List of non-working or problematic moves.

Hukora

Re: List of non-working or problematic moves.

Post by Hukora » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:51 pm

heyzora wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:59 am
Wow! have administrators not reviewed these moves yet? many moves are not working
You do realize this list is from 2016 and 2017 right. Some of the most problematic moves have been fixed, but the non-damaging moves have not been addressed since there's currently only one developer (yes, developers are a different rank than administrators) working on these moves and they are busy so they only fix the most problematic moves.
Happy holidays!

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Post by benguy2211 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:35 pm

Does anyone else find it funny that the non working moves are the ones that require actual work to code?
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,
It ain't no getting even,
Here comes the reckoning day.
--Reckoning Day, Megadeth.

How can I be lost, if Ive got nowhere to go?
Open mind for a different view and nothing else matters -- Metallica

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:21 am

benguy2211 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:35 pm
Does anyone else find it funny that the non working moves are the ones that require actual work to code?
I find it toxic that you think it is funny this important matter... How is your post helping to the game? You know, Pokemon Legends community is not that big and I could also just be toxic, not make constructive comments and doing nothing than just wait for others to fix the game for me... lol
You are welcome to go to ''Feedback'' page and post there if you have something to say.... if you do not have anything to contribute to the game by giving a List of non-working or problematic moves then please avoid these comments.

I made this post some time ago... many users have sendt me a list with many non-functional moves.. you are welcome to send too.... I have received PMs with those lists, just to avoid bug-exploiters
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16352
You are welcome to post a list there by filling this little format:

Code: Select all

[b]Reporting a Bug[/b]
Name of the broken/bugged move/pokemon/ability:  (Magikarp)
Explain with much details as possible what happens: (Got stolen by staff member PrincessPhoenix and now we can not use it)
How bad is it for the Tournament (Very bad, bad, nothing happens): (Very bad)
Is it a threat for the PVP battles by ruining a good Poke-Duel? If yes, how? (Yes, my opponent had Arceus and I could not sacrifice my Karp) 
Best of luck!
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Post by benguy2211 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:32 pm

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:21 am
benguy2211 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:35 pm
I find it toxic that you think it is funny this important matter... How is your post helping to the game? You know, Pokemon Legends community is not that big and I could also just be toxic, not make constructive comments and doing nothing than just wait for others to fix the game for me... lol
You are welcome to go to ''Feedback'' page and post there if you have something to say.... if you do not have anything to contribute to the game by giving a List of non-working or problematic moves then please avoid these comments.

I made this post some time ago... many users have sendt me a list with many non-functional moves.. you are welcome to send too.... I have received PMs with those lists, just to avoid bug-exploiters
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16352
You are welcome to post a list there by filling this little format:

Code: Select all

[b]Reporting a Bug[/b]
Name of the broken/bugged move/pokemon/ability:  (Magikarp)
Explain with much details as possible what happens: (Got stolen by staff member PrincessPhoenix and now we can not use it)
How bad is it for the Tournament (Very bad, bad, nothing happens): (Very bad)
Is it a threat for the PVP battles by ruining a good Poke-Duel? If yes, how? (Yes, my opponent had Arceus and I could not sacrifice my Karp) 
Best of luck!
First off, yes, toxic is also one of the humorously broken moves.
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,
It ain't no getting even,
Here comes the reckoning day.
--Reckoning Day, Megadeth.

How can I be lost, if Ive got nowhere to go?
Open mind for a different view and nothing else matters -- Metallica