Hi Everyone! There are some good guides and posts about Mega evolution in this game, but if you did not see it, lets check out all in all!
1. Available in-game mega stones:
- Sandmarsh town prize center: and For charizard, only the X stone = available now.
- Mini quest stones: route 6 baby poke sanctuary and
Blackfell island caverns
- Token shop (2-3 tokens):
- Easter event/players' shop:
2. Remaining pokemon that can mega evolve:
- Catchable pokes: and Currently, Pinsir's and Beldum's >> Metagross's locations are under update.
- Nonmap/event pokes:
- Legends (none of the following available now): and for Mewtwo,
And now, the most important thing: How can we Mega evolve in action? It is also listed on this forum, check out this topic and click on the battle picture to see the video guide: blog.pokemonlegends.com/announcing-mega-pokemon/
I will edit this post as more and more mega stones will be announced. I hope I could help to understand Mega evolution a bit more.