Guide: How to receive a shiny present?

warwickbot
Trainer
Trainer

Guide: How to receive a shiny present?

Post by warwickbot » Sat May 20, 2017 10:20 am

Hi I'm warwickbot, now I would like to share this guide with you. ;)

Anybody who don't know how can you get random shiny starter pokemon as birthday present!
Follow this:
Image Image Image 1. go to >> forum.pokemonlegends.com <<, or if you already watch this you can do it now and here XD... anyway!
Image Image Image 2. Click on *Login* in the top right corner and log in with your in-game username and password. You will see your profile, with your username in the top right corner.
Image Image Image 3. Next to your username, you will see a little "down-arrow" which can open a list including: User control panel; Profile; Log out.
Image Image Image 4. Select *Profile* > *Edit profile*.
Image Image Image 5. Set the same date as you gave when you registered yourself into the game. Click *Submit* and you are done. :)
Image Image Image 6. On the date you gave, check your e-mail address (G-mail or whatever you use) and you will see a message from "Admin". Open that message and click on the *Click here ..blablabla..* to log in to the game and receive your very own shiny starter pokemon egg. :D
Good Luck Everyone! ;D Image Image Image Image Image Image

Note: The starter pokemon will be given RANDOMLY. You cannot predict it. If you chosen a starter pokemon during registration, there is no rule that you get the shiny version of the same poke or even the same type or generation! (For example, Chimchar users can get shiny Mudkip or else!)
Last edited by warwickbot on Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Pokemon breeder & Hobby gym leader Image

solamon
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Guide: How to receive a shiny present?

Post by solamon » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:53 pm

can you show me throw video

warwickbot
Trainer
Trainer

Post by warwickbot » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:11 pm

solamon wrote:can you show me throw video
There is 0 video of it as i know, and i cannot make one. I wrote down the steps as simply as i could... :(
Image Pokemon breeder & Hobby gym leader Image

Kisuwa
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Kisuwa » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:44 pm

how can i know about date when im register..if im create account with facebook..?few month ago..

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:52 pm

Kisuwa wrote:how can i know about date when im register..if im create account with facebook..?few month ago..
Your account was made 114 days ago. You can access your profile page in the game by clicking on Account (left sidebar) --> Profile --> View My Public Profile: Open (right sidebar). Your profile states how long ago your account was created.

EDIT: After looking at this guide again, I realized that the guide might not be correct. To my knowledge, you will receive your birthday gift email on the date of birth that you entered when registering for your in game account (which cannot be changed). You can set a different date of birth on your forum account, but the birthday gift email will still only be sent on the date of birth that is stated on your in game account. To see what date that is, click on Account (left sidebar in game screen) --> Profile --> Birthday (right sidebar).
Last edited by Hukora on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kisuwa
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Kisuwa » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:12 pm

Hukora wrote:
Kisuwa wrote:how can i know about date when im register..if im create account with facebook..?few month ago..
Your account was made 114 days ago. You can access your profile page in the game by clicking on Account (left sidebar) --> Profile --> View My Public Profile: Open (right sidebar). Your profile states how long ago your account was created.

thank you)im gonna try^^

Kisuwa
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Kisuwa » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:18 pm

I hope i done right!
And i hope i get my present soon^^

Meltodon
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Meltodon » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:38 am

its now 2018 and what was 368 days ago :?: :?: :?: :?:

Meltodon
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Meltodon » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:45 am

nvm but when you mean date is it birthday?

Someoneback
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Someoneback » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:08 am

can i do it more and more