Quest Guide

Zire727
Trainer
Trainer

Quest Guide

Post by Zire727 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:58 am

Quest Guide
Important Note: This guide will only have the quests that Numayell does not have on their guide! For the quests that are not on this guide, go here viewtopic.php?t=716.

Now lets get started!

OLD QUESTS

Crunchy Crunchy Corphish
Desrciption: Help this old man collect Corphish from the river!
Reward: 3000c and 30 Diner Coupons
Solution: For this quest, YOU need to catch 6 Corphish. They can be found in the grass around Newpine Town. Once you catch them, you need to go EACH Corphish's stat page and enable them for quest. The enable for quest tab is the rightmost tab on the stat page. Once you have them enabled, take them all off your team and talk to the old man who gave you the quest.

Dancing The Night Away
Description: This festive person wants you to give him 6 Ludicolo.
Reward: 11000c
Solution: To complete this quest, you have to give the guy 6 Ludicolo. Lotad can be found and caught at: Route 2 (in the patch with the guy in the purple shirt), Newpine Town, Route 10, Route 11, Safari Zones 2 & 3,and Route 12. Lombre can be found on Routes 10 and 12. Once you have caught your Lombre or evolved your Lotads, you need to buy 6 Water Stones (Sold at Darlinghurst Town) and use them to evolve each Lombre. Once this is done, enable them all for quests, take them off your team, and talk to the person who gave the quest.
Tip: Water Stones may be able to be bought in bulk in player shops (search water stone in the top lefthand corner of the "Explore" screen), but usually for a higher price.

Find Me Staryu
Description: This guy just wants you to find a Staryu. Not that hard, right?
Reward: 2000c
Solution: Catch a Staryu and give it to the guy who wants it. Staryu can be found in Safari Zone 2 in the water.
Tips: Staryu is rare, so have patience and make sure to enable for quests and take off your team(You probably get the point by now)!

The Ambush Job
Description: Will you help this bully?
Reward: 1c or ???
Solution: Don't help the bully. When you talk to the cop, it will give you the option to tell the bully put you up to it. This is the correct option. If you chose this, you won't have to fight the cop and he gives you 7000c (I think that is the amount).

All Hail Glalie!
Description: A frost Pokemon needed to keep the Dorocoast diner food ice cold!
Reward: 9000c
Solution: Catch a Snorunt and evolve it. Snorunt is found in the Frost Cave in the Safari Zone, and it evolves at level 42.

Old Dorocoast Safari Survey
Description: This researcher would like to see an Absol, Lickitung and Snorunt.
Reward: 5000c
Solution: Catch Absol(Safari, Zone 1), Lickitung(Safari, Zone 2), and Snorunt(Safari, Frost Cave) and give them to the researcher.
Tip: Have patience because Absol and Lickitung are rare.

Wingull Delivery Service
Description: Help out an exhausted Wingull!
Solution: First you have to deliver it to Jane who's at Darlinghurst Town, Go to the place where the Magikarp Quest is and you'll find her there, she will ask you to send a letter to Dwane who is in Eastbourne City Gardens, and third Dwane will ask you to send a letter to Mack who is a Manager of the Bluegum Town Tournament House, and lastly deliver the letters from Mack to the girl who gave him cookies at Sandmarsh PokeMart. Then she gives you something for the Wingull and that finishes the quest.

Fossils of Fortune
Description: A strange guy asks for fossils. Will you help him?
Solution: Obtain one of each Dome, Helix, Old Amber, Root, and Claw fossils.
Tip: All the fossils above can be obtained from the rock game in desert A1. It costs one game ticket to play.

Sea Fairy Island

Secret of the Sea Legend
Description: Searching from a rumor that might not exist.
Reward: 6000c
Solution: Here is a guide of what to do here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2738&hilit=.
Tip: Before you start this quest, I recommend that you catch a Magikarp and a Goldeen of YOUR OWN. You will need them. They are both at Route 4 in the pond.

The Child of the Sea
Description: Searching for a Pokemon that might not exist.
Reward: 12000c
Solution: Once you acquire Phione form the quest above, enable it for quests and show it to the guy who gave this quest.
Tip: Don't be afraid to enable for quests because he doesn't take your Phione.

NEW QUESTS

A Gym Leader in need is a Gym Leader indeed(aka Riddle Quest)
Description: First you battled against them, and now you battle for them!
Reward: 8000c
Solution: This quest involves you doing riddles to free the first 2 gym leaders pokemon. Don't click show spoiler if you want to do it yourself.
1. Ampharos, Mareep is at Route 6
2. Nidorina, Nidoran Female is at Route 5
3. Sunflora Sunkern is a Eastbourne Farmlands
4. Cherim, Cherubi is at the top patch in Bluegum
5. Lumineon Finneon is at Sea Fairy Cave
6. Gardevoir, Ralts is at Route 1 in the patch closest the Route 2
7. Dunsparce, Route 2. Patch closest to Darlinghurst
8. Vileplume, Oddish is in the bottom right patch in Route 2
9. Tyranitar, Larvitar is in Greyview grotto
Tip: Pokemon for this quest DO NOT have to be originally owned.

Feeding the Fire
Description: Rock may beat fire, but a trainer can defeat all types!
Reward: 9000c and Anti-Heat Orb
Solution: Defeat 40 Sudowoodos for the quest. They can only be found during the day.
Tip: Beating this quest gives you the item you need for the 4th relic.

The Zombie`s Apocalypse
Description: A strange curse descended upon Blackfell Island. Will you be able to end it?
Reward: 10000c and Honey Mushroom
Solution: This is a long quest. There are 8 of 3 different types of items that you need for this quest. Item 1: Moo Moo Milk. is dropped from Miltank in Safari Zone 2, in the patch with the Miltank walking around(NOTE: The walking Miltank do not drop Moo Moo Milk!). Item 2: Hypnotic Orb. Obtained by defeating Misdrevus in Blackfell Island Forest during the NIGHT TIME ONLY. Item 3: Very Bitter Powder. For this item you first need 16 Tiny Mushrooms which are dropped by Paras in Route 2 (all day; Girafarig patch) or in Blackfell Island Forest during the day time. Once you have 16 Tiny Mushrooms, you need to take them to the guy in the bottom left house in Eastbourne. Once you have obtained all the items, talk ti the nurse who gave the quest and she'll make potions for you, which you give to the zombies in the Blackfell Graveyard.
Tip: It may just me easier to buy the Moo Moo Milk because Militank are rare and the drop rare isn't 100%.

Taking Care of this Daycare
Description: Is something shady really going on with this Team Royal-run daycare?
Solution: In this quest, you sneak into the Team Royal Daycare to save the pokemon. (I think) All you have to do is fight a bunch of team royal.

The Hunt for the Honey Mushroom
Description: Somewhere in the land of the dead grows a sweet and tasty mushroom.. for medicine.
Solution: Give the Honey Mushroom from the zombie quest to your rival.

Luxuries of a Home
Description: Are you ready to own a home for no reason at all?
Reward: 11000c
Solution: Remember that creepy old lady that you couldn't talk to in Eastbourne? Well now you can! you can even buy her house for 50k, which you have to do for this quest. Once you own the house, you have to retrieve the code from it and tell it to the guy who gave the quest.

Rescuing the Route 4 Magikarp
Description: Another quest involving a Magikarp.. but this time it is a good thing!
Reward: 500c
Solution: After accepting the quest, talk to the Magikarp on Route 4.

Lost Poster: Run Away Caterpie
Description: Pokey the Caterpie has run away from its trainer. Where would it be?
Reward: 7000c
Solution: Find Pokey.

Suspicious Summoning Ritual
Description: A mysterious ritual involving a mysterious flower.
Reward: 15000c
Solution: For this quest, you will need 6 Vileploom. Oddish can be found at Route 2, 15, and 16. You need to evolve them into Gloom then evolve them again using a Leaf Stone.

Relics
Solution: Read here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=4565

CREDITS
1. Numayell for making the first Quest Guide.
2. Steelman175 for the Sea Fairy Island Guide.
3. Dragonstars for the relics.

Thank You to anyone who read this. Hope this helped!
Last edited by Zire727 on Fri May 05, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 10 times in total.

rspook
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Continued Quest Guide

Post by rspook » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:11 am

Good work zire :D

Grandma_Mai
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Grandma_Mai » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:15 am

Thumbs up!!

GrannyMaths
Loyal Member of Platinum Clan

"I am not granny, I am just a young girl stuck in a world a tutoring..." -GrannyMaths

Shuzo
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Shuzo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:49 am

guides are such a great contribution to give. thanks :D

JrHoover187
Trainer
Trainer

Post by JrHoover187 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:20 pm

How many times can i Like this post? LOL, superb work brother Zire!
><><><><><><><><><><><>-BOSS-<><><><><><><><><><><><

Shuzo
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Quest Guide

Post by Shuzo » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:51 am

Zire just found out lombre quest is water stone for evolution not leaf bud

Zire727
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zire727 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:49 pm

Ok, I'll fix it.

AyalaCharles
Trainer
Trainer

Post by AyalaCharles » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:02 am

Nice quest guide! Finally a recent one. I was going to remake Numa's Quest Guide since she's been inactive but you already went first xD. Anyways, Thanks for the awesome guide! +1
Proud and Loyal Member of Team P.L.A.T.I.N.U.M

AyalaCharles
Trainer
Trainer

Post by AyalaCharles » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:36 am

I think it would be a good to transfer Numayell's guide here I think she will let you since you gave credit for her works and so players can just look at 1 guide and not 2 guides.

AyalaCharles
Trainer
Trainer

Post by AyalaCharles » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:46 am

For the Wingull Delivery Mail thingy quest

First you have to deliver it to Jane who's at Darlinghurst Town, Go to the place where the Magikarp Quest is and you'll find her there, she will ask you to send a letter to Dwane who is in Eastbourne City Gardens, and third Dwane will ask you to send a letter to Mack who is a Manager of the Bluegum Town Tournament House, and lastly deliver the letters from Mack to the girl who gave him cookies at Sandmarsh PokeMart.