Mega evolution in Pokemon Legends

warwickbot
Trainer
Trainer

warwickbot said on, Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:38 am.

Hi Everyone! There are some good guides and posts about Mega evolution in this game, but if you did not see it, lets check out all in all! ;)

1. Available in-game mega stones:
- Sandmarsh town prize center: Image Image Image Image and Image For charizard, only the X stone = Image available now.
- Mini quest stones: route 6 baby poke sanctuary Image and
Blackfell island caverns Image
- Token shop (2-3 tokens): Image Image Image
- Easter event/players' shop: Image

2. Remaining pokemon that can mega evolve:
- Catchable pokes: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image and Image Currently, Pinsir's Image and Beldum's >> Metagross's Image locations are under update.
- Nonmap/event pokes: Image Image Image Image
- Legends (none of the following available now): Image and Image for Mewtwo, Image Image Image Image

And now, the most important thing: How can we Mega evolve in action? It is also listed on this forum, check out this topic and click on the battle picture to see the video guide: blog.pokemonlegends.com/announcing-mega-pokemon/
I will edit this post as more and more mega stones will be announced. I hope I could help to understand Mega evolution a bit more. :D
Pokemon breeder Image Image

Thefoxloverforever
Trainer
Trainer

Thefoxloverforever said on, Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:12 pm.

you can get the mega stone for

my fave mega pokes and check this my pokecare and my my breeding shop plus my friend's alex's pokecare!

zombiecrusher
Trainer
Trainer

zombiecrusher said on, Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:57 pm.

How do you get a mega stone for Venusaur if there is one? :?:

Winter101
Trainer
Trainer

Winter101 said on, Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:44 am.

In Sandmarsh Town you win prize tickets and you ca buy mega stones for starters (100 prize tickets)

Return to “Guides”