Getting in the cave (OldPine)

AyalaCharles
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Getting in the cave (OldPine)

Post by AyalaCharles » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:31 am

If you have done the Grand Theft Magikarp Quest you just have to talk to the Police at the Oldpine Town and admit for your crimes, then you'll get jailed. but actually you can still surpass the cave w/o doing the Magikarp Quest based on experience.
Proud and Loyal Member of Team P.L.A.T.I.N.U.M

Saxon2008
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Saxon2008 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:23 pm

LittleCub wrote:http://postimg.org/image/9ujlgkmez/
This is the kid.
LittleCub wrote:To get in the cave above you first have to do the Grand Theft Magikarp Quest.
Then go to the police station, look at the wanted poster, it should be of you, then talk to the police officer.
You will go to jail. Talk to the officer at the door to find out your court date. Be honest about why you are there. You will go immediately to court.
Talk to the judge. You will end up in a field. Talk to the man in the middle. Defeat 30 Ratata. Talk to the man again.
You will now be in the police station. Talk to the man next to you. Exit. Talk to the old woman who has a quest for you.
The man with all the Arcanine near the field you were just in, on the right of town, will give you one. Take it to the old woman.
Then go to the woman on route 4 who says she isn't being suspicious.
Return to the police station and talk to the man who was next to you to give him the Magikarp. You are now free to go.
A child will appear. Speak to him, then head for the cave. You can get in now.

otter55
Trainer
Trainer

Post by otter55 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:54 am

i do not get it it is to hard :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( . i hate that town, i need to get my other bage their

otter55
Trainer
Trainer

Post by otter55 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:55 am

LittleCub wrote:To get in the cave above you first have to do the Grand Theft Magikarp Quest.
Then go to the police station, look at the wanted poster, it should be of you, then talk to the police officer.
You will go to jail. Talk to the officer at the door to find out your court date. Be honest about why you are there. You will go immediately to court.
Talk to the judge. You will end up in a field. Talk to the man in the middle. Defeat 30 Ratata. Talk to the man again.
You will now be in the police station. Talk to the man next to you. Exit. Talk to the old woman who has a quest for you.
The man with all the Arcanine near the field you were just in, on the right of town, will give you one. Take it to the old woman.
Return to the police station and talk to the man who was next to you to give him the Magikarp. You are now free to go.
:D

otter55
Trainer
Trainer

Post by otter55 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:59 pm

who is the man next to you in the jail because i do not know who he is? :?:

otter55
Trainer
Trainer

Post by otter55 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:00 pm

otter55 wrote:

otter55
Trainer
Trainer

Post by otter55 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:14 pm

who is the man next to you?

otter55
Trainer
Trainer

Post by otter55 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:38 pm

who is the man next to you :?:

SamipJR10
Trainer
Trainer

Post by SamipJR10 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:29 pm

i complete the quest and i got one high quality magikarp where to find another/

SilverPony
Trainer
Trainer

Post by SilverPony » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:27 pm

SamipJR10 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:29 pm
i complete the quest and i got one high quality magikarp where to find another/
You can find one Magikarp in the Bluegum Pokemart, and the other in the Bluegum Cave (on route 1)
"In the two years I've played PL,
I've realized only one thing.
That the real world and the game world are the same.
You can only accept people for who they are,
and how they act on chat"