Sea Fairy Island Guide

Steelman175
Trainer
Trainer

Sea Fairy Island Guide

Post by Steelman175 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:25 pm

SEA FAIRY ISLAND

Welcome to the guide for Sea Fairy Island storyline/quest, this is the first guide I have done so please notify me of my mistakes. The reason you are probably looking at this is because you want to get the island guardian or visit the beautiful island, i will not tell who the guardian is (the pokemon legends staff wants to keep it secret), but i will give you a hint after the introduction. Anyways enjoy!
Breeding Formula for Guardian of Sea Fairy Island
Ditto + Ma... (you figure it out)
1. Dorocoast Town Docks

You need to go to the Dorocoast Town docks, you will see a girl holding a pink umbrella with a wingull at her side, she will beg for a potion. You need to buy a potion and give it to her, she will gulp it down (potions can be bought at any pokemart or some players sell them at their shop). She will then ask for 15 more potions and a no experience stone(no experience stones can be bought along with the potions at a pokemart or some player shops) , once you give them to her she will allow you to travel to Sea Fairy Island.

2. Sea Fairy Island

At the beginning of Sea Fairy Island (now abbreviated SFI) you will arrive next to the wingull that brought you here, you need to go to the girl you helped earlier, she will tell you to go to the house at the right of the island, enter the house and speak to the guy with the brown hat (Aero's skin basically) , he will tell you he is studying the mysterious island guardian (if you can't get in the house press "X" while facing the door)go outside and the girl (let's call her "Pinky") will tell you to follow her into the forest.

3. Sea Fairy Forest

When you enter the forest, you can waste your time battling NPCs or just talk to the magic teleporting bulbasaur (he is in-between a rock and tree) he will teleport you to another one across the water. Walk into the water (you won't drown) find your way to Pinky, she will tell you to find a book back in SFI house (the one you visited earlier) press "X" at the book shelves until you find the right one. Return to Pinky, she will tell you to give her a magikarp (enable it for quests on it's stat page). She will make a mistake and tell you to get a goldeen instead (enable it for quests on it's stat page). It will use aqua ring and you will enter the cave.

4. Sea Fairy Cave/Sea

As you enter the cave it might be useful to defeat some finneon along the way, keep walking through the cave until you find stairs, just continue until you reach the back of the cave and enter the little area, you will see our little blue guardian, talk to it and it will wake and then panic at the sight of you. The guardian will fly out to the ocean and will be in the back. Ignore the others unless you want to battle. Talk to the guardian and it will go running back to land.

5. Sea Fairy Cave/Sea Part 2

Go back to land and talk to our friend Pinky, she will talk about how the guardian is startled and is spying on you from afar. She will tell you to go back into the house and look for a book about "Sea Scales" read it and go back to the cave. Defeat finneon until you get 50 Sea Scales (Yes 50 you read it right), go out to the well and drop the scales inside it, they will form a sea bell. Go into the cave and you will find 5 guardians. Talk to them, one of them will come out and be your pokemon. And the trainer lived happily ever after. THE END

Even though I only posted this guide this morning, I liked the feeling of making it and posting it (even though it has probably only helped 1 or 2 trainers at max) I have decided to become a Pokemon Legends Unofficial Quest Guide Maker! (or PLUQGM for short)

Thanks for reading this, I hope it was helpful to you and helped you obtain the guardian, please tell me any mistakes I made, I just played through it once and caught hold of my memory. Farewell and see you later trainers!

Adios Amigos!
Last edited by Steelman175 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Immortality or Immorality, You can't have both." -SteelMan175

Asim
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Sea Fairy Island Guide

Post by Asim » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:07 pm

Nice guide! :D
Chat and IRC Mod
Almost Dead
"Member of Team Caterpie, Pokemon Legends Street War 2015 Champion"

An1ma
Trainer
Trainer

Post by An1ma » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:19 pm

awesome guide, thanks a lot :)

Durotain
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Durotain » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:36 pm

awesome :D

vincedominic
Trainer
Trainer

Post by vincedominic » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:01 am

thank you..it is very useful to me..

Aiizuh
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Aiizuh » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:35 pm

Thanks this helped me alot! :D

Wintermk04
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Wintermk04 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:51 pm

this guide is very helpful thx u very muxch :? :D :mrgreen: :D :D

LukzRibeiro
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LukzRibeiro » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:56 am

Ajudou demais brother!!!

Auntern
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Auntern » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:55 pm

I cant find the girl with the wingull I talked to at the dorocoast. Where is she? is she in the sea fairy island? I also cannot enter the house at the right side.

Steelman175
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Steelman175 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:43 pm

The girl is waiting at the beginning, press "X" at the door to go in.
"Immortality or Immorality, You can't have both." -SteelMan175