But, that's not the best part....
Overworld effect: If the Pokémon is in the lead spot, chance of encountering a wild Pokémon with the same nature will be 50%.
Example: If I put a Jolly Abra with the Syncrhonize ability in the first slot of my team (top left on the My Team page), then any wild Pokemon I encounter will have a 50% chance of being Jolly nature too. This is excellent for hunting Pokemon with a specific nature.
Pokemon who can have this ability:
- - Abra (Bluegum Town bottom patch, Darlinghurst Ranch any patch, common)
- - Kadabra (evolve Abra)
- - Alakazam (evolve Kadabra)
- - Mew (non-map)
- - Natu (Route 3 top patch, rare)
- - Xatu (evolve Natu)
- - Espeon (evolve Eevee with Run Away or Adaptability abilities)
- - Umbreon (evolve Eevee with Run Away or Adaptability abilities)
- - Ralts (Route 1 top right patch, common)
- - Kirlia (evolve Ralts)
- - Gardevoir (evolve Kirlia)
- - Munna (non-map)
- - Musharna (evolve Munna)
- - Elgyem (non-map)
- - Beheeyem (evolve Elgyem)