Ancient Relic Quest

Hukora

Re: Ancient Relic Quest

Post by Hukora » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:49 pm

manduriao wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:12 am
the old lady is blocking my way to the fourth relic
Read the Relic 4 portion of this guide for how to obtain the 4th relic: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=16555.

Suckitup
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Ancient Relic Quest

Post by Suckitup » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:22 am

snivypokemon28 wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:23 am
Jog wrote:you complete the wedding by first of all going INSIDE the dorocast gym and speaking to the green haired guy. after doing this the king pigeot will be outside the gym and ask you to fly with him. accept and you will be taken to eastbourne town. make the way to the chapel where raina and lani will be getting married and defeat them. this will give you access to their house. after doing this go to the house that is normally blocked by a guy in green who said he has a parcel for them. HE IS NO LONGER THERE. go inside and click turn on the fridge then go over to the top left side where the golden statue is to reveal a hidden path. you will find the relic in that room :P
How do I go inside the Dorocoast gym? It says that the door is locked. I talked to Oliver in the Pokemon Center, and he says that the gym is unlocked, even thought it is...
You need to go to Dorocoast Docks and then defeat all the grunts on the ship. That is how you get the gym badge because Lani (Dorocoast gym leader) is evil and resigns but Oliver(new gym leader) will give you the gym badge because he is not strong enough to battle you in person yet.