, pero no es incorrecta.
Los IV (no pueden cambiarse/manipularse): Son mas que decentes! Recordemos que el máximo es ''31''.
  • Ataque es 26, no es para nada malo, pero obviamente puede ser aún mejor.
    Velocidad es 31, lo que significa que es genial!
    Puntos de Vida/Salud son 30 Basculin no lo necesita pero aguantar mas en los combates es un lujo :)
    Sp.Defence es 28 Basculin no lo necesita pero aguantar mas en los combates es un lujo :)

Ahora que sabes todo esto, deberíamos comenzar con en el entrenamiento de EV.
EV: Todas estas estadísticas esta en 0 y puntos de EV se le pueden ir agregando a las estadísticas correctas: Para Basculin is Ataque y Velocidad.
NOTA: Un Pokemon se puede entrenar de diferentes formas de acuerdo a tu estrategia. Se le puede preguntar a otros usuarios de Pokemon Legends para tener mas información

Si necesitas una guía mas detallada sobre Pokemones fuertes, puedes leer La Guía de Dracofalco: OP Pokemon Guide (Click aqui) .

Eso es todo por ahora, espero que les ayude a entender un poco mas del juego en si y que tu Equipo Pokemon sea mas fuerte. Otra cosa que diré nuevamente: En las batallas pokemon contra otros jugadores, el ganador que tenga la mejor estrategia también puede ganar, pero en esta guá no hay estrategias!!

Disfruten y diviertanse!! =)
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
Trainer
Trainer

Post by SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:56 pm

what about masters league?
free melly

Official (Self-Proclaimed) PL Record holder of 101 Trade Offers in 24 Hrs

https://prnt.sc/lmy6gt https://prnt.sc/mylqr0

Hukora
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Hukora » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:12 pm

If you get the chance, would you mind updating this guide for the Master's League prizes, which are Deino, Flabebe, Happiny, Litwick, Misdrevus, Munchlax, Murkrow, Stunfisk, and Tyanamo, per new location guide (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=15647). Please and thank you!
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:22 pm

Hukora wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:12 pm
If you get the chance, would you mind updating this guide for the Master's League prizes, which are Deino, Flabebe, Happiny, Litwick, Misdrevus, Munchlax, Murkrow, Stunfisk, and Tyanamo, per new location guide (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=15647). Please and thank you!
Updated ;)
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''