--Easter event 2017--

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

--Easter event 2017--

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:40 am

Hello there and welcome to my new guide: Easter event!!
Finally the event happening and many users are stuck :V But no Probs. It was a hard event :)

First of all I want to give my thanks to the following users: PrincessPhoenix, camckee316, scythgynx2004, chirinos10 and Supercat(Tell me if I forgot any name... more names to come). With-out your help this guide will be posted with no BBcodes and with-out info. (This guide was almost lost, but I managed to get it back ;)

:!: :!: Under construction, comment if I forgot something, or you guys found out something new to share with the comunity :!: :!:
Consider to have in mind that this guide might not have all the info such like items drops, And if you guys see that I missed someting, or anything new descovered, you are more than welcome to comment bellow to give the guide a little update soon :3
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
NOTE: If you want to know where/how to start this event, please read PrincessPhoenix's Blog-page (Click here) Thank you PP!!
Once you finish reading those awesome news/infos, lets get started! :D

This event runs for one week, ending on 22 April 2017. Have fun!

We find our selves inside the building and after we talked to the ''easter egg NPC'', we are going to find some eggs arround the map, and get those eggs will be on different parts of Pokemon Legends World, and we do get the destination by reading on the hints given on the north side of the building at the little sign.

''Ester Egg hints: Only one hint will appear at a time, and not all eggs will be visible on the map''

NOTE1: I think those hints are given Randomly to the users, but, we are going to look at hem later through the week, so here will be listed the order the system gave me.

NOTE2: It is not a must/requirement, but, I do HIGHLY RECOMEND to have access to the Pidgeot fly system (you got access after acquiring the fourth Badge) and The new Numel travel system (After completing the Numel quest at route 9).

1.-''Four trees in the heart of a maze... It hides in the trunk''
---Go look on the 4 trees on the middle of the maze untill you find a Easter Egg (Cabbage Pattern Image
----HERE WAS MY EGG, IDK IF ITS RANDOM FROM PLAYER TO PLAYER-----

After you get the egg return to the Sign for a new ''hint'' and this method is until you have the 20 eggs Patterns

2.-...''The oaisis Doctor has been staring at eggs latly''. (cant rember what the hint was).
---As I said I can not remember exacly this, but go to the oasis, and you will find a Easter Egg (Desert Pattern) on the ground Image

3.- ''The wild Dratini slithered off with this egg!''
---Go to the secret grotto at route 3 and pick up the Easter Egg (Dizzy Pattern) from the ground Image

4.-''Hmmm.. I'm in the mood for eggs. I wonder if the diner is open''
---Go inside the diner at Eastboune shore and pick up the Easter Egg (Flame Pattern) Image
5.-''That poor Magikarp, I hope people stop stepping on it as it swims around.''
---Go to the lake on route 4 and pick up the Easter Egg (Karp Pattern) on the ground Image

6.-''I wonder how your parents are doing?''
---Go to Bluegum town and pick up the Easter Egg (Moon Pattern) standing outside your parent's hours Image

7.-''These Black Market prices are outrageusly high!''
---Go to the Sunrock Desert E2 and pick up the Easter Egg (Oceanic Pattern) Image

8.-''Hmm.. I wonder if the Rock Present opener knows where this one is?''
---Go to the Bluegum Caves on route 1 and pick up the Easter Egg (Soil Pattern) Image

9.-''Ahh.. this beach is so relaxing. The tournament is a bit noisy, though.''
---Go to Eastbourne Shore and pick up the Easter Egg (Sun Pattern) Image
10.-''What do you mean? My lvl41 Pokemon can't enter this tournament anymore?!''
---Go inside the Tournament house at Darllinghurst town and pick up the Easter Egg (Virtual Pattern) Image

11.-''The crops are drying out! Good thing this bulldozer isn't reversing''
---Go to the Eastbourne Farmlands and pick up the Easter Egg (Cabbage Pattern) Image
12.-''Chance of Fossil? Pear? Rare Bone? All for a Game Ticket? I wonder if I can find an egg here too!''
---Go to Sunrock Dessert A1, enter the Dessert Den and pick up the Easter Egg (Desert Pattern) Image

13.-''I better find this egg before the task assigned from this house changes''
---Go to inside Task Master's house on Darlinghurst town and pick up the Easter Egg (Dizzy Pattern) Image
14.-''Oh no, I think a wild Bagon went crunching on this egg!''
---Easter Egg (Flame Pattern) Image

15.-''Psst, want to steal Magikarp for me? I'll pay you for your efforts. Come visit me!''
---Go to Durlinghurst and enter the mansion above the Pokecenter/Market Easter Egg (Karp Pattern) Image

16.-''Sir, the prisoners have escaped through this hole in the cell! One of the Growlithe helped them''
---Go to Oldpine Town and enter Oldpine Jail Easter Egg (Moon Pattern) Image

17.-''THE CATERPIIE MUST BE DEFEATED!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!''
---Go to Grassy Patch, Just press the ''Reset'' button and get the Easter Egg (Oceanic Pattern) on the ground Image
18.-''The wild Tropius like to stare at this statue. The guard doesn't find this funny.''
---Go to route 5 and pick up the Easter Egg (Soil Pattern) Image

19.-''One of these sunflowersis not like the others... Oh look, an egg is ready!''
---Go to route 3 and press the ''X'' button on the spot to discover the Easter Egg (Sun Pattern) Image

20.-''Have you ever checked out the PC in the back of the Pokemon center? Where there are waterfalls?''
---Go to the Pokecenter at Newpine Town and search on this PC by pressing the ''X'' button the Easter Egg (Virtual Pattern) Image

Now go back to the sign with the hints and interact with with it and

:oops: :cry: :o :shock: :? ;) :D :lol: :twisted: :ugeek: :x :P nyhahaha I sence Phoevil arround

(Personally I got help with 2 eggs) We need each other on the game, it is a Multyplayer Game don't worry guys!

Now go talk to Egg NPC and will tell you that there are some flowers you have to step on to get to the Rabbit then
I'm not going to say where :3 because the NPC tells you... but when users stays in front, it can not be seen, so here is the spot.
On the following map you need talk to the NPC to the rock's right and the NPC will tell you that you need to DEFEAT an Exeggcute, then you will have to talk again to the NPC.
On this map you will find the followin pokemons:
>>> common (+3 Sp. Def EV)
>>>common (+2 Sp. Def EV)
>>> common/uncommon (+1 Sp. Def EV)
>>>Rare (+1 Def EV)

Next room, we need to select the right order of Diggersby cronologically to remove the stone and get access to next map... I manged to get to the next map, but I can not figure out how to make a logical solution.. The only thing I can tell you, is: The number 1 is close to the stone and 2-3 are close to the egg NPC who gives you the instructions about the mini game/how to play.
>>>> common (+ 2Hp EV points)
>>>> common (+1Hp EV points)
>>>> uncommon (+2 Hp EV points) Drops Ester-egg capsule
>>>> uncommon (+2 Hp EV points)
>>>> uncommon/rare (+2 Speed EV points)
>>>> uncommon (+1 Speed EV points)

Next place is called ''Easter Hideaway'' Here will you find:
1.- Move tutors
2.- Healer
3.- NPC that cracks your Easter eggs capsule Image (capsules are dropped by exeggcute, loudred, staravia, togepi and sunkern.)
The items you can get from those eggs when cracked are:
Egg Yolk Image These can be used to fight the lvl 100 audino.
Importan carrots: They are used to get bunnelby by giving it to the rabbits jumping on the map.
Rebirth Crystal Image Used to give rebirth to legendaries (coming soon)
Lopuny's mega stone: Is used to mega evolve pikachu, duh :u
Eevee candies Image Give EV points to pokemons when used
Diner coupons Image To enter the diner/Eatery
Easter Ticket Image They are used to change them for non-map pokemons (Scroll down for more info)
4.- If you give important carrots to the rabbits jumping arround they will join you as bunnelby (not confirmed by me)
5.- The following pokemons are found on the grass
>>> common (+2speed on EV)
>>>common (+2speed on EV) drops Ester-egg capsules Image
>>>common drops Ester-egg capsules Image (+1spec.Def on EV)
>>> common/uncommon (1+speed on EV) drops Ester-egg capsules Image
>>>common/uncommon (+1spec.Def on EV) drops Ester-egg capsules Image
>>>uncommon/rare (+2speed on EV)

How/where do I get the New Non-Maps Pokemons

NOTE: I put them in the orden I got them.
Is found on the room with the Loudred and the Easter Hideaway
Is found on the room with the Loudred and the Easter Hideaway uncomomon/rare)
You will need to change it for 20 Ester tickets (I think)
You will need 50 Ester Tickets for 1 goomy and 100 for another. (Only 2 goomies per user)
Is found on the room with the Loudred (Rare)
Give important carrot to the bunnies walking arround in the Hideaway.

I hope It helped you out and you guys did enjoy the guide!! Thanks for this great event!! Great maps and cool story line!! >:3 Good Luck Every one!

PS: Do not mind my grammer, I'm bussy :P
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

peter14
Trainer
Trainer

Re: --Easter event 2017--

Post by peter14 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:57 am

hahah i saw my acc in the photo :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

xKraken
Trainer
Trainer

Post by xKraken » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:20 am

Gives 1 EV on Defense :D
Last edited by xKraken on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
๑ The Only Sensible Way to Live is Without Rules ๑

Hukora
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Hukora » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:21 am

I found Pachirisu (rare) at the tunnel (where Loudred is), but not Emolga.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:22 am

Thank you xKraken
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:22 am

Hukora wrote:I found Pachirisu (rare) at the tunnel (where Loudred is), but not Emolga.
Thank, you noted!!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

NinjaHeroGreninja
Trainer
Trainer

Post by NinjaHeroGreninja » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:20 am

Nice Guide, I like it. I appreciate your hardwork though there are some mistakes in your guide and I have mentioned them below :
ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote: Rabbit cave (catch it, due it is a wild pokemon)

Its is found in Bunny Tunnel not Rabbit cave :D and they can also be redeemed for 20 Easter tickets

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
>>>Rare (+1 Sp. Def EV)

Exxegcute give 1 Def. EV point not Sp.Def

Next room, we need to select the right order of Diggersby cronologically to remove the stone and get access to next map... I manged to get to the next map, but I can not figure out how to make a logical solution.. The only thing I can tell you, is: The number 1 is close to the stone and 2-3 are close to the egg NPC who gives you the instructions about the mini game/how to play.
>>>> common (+ 2Hp EV points)
>>>> common (+1Hp EV points)
>>>> uncommon (+2 Hp EV points) Drops Ester-egg capsule
>>>> uncommon (+2 Hp EV points)
>>>> uncommon/rare (+2 Speed EV points)
>>>> uncommon (+1 Speed EV points)

You forgot to mention that Pachirisu can be found in this map though I don't know what EV points they give :D

3.- NPC that cracks your Easter eggs capsule Image (capsules are dropped by exeggcute and sunkern.)

Loudred , Staravia , Togepi also drop Easter Egg capsules.
Unleash the power within....Greninjaaaa !!!!
"With Great Power comes Great responsibility "

Otto33
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Otto33 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:19 pm

Thanks

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8413==> My breed shop

EucliffeFT
Trainer
Trainer

Post by EucliffeFT » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Slowpoke the Explorer FTW!

juancho2004
Trainer
Trainer

Post by juancho2004 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:01 pm

me gusto pero no se como entrar al nuevo mapa el guevo gigante me dijo que fuera al east esasbuoner farmlasd pero nose que hago haora ayudame :cry: :?:

I liked it but I do not know how to enter the new map the giant giant told me to go to the east thosebuoner farmlasd but I do not know what I do haora help me: :cry: :?: