How to traverse Oldpine Town? Chileno

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:50 am

~~~ How to traverse Oldpine Town? ~~~(By ChilenoEnDinamarca)

Hello guys and welcome to my new guide.
For the last few days, I have seen that there are some players asking about same stuff and almost same locations so I decided to bring you this new guide on how to: get out of jail?, where do I find 2xhigh quality magikarps , stock on Oldpine Town, kill 30 rattata, how do I get to the next Town... I also wanted to give my thanks to the players jedsparow and frake268 for helping a bro out!!

We will be looking at all those questions right now but I highly recommend you to read the guide step by step.
NOTE: If you have not done the Quest called Grand theft Magikarp , you will NOT be able to continue with this quest but ill show you how you can finish it!!
Grand teft magikarp: you can start the quest in Darlinghurst town, in the building above the pokemon center, by speaking with the guy inside, after a shot dialog you have to steal 2 magikarps: first steal from the boy or the other magikarp will not be activated. http://imgur.com/a/Ps9S8 (the boy is in the cave of route 1) and the girl is at Bluegum pokemarket!! Now go back to the guy and give him the magikarps. Once you have done that, we can start we our new guide!!

So let's get started!!.
We found our selfs at the bridge and to begin, we are going to go to the police station of Oldpine Town (click here). Once inside the building, look at the poster wanted!, you should be on it, and then talk to the police officer (do not worry if you go to jail, you have to go to jail no matter what)
Talk to the officer at the cell's door to find out when is your judgment-date. Be honest about the topic of: why you are here (magikarps option). You will immediately go to court !!

Justice Will Be Served!

Objective: 1.- Pay for your crimes. Talk to the judge (looking at him and pressing the x). Objective: 2.- To get 2 High quality .

Reward: --

Solution: After your trial you will have to pay, and nothing better than to eliminate 30 You will appear next to 3 characters: The doctor, the officer and the assistant. Http://imgur.com/a/6BlHL The doctor will heal your pokemon, the officer (who blocks the fence, will let you leave once the 30 rattata are defeated and the assistant will tell you how many rattata you have beaten. When you are out of The rattata field, you will find yourself at the police station again and talk to the man at your side.

Tips: Now continues a sub-quest: with the old lady standing on the other side of the bridge, so do not worry if the page where can see if the quest is finish or not, shows that the quest **Justice Will Be Served!** is not finished yet

Birthday Wishes: Friends are Forever

Objective: Bring a retired to the old lady.

Reward: 3,000 ¢

Solution: If you follow this, you will get to an officer, talk to him and you will get the arcanine(click here). Then return to the old woman and boom! that was easy, we already have the first High quality magikarp. At this point the quest is finished and we have the reward, but a Magikarp is still missing... Head to Lake of Route 4 and talk to this girl(click here). After a short dialog, a fight starts, against a level 50 magikarp, but it is very weak (a lvl 35+ will win easily).
Now, the only thing left to do, is to go to the police station and return the 2 magikarp to the official. When we are done returning the magikarps, we could follow the path to the next town heading towards the cave. (The attendants who are seen near the cave will challenge you as normal pokemon trainers.)

Tips: Drink water and go through the bathroom xD take some snacks lul. any comments, suggestions or idea is more than welcome.
PS: I know my grammar is terrible!!

Well that's all. Hope you did enjoy and ofc. I hope it helped you guys.
Your Sincerely

ChilenoEnDimarca.
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:17 am, edited 11 times in total.
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
camckee316
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: camckee #0787

Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:58 am

another wonderful guide chilenoendinamarca!!
Join me on Discord
Image provided by SilentCobra
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:10 am

Thanks "camckee316"!! Appreciate!!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
Leonide
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:03 am

Thank you for this guide :D
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:35 am

Leonide wrote:Thank you for this guide :D
Appreciate you liked it, and helped you out!! ;)
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
puggermonking
Trainer
Trainer

Fri May 26, 2017 12:08 pm

i Recommend Having a pokemon that has Grass knot it does critical Hits So it will be Easier
Darness
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:23 pm

Eu não consigo encontrar o funcionario para devolver os Magicarp... Onde é a localização dele?
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:44 pm

Darness wrote:Eu não consigo encontrar o funcionario para devolver os Magicarp... Onde é a localização dele?
El oficial de policía está en el edificio que se encuentra justo al sur de la prisión.
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''